Spinning plates with women your not attracted to

Darrenez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

In your opinion..Is it worth meeting up with women your not super attracted to?..Just with the option of keeping them around Incase it leads to sex or just to hang out with?

Asking as I'm meant to meet someone this afternoon I'm not overly fussed with ..Not sure whether to or not.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Hi guys,

In your opinion..Is it worth meeting up with women your not super attracted to?..Just with the option of keeping them around Incase it leads to sex or just to hang out with?

Asking as I'm meant to meet someone this afternoon I'm not overly fussed with ..Not sure whether to or not.
Only you can decide if it's worth it.

Your opinion of them might change after you meet them, and the fact that you're not obsessing over them right off the bat is a good thing. Better to appear comfortable on a date than nervous or desperate.

Use it to practice interacting with women, if you could use some. Or just do something else with your time that you find more valuable.

Darrenez

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the thing, i met her for half an hour last week. It went okay but I've got a lot going on at the moment so i didn't really check her out enough haha. Obviously the initial spark wasn't there i don't think.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
That's the thing, i met her for half an hour last week. It went okay but I've got a lot going on at the moment so i didn't really check her out enough haha. Obviously the initial spark wasn't there i don't think.
So you didn't really check her out, even though you met up with her? You were there but, you weren't there...

Why do you think you are not "super attracted to her"? Are you punching below your weight? If that's the case, why are you
punching below your weight?

If you are genuinely too busy and she's a dog then it may be best to cut it loose. You're time and energy are valuable. However, it's best
to reflect and be sure that this is not a "weasel" running around your mind. A weasel making excuses for whatever reason, you know what I mean?

I mean if you've got the time and you could do with "sharpening the saw", then go and practice your game on her.....

What's your sexual strategy? What's your overall goal: girlfriend game, plate spinning. etc

Darrenez

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you didn't really check her out, even though you met up with her? You were there but, you weren't there...

Why do you think you are not "super attracted to her"? Are you punching below your weight? If that's the case, why are you
punching below your weight?

If you are genuinely too busy and she's a dog then it may be best to cut it loose. You're time and energy are valuable. However, it's best
to reflect and be sure that this is not a "weasel" running around your mind. A weasel making excuses for whatever reason, you know what I mean?

I mean if you've got the time and you could do with "sharpening the saw", then go and practice your game on her.....

What's your sexual strategy? What's your overall goal: girlfriend game, plate spinning. etc

It was my dad's funeral the next day hence why i didn't really pay much attention. I put off seeing her yesterday and not overly bothered seeing her today.

I guess to have her as an option for a **** etc..She's not a dog but not my usual type either. However haven't got many chicks on the go atm so this could be an option.

If I see her again I'd like it to be brief and then theres the case of paying for her haha..Can't harm to see her again i guess.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Bang her. You'll either want to keep her around or not

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good if you need experience about how women behave with varying interest levels, other than that I don't see much point. I'd rather masturbate than bang them

Darrenez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is bad but I did infact cancel on her, when I saw her crossing the road infront of me and she def wasn't my type. I turned the car around and came back home..Hey, better than wasting hers and my time I think!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Excellent! Now you know