Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spontaneous or AFC?

rjames407

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I suggest to a girl to meet and there is no other reason to go to where she lives (50 miles away) will it be AFC because its saturday and I have nothing else to do. Or shall I say im going to meet some family (or something similar) and risk her not turning up as she thinks I have something else to do.

Thanks guys

inerte

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you said "I am going to see you" and she said "Yes, please do", it's not AFC.

You see, the trick "I have something to do, would you like to come along?" it's just that, one option. It's not a rule. Don't get caught in a mentality that you should always follow PUA tatics, the DJ Bible commandments, and all that. Do what it works to see the girl.

None is always 100% occupied. Sometimes we do have nothing else to do Saturday afternoon. Just make sure you give the girl the impression that you're choosing to be with her. If she says no, go for something like "ok, wall.e is coming to a teather near here, I am going to watch it, have you seen it? Did you see the trailer? Oh, remember those other Pixar movies?, etc..."

Heck, if you drive 50 miles just to see her, she might feel obligated to return the favor. You see, it all depends on the kind of woman. Some like to be chased, but just a little, don't go there, buy her ice-cream and drive away. Make her know that you came for her. And that you want the kiss/fvck/whatever.

Sometimes you err, sometimes you get it right. Just keep trying.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rjames407 said:
If I suggest to a girl to meet and there is no other reason to go to where she lives (50 miles away) will it be AFC because its saturday and I have nothing else to do. Or shall I say im going to meet some family (or something similar) and risk her not turning up as she thinks I have something else to do.

Thanks guys
This is one of the best questions I personally can answer for you, because I am the voice of experience speaking in this situation.

My current girlfriend, the first time she called me, I was gonna head to the gym that night. But I remembered her from the week before when I met her, and decided Id take her offer and go to her house, 10 miles away. However, I didn't just tell her I was going to her house, I told her "hey I'm actually going over to your town, my friend Alex lives on Broadway, and I have to give him a tape back that he needs tonight to do some editing." I then went to her house, explaining "oh sorry I took so long, Alex caught my ear, we can talk forever. I had to go over some of the editing with him."

When in reality, I went straight to her house :) (Although ALex is a real friend of mine who does live in her town, on Broadway)

The point is, she didn't feel like I was "always available" and didn't view me as an AFC. Which is good, and I made out with her that night and I believe I fingered her and vice versa.

Hope this helps.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
inerte said:
If you said "I am going to see you" and she said "Yes, please do", it's not AFC.

You see, the trick "I have something to do, would you like to come along?" it's just that, one option. It's not a rule. Don't get caught in a mentality that you should always follow PUA tatics, the DJ Bible commandments, and all that. Do what it works to see the girl.

None is always 100% occupied. Sometimes we do have nothing else to do Saturday afternoon. Just make sure you give the girl the impression that you're choosing to be with her. If she says no, go for something like "ok, wall.e is coming to a teather near here, I am going to watch it, have you seen it? Did you see the trailer? Oh, remember those other Pixar movies?, etc..."

Heck, if you drive 50 miles just to see her, she might feel obligated to return the favor. You see, it all depends on the kind of woman. Some like to be chased, but just a little, don't go there, buy her ice-cream and drive away. Make her know that you came for her. And that you want the kiss/fvck/whatever.

Sometimes you err, sometimes you get it right. Just keep trying.
well said :up:

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
This is why I love being a pilot...I can just be like "Yeah, I gotta knock out some cross-country time, so I guess I'll fly up to (her town here)....you should meet me up with me for lunch."

Personally, if I were you I'd make her meet me halfway. No chick is worth that kinda distance with gas being over 4$ a gallon.