Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spinning plates is time consuming

eyedogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn good thread Soldiers!

First off, Mikey - Learn to appreciate Francisco's help - he was trying to offer help and you shunned it - bad idea. Rollo & Francisco are doing this on their own time and biting the hand that feeds you is not a good idea.

Second, at your age - you are sounding like a cry baby- "boo-hoo, Im a man..boo-hoo, Im a college graduate with a lively career in front of me..boo-hoo...I a busy man, and I dont have time for women." PAAALEEASE!!!

Re-read this thread in its entirety! DARN GOOD ADVICE from EVERYONE on here!

Thank you thread contributers! ALL OF YOU! I have read this thread 3x's in it entirety and have found TONS of helpful advice, points of views, etc.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spinning plates has a place but I agree that it can just be a huge waste of time.

What I mean by that is - anyone can toss around the cute little compartmentalized styrofoam plates, but actually juggling fine china becomes a different story. Learn to qualify. I approach with more **** tests then any women could throw at me (of course mine are straight forward questions or suggestions and not read between the lines bull****). My logic being the same as yours that I am too busy to waste my time on bull**** girls. I know what I am looking for and I know what I'm not looking for. After an hour or less (usually 20 mins) of an initial coffee (or happy hour) date I can tell whether or not they are worth my time.

Figure out what you are looking for if you dont already know (but keep an open mind), learn how to qualify to narrow your target, and only spin those worth spinning. Otherwise I agree spinning a bunch of pointless plates when you are already overworked will just become a chore.

bsthatcher

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike -

I believe what you are experiencing here is a bit of cognitive dissonance.

Let me explain.

Being a long-time member of SoSuave and a self-proclaimed former AFC, it is clear at one point in your past - likely around the time you joined SoSuave - you had a bit of inner-conflict that re-shaped your priorities toward life.

Of course that conflict was the societal pressure and uneasy feeling of not measuring up to your peers when it came to attracting women. You possibly felt other men had one-upped you in this department. And you possibly also felt that maybe you weren't giving women as much priority as you should have been given your perceived under-performance - which was possibly compounded to a great degree by hanging around other people who regularly talk about women or who go to great measure to improve their performance with women.

That was your first moment of cognitive dissonance.

You chose to confront that conflict head-on, shift your priorities and 'solve' the problem once and for all. You adjusted your reality.

Now that you feel successful about your ability to attract women as you have said, what you are doing is re-evaluating - once again - actually how important it is for you now to exert the same amount of energy toward women as you had in the past.

The reason you are actually experiencing conflict is because your increased priority placed toward women in the past significantly helped you, and you fear that reversing their priority back a little may possibly hurt you.

It won't. If you don't want to fvck a woman, then don't fvck her. If you don't want to date a woman, don't date her.

You already know what it takes to attract the girl you want. You may want to brush up on those skills once in awhile, but until a woman comes along that excites you to your core, you do not have to date women who bore you to death.

Of course that is difficult to do when you are continually surrounded by people who are re-framing your reality to make you believe that you should always have a woman around - no matter how boring she is.

My suggestion: Try to ease the burden of work and get excited about something in life again. You sound as if you've lost a lot of passion and need something to light your fire again.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate Spinning vs. Monogamy-as-Goal

Whenever a guy uninitiated to the concept of spinning plates reads the theory for the first time his first response is usually rejection of it because it conflicts with their monogamy-as-goal mindset. Understand, this is always going to be a tough stretch for any AFC of course, but also the 'natural' guy who doesn't have much trouble attracting women. Monogamy-as-a-goal is a social contrivance, but it also has roots in our natural desire for security, so it makes anything even remotely like plate spinning counterintuitive. The idea is pounded into men's collective consciousnesses over the course of a lifetime that monogamy will cure loneliness, make them responsible, provide them with a constant supply of sex, and a host of other things that assures them it's "the right thing to do" and in their own best interest. This then leads the more option-less individuals to develop and practice AFC methods and rationales in accordance with what they believe (and have been told by) women is required by them in order to achieve their monogamous intimacy.

So understandably when the principle of being non-exclusive is presented to them in a rational way (in stead of a ridiculed way as it's normally passed off as) it conflicts with this perceived path to happiness in monogamy. The very idea that any man would be better off with more options in this arena of life, or could feasibly and logistically pull it off seems foreign. As a counter to this he makes up rationales as to why it wont work or wont work for him.

Logistics
"I can't spin plates because I have too little time, I can't manage more than one without the other finding out, etc."

If you are indeed spinning plates in a healthy, upfront, non-exclusive way this should never be an issue. There are PUA with less time than most who manage 4-5 different girls in a week without having them consume all their leisure and business time. I don't suggest that you go this route per se, because for the better part PUAs rely on a dishonesty in non-exclusivity. However, the reason they are capable of this is because they've perfected plate spinning effectively enough to have the plates spin themselves. Most uninitiated AFCs reason that they MUST, at all costs, apply a constant effort to each and every girl they encounter at risk of losing a "good one." They fear losing a plate because they are unaccustomed to having the leisure to do so. This is evidence of a scarcity mentality that is a result of their monogamy-as-goal preconditioning. Plate Theory necessitates an attitude of fearlessness - not carelessness, fearlessness. When you're practicing Plate Theory your plates should call you. You are the PRIZE and the Prince who's time is valuable and sought after. That said, you still have to make an effort to see them and keep the attention you do apply to them valuable, but this must be done with the attitude that if one plate falls you're confident in your other options or your ability to generate new options.

Personality Type
"I'm just not like that. I don't want to be considered a playah. I could never do that to a woman. How can anyone be like that?"

This rationale is a common one and not limited just to AFCs. There are plenty of otherwise confident, positively masculine men who'd still think they owe it to women to allow them to set the frame of their relationships without any fear of competition anxiety. Players are men who're dishonest - they are not spinning plates because they are isolating each plate independent of the other. And of course this goes back to logistics. Of course you can't find time for anything else if all you do is try to coordinate each individual story with each plate for fear that they discover each other. The plate spinning DJ has no need for this, because he NEVER IMPLIES EXCLUSIVITY TO ANY PLATE. Either they accept this or they're not a plate to consider. Done in a frank, honest, yet indirect, above table way you will not be a Player and you will establish yourself as Man who's attention is worth competing for.

As POOK stated years ago, women would rather share a successful man than be saddled with a faithful loser. This perfectly sums up Plate Theory vs. Monogamy-as-Goal mindsets. Men in general gravely underestimate the power of female competition anxiety and how useful it really is. As I've said before, women are natural plate theorists - they simply learn how to balance their indirect communications with that anxiety in their own plate spinning. Anxiety in women is good for men. Even when they make no effort to use it or would never consider it if they knew it's usefulness it is ALWAYS present. Everything a woman does on a daily basis is colored by competition anxiety. Make up, clothing, shoes (God, the SHOES!), indirect communications with men and women, social contrivances, comparing and evaluating dates and possible suitors, EVERYTHING is bourn from this competitive desire to achieve security with the best possible guy and make damn sure the girl next door doesn't get him first. This anxiety is analogous to men's consummate fear of rejection and all of the myriad rationales he'll create and the buffers he'll devise to avoid it.

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with rollo. as long as you dont allud to exclusivness or make pomises to anything past the next date, there is nothing wrong with plate spinning. the bottom line across biology is that the female does the chosing. if she wanted to be exclusive with you, she should have said so. if she didnt, too bad for her. go enjoy yourself.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
First off I have a lot of respect for Rollo and i like a lot of his stuff and I totally agree that female competition is a powerful motivator to causing attraction. But having said that my experience is most women will not willingly allow you to spin them as a plate. They are going to enforce exclusivety or next you to move on to the bigger better deal. How could plate spinning really work as a default to "monogomy" anyway? Think about it. Women are basicaly 50.9% of the population (and I'm not even getting into how few of them are desirable). If for example even a minority of men say 25% were spinning (read fvcking) an average of even 4 plates, they'd tie up virtually all the women (.25*.5 total pop men.*4 women=total pop. of women) and if half the men average 2 plates..you get the idea. Unless of course women were also having sex with an average of 4 guys at a time. And I don't think they do. I'm with Str8up in the belief that women primarily only fvck one guy at a time. I don't really believe women will share a guy all that much. Some percentage will but the guy would have to be exceptional, think rich and famous or super goodlooking plus being Mr. Personality.

I don't really see plate spinning as a solution to the problem so much as the problem itself, or at least just a manifestation of being a have or have not. It's the very reason why it's so hard for a majority of guys. You have a small percentage of guys spinning plates because they can and they want to, which leaves nary one plate for a majority of the guys. Plate spinning or not women still win, it's biology plus society being in their favor.

I'm just saying if plate spinning isn't happening for you naturally and almost effortlessly, i.e. not a natural or a social and genetic winner, it's not going to help you putting all the effort into it trying make it happen.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted about this awhile back.

I agree. Spinning plates is NOT a requirement. If you have the time and desire, BY ALL MEANS....it's an EXCELLENT way to put the ball in your court in the dating game. But personally, I barely make it out one night per week. The rest of the week I either get done with work too late or I don't feel like doing ANYTHING. This makes it very difficult to keep even ONE plate around.

The premise behind this is totally sound. Most guys are afraid to keep their options open, and it puts them in a very bad position when they are on the opposite side of the board from a woman who ALWAYS keeps her options open, even when she is in a relationship.

The only problem I have with it is that it leaves no gray area. What if I don't feel like juggling women? What if I am too busy? What if I am content to be COMPLETELY single and do not have a problem with getting too wrapped up in one woman when a decent one does come along?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea, and I also agree that female competition is one of the BEST ways to attract other women. I subscribe to this 100%. But my way of "keeping them on their toes" is to have a lot of female friends that I am NOT in the friend zone with. Not all guys can pull this off, I realize that. But it works for me. In my social circles I know a lot of women. Some of them I have had sex with. Some of them I have done everything BUT sex. Some I have grabbed their boobs or slapped their ass or made out with them. A lot of them I haven't done a damn thing with, but they ALL see me as a MAN, not a chump. So chances are whenever I am out I am with a woman I have messed around with OR someone who knows women I have been intimate with.

So what does this do for me? Well, even if none of the women in the group have desire for me DIRECTLY, they still give other women "the look", and it serves the same purpose, albeit slightly less effective.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
But having said that my experience is most women will not willingly allow you to spin them as a plate. They are going to enforce exclusivety or next you to move on to the bigger better deal. How could plate spinning really work as a default to "monogomy" anyway? Think about it. Women are basicaly 50.9% of the population (and I'm not even getting into how few of them are desirable). If for example even a minority of men say 25% were spinning (read fvcking) an average of even 4 plates, they'd tie up virtually all the women (.25*.5 total pop men.*4 women=total pop. of women) and if half the men average 2 plates..you get the idea. Unless of course women were also having sex with an average of 4 guys at a time. And I don't think they do. I'm with Str8up in the belief that women primarily only fvck one guy at a time. I don't really believe women will share a guy all that much. Some percentage will but the guy would have to be exceptional, think rich and famous or super goodlooking plus being Mr. Personality.

I disagree.

I am spinning 4 plates as recent as 2 weeks and as long as 4 months.

Each of them, I have made very clear that I do not have an exclusive relationship with them.

They huff and puff, but at the end of the day , they stay. They say things like" If you won't be with just me, then I will move on." I say "Goodbye". But they always come back.

If you have enough INTEREST CREATED, a woman will NEVER LEAVE. Bottomline.

It doesn't even stop there. I go as far to tell them (2 of them), if I find you out there with another guy, I am gone. When she says "How could you even say that?", I respond "To me the biggest turnoff is a H*AR and going out with multiple guys is what H*OARS do."

This proves, WITH ENOUGH INTEREST A WOMAN WILL NEVER LEAVE.

And let's face it, being DESIRED BY MANY WOMEN creates interest. Thus plate spinning will never turn a women off. If they leave, you lack attraction in other areas.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
I disagree.

I am spinning 4 plates as recent as 2 weeks and as long as 4 months.

Each of them, I have made very clear that I do not have an exclusive relationship with them.

They huff and puff, but at the end of the day , they stay. They say things like" If you won't be with just me, then I will move on." I say "Goodbye". But they always come back.

If you have enough INTEREST CREATED, a woman will NEVER LEAVE. Bottomline.

It doesn't even stop there. I go as far to tell them (2 of them), if I find you out there with another guy, I am gone. When she says "How could you even say that?", I respond "To me the biggest turnoff is a H*AR and going out with multiple guys is what H*OARS do."

This proves, WITH ENOUGH INTEREST A WOMAN WILL NEVER LEAVE.

And let's face it, being DESIRED BY MANY WOMEN creates interest. Thus plate spinning will never turn a women off. If they leave, you lack attraction in other areas.
To put it simply, I don't know any guys personally, and I humbly include myself, who can continuously pull off having more than one fvck buddy and maybe playing the field at the same time. You're one of the few. Maybe guys will have a string of ONS and a fvck buddy at the same time but it's rare to have mutiple relationships simultaneously. What I've experienced is a string of ONS and anytime I have sex with a girl on a regular basis and she realizes I'm not trying to be her BF she quickly finds a guy to be the BF. That's been my experience and basically the experience of all guys I know. Now you're saying you can straight up tell them basically they're just your fvck buddy.

Plate spinning as I understand it is suppose to help the "AFC". But I see it as a very advanced thing. Anyone that advanced to spin 4 plates simultaneously should be able to spin one plate no problem anyway. Like Str8up said, it's a great concept and if you want to pull it off and can pull it off, then who wouldn't. I just don't see guys struggling to find one good plate being able to find multiple plates. There just isn't that many girls that are willing to go around or even mathematically to be a part in every guy's mulitiple-relationship. My experience is girls ONS stand or they move on to some guy who will play the exclusitivity role with them. I just see it as more of you have to play the illusion of you being sought after and subtely making it clear you have options.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female Plate Theory

Female Plate Theory
For as often as I've mentioned women being natural plate theorists, I don't think I've ever gone into detail about it. I completely disagree with idea that women will only ƒuck one guy at a time. I could outline several women I know from experience in this, but really, observing behavior will bear this out every time. I will however agree that they are predisposed to, and are socially encouraged to, seek monogamy, but as in all things female the talk rarely matches the behavior. Sexuality is a woman's first best agency and even the homeliest amongst them know this, even when they're just complaining about other women using it.

The principle that a woman's first priority is to seek out security is true, and we'd be wise to bear this in mind when evaluating motives for behavior, but their methodology is what's in question here. There is an understandable confusion for guys in this respect. On one hand women present a constant facade that the fear of being perceived as a slut (i.e. ƒucking more than one guy at a time) is primary to their self-respect and respectability. However, this has to be tempered with the desire to experience a variety of men in order to ensure the security/provisioning from the best among them. So in order to facilitate this women must practice a kind of calculated hypocrisy that is socially reinforced by the gender as a whole as well as some men (usually those so optionless as to excuse the behavior in order to get to her sexuality, or guys so conditioned that they overlook it as normal).

It is socially acceptable for a woman to blatantly spin plates. Does this sound outrageous? While a woman who makes her sexual practices a bit too overt runs the risk of being perceived as a slut (which is dubious in this age as it is), most relatively attractive women covertly have a constant bullpen of starters ready to go to bat at any one time. These are the attention providers, the "maybe" guys. And it makes little difference in terms of available options which she chooses at any given time, the very fact that she has five or six of them pursuing her is enough to boost her sense of self-worth, her social status within her same-gender peers, and give her the confidence to drop any one of her plates at a moments notice for any reason knowing that 2 or 3 more guys stand ready to take his place, no questions asked.

In addition, this practice is socially reinforced by women doing the same thing and the social contrivances constructed to excuse the behavior. It's the unspoken rule of a woman's prerogative, she can always change her mind. This is a powerful tool for women; in any situation, if a woman doesn't chose to be sexual it is necessarily forced, even when it's after the fact. Either the "Jerk" forced her, physically or emotionally, or she had thought she wanted to, but later reconsidered - it makes little difference. In all social situations the default is to side with the feminine, the "weaker sex" - women, from sympathy or empathy, and men, from a desire to eventually become intimate with them.

In either instance, the feminine prerogative is socially reinforced. That's important to understand because even by my focusing on it here as a male, my motives for doing so become suspect. That's how embedded this dynamic is - to question it risks ostracization. However, I also understand that for the greater part of women, this dynamic isn't a conscious effort on their part. In fact I'd suggest that it's so thoroughly recognized that women default to it autonomously. Also, this is a good example of the first principle of power; when you have power, always feign powerlessness.

So, with a firm understanding that their behaviors will for the most part be excused, they are free to practice the feminine form of plate theory unhindered by social reprisal. The feminine plate spinning involves much more than sex though. Remember that attention is the coin of the realm in female society. The capacity to command attention determines self-esteem, peers status, sexual selectivity, and a host of other factors in a woman's life, so spinning plates becomes more than just a "which guy am I gonna bang tonight" prospect. This dynamic and these factors are what makes women natural plate spinners. Even when a woman has no intention of ever becoming sexual with a "maybe" guy, his attention still has some value to her.

Now, combine all of this with women's native language - covert communication - and it's natural for a guy to assume that a woman will only ever become sexual with one guy at a time. This serves the latent purpose of keeping him in a kind of stasis. If he assumes women will only be sexual under the condition of commitment she is free to spin plates as she pleases and sample at will what she sees as in her best interest at the time. If the carrot looks good enough the guy will patiently pull the cart until such time as another, better carrot comes along. Either way he's in that stasis. If a guy were to see her social and psychological machinations for what they are, he'd never pull the cart - so it serves women best that men think commitment should always be required for intimacy, even in the face of her behavior directly contradicting this.

Lastly, this social dynamic serves as a very effective weapon for women against each other. As I've stated before, competition anxiety between women is something men can exploit for their own plate spinning, but the reason it is useful is because women so readily use it against each other. For a woman to say another is a "slut" translates into an overt betrayal of this unspoken social contrivance. She essentially is saying, "the rules are that women require commitment for sex, but here's one who'll never be worthy of any guy's commitment because she wont play by the rules you suckers think she will." She is disqualified for a man's commitment and is, at least in the accusing woman's mind a reduced threat in this feminine competition. She becomes exposed in the same game they're all playing and in being so loses attention and therefore esteem. It seems petty to guys, but it's really gender warfare. Think of how many times an exceptionally attractive woman, that is completely anonymous to a group of women you happen to be with, berate her based on appearance alone. "She's must be a tramp if she dressed like that." This is feminine competition anxiety. Ask a woman to name the most attractive female actress they can think of. Odds are it will be a woman (who as a guy you'd never think of) who presents the least threat of this anxiety.

Gentlemen, as I'm fond of saying, women will ƒuck. They may not ƒuck you, they may not ƒuck me, but they will ƒuck someone. The girl who bangs the hot guy at the foam party in Cancun on Spring Break within 5 minutes of meeting him is the same girl who want's you to believe that they'll only ƒuck one guy at a time and then after commitment. All women are sexual, you just need to be the right guy at the right time for the job.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Female Plate TheoryI will however agree that they are predisposed to, and are socially encouraged to, seek monogamy, but as in all things female the talk rarely matches the behavior.
This predisposition is what I was speaking of.

I know that women WILL have sex with more than one man at a given time, however, I believe that even most of the women who will do this (I'm sure most all of them have at some point in time) will tend to have DIFFERENT sex with different men.

Sex is more closely tied to emotion for women. Women tend to associate sex with "love". Throw more than one man into the mix and her emotions and societal conditioning will cause internal conflict. that's why women tend to gravitate toward sex with only one man.

So if a woman's sexuality is her most powerful weapon, she would be best served to have her physical needs fulfilled by one man (preferably her first choice) and dangle the carrot in front of many others. A woman doesn't have to "put out" to utilize her pu$$y power.

And it makes little difference in terms of available options which she chooses at any given time, the very fact that she has five or six of them pursuing her is enough to boost her sense of self-worth, her social status within her same-gender peers, and give her the confidence to drop any one of her plates at a moments notice for any reason knowing that 2 or 3 more guys stand ready to take his place, no questions asked.
And this is the entire premise behind spinning plates- that you KNOW you have options.

My point is that spinning plates is playing a woman's game, which I am not opposed to, but to me the ideal would be to realize your value in the mating game WITHOUT having to have constant outside reinforcement.

And that's the main point of spinning plates. It is to have a constant reminder of your value, your worth, your options.

So I propose that the next level ABOVE plate spinning is to be able to achieve the same end result without the need for external validation.

The feminine plate spinning involves much more than sex though. Remember that attention is the coin of the realm in female society. The capacity to command attention determines self-esteem, peers status, sexual selectivity, and a host of other factors in a woman's life, so spinning plates becomes more than just a "which guy am I gonna bang tonight" prospect. This dynamic and these factors are what makes women natural plate spinners. Even when a woman has no intention of ever becoming sexual with a "maybe" guy, his attention still has some value to her.
Hence, a woman's "needs" can and often are fulfilled by multiple men. She doesn't NEED to have sex with multiple men, she only has to realize that she can.

There will never be just one man in a woman's life. She might only be having sex with one, and she might even have her intimacy needs fulfilled by the same man, but she always, always, ALWAYS needs to receive attention from multiple sources.

One of the biggest differences between men and women is that women might become complacent in that they might gain weight and dress themselves down when in a relationship, but they never put the blinders on. Men tend to become entirely TOO complacent and that's where the problem lies. I am guilty of this myself. It's just too easy to slip into a comfort zone and forget about other women altogether when you are getting your needs met in one place. But us men just can't afford to do that, because our partners are constantly scanning the horizon for greener pastures, albeit subconsciously.

Now, combine all of this with women's native language - covert communication - and it's natural for a guy to assume that a woman will only ever become sexual with one guy at a time.
I agree with you in that it is in a woman's best interest to make us THINK that they will only give it up to one man at a time, and that this isn't always reality, however, I still believe that it is a woman's tendency to seek physical intimacy from one partner.

Gentlemen, as I'm fond of saying, women will ƒuck. They may not ƒuck you, they may not ƒuck me, but they will ƒuck someone.
Which reminds me of another similar saying that rings true- "If she isn't fukking you, she fukking SOMEONE". Meaning, if your woman cuts you off from sex chances are she's getting it somewhere else. And that's been my experience. Most of the time when a woman begins a new sexual relationship, an existing relationship will change, if not end.

bsthatcher

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would tend to agree with Mr. Tomassi on most points, however, all women are not the same.

I would beg to say that his explanation is one purely biological in basis without the effect of additional brainwashing and brain chemistry changes that occur during a woman's childhood based on her external stimuli.

Depending on what stimuli a woman was exposed to during childhood greatly alters her brain circuitry and choices in life.

You may liken this to Pavlo's dogs and the effect of parenting or the effect of mass media.

As an example - if a woman was raised to believe sex is wrong and is punished during such moments for most of her young adult life, her brain physically adapts to such stimuli, and she will have sexual hangups for her entire life.

Even though it becomes much easier to classify women today due to the brainwashing effects of mass media, you still cannot categorize all women as one in the same as some will not and cannot exhibit certain behaviors due to her altered internal programming.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To put it simply, I don't know any guys personally, and I humbly include myself, who can continuously pull off having more than one fvck buddy and maybe playing the field at the same time. You're one of the few. Maybe guys will have a string of ONS and a fvck buddy at the same time but it's rare to have mutiple relationships simultaneously. What I've experienced is a string of ONS and anytime I have sex with a girl on a regular basis and she realizes I'm not trying to be her BF she quickly finds a guy to be the BF. That's been my experience and basically the experience of all guys I know. Now you're saying you can straight up tell them basically they're just your fvck buddy.
Yes, not in those words. It is more like "Hey, I just met you. I do not know you well enough to be exclusive. I am at the point in my life where I just don't jump into relationships until I know the girl very well. I am not trying to waste time with another 2 year relationship to find out later you are a different person. I am slow and take my time with this kind of thing. I do not like to be pushed or rushed. If you can't appreciate that then I can understand, good luck to you."

A girl will ALWAYS hang on rather than to be REJECTED.

Plate spinning as I understand it is suppose to help the "AFC". But I see it as a very advanced thing. Anyone that advanced to spin 4 plates simultaneously should be able to spin one plate no problem anyway. Like Str8up said, it's a great concept and if you want to pull it off and can pull it off, then who wouldn't. I just don't see guys struggling to find one good plate being able to find multiple plates.
If I was not spinning, I would probably have ONS with one of the plates and my eyes closed to new options.

By spinning I am still keeping my options open to new plates as I am not in any exclusive relationships. Furthurmore with abundance, I do not DWELL on any particular plate.

There just isn't that many girls that are willing to go around or even mathematically to be a part in every guy's mulitiple-relationship. My experience is girls ONS stand or they move on to some guy who will play the exclusitivity role with them. I just see it as more of you have to play the illusion of you being sought after and subtely making it clear you have options.
You dont sit there and BOAST that you have many plates. You simply state you are not exclusive. Let her mind do all the work. It is very difficult for a girl who has HIGH IL in you to walk away because YOU DONT WANT TO BE RUSHED INTO EXCLUSIVITY.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regrettably MuscleMan is a year shy of contributing to this forum. However i must respond to this quote:

According to what you're saying, women will go for whatever seems best at the time. This makes sense as I believe we're all ultimately motivated by self interest. By this token even your wife would leave you for a better option (befitting whatever her qualifiers happen to be).
I agree entirely. I've seen this often enough and with such regularity that it becomes predictable. As a Man you MUST stay on top of your game, period. Dating, in an LTR or Marriage, you are only as valued as your accomplishments and your ability to respond to adversity. This IS security to a woman and this IS her primary determinant for pairing and staying monogamous with a Man. Now, that said, the degree to which you must do so is regulated by the value of the woman you're paired with. If you married a fat woman, with the accompanying low expectation of a man of her caliber then your requirements to maintain her companionship are lower than a woman who can maintain her sexual value longer. That's going to sound brutal enough to most guys here as to inspire a harsh criticism of this, but such is life. Don't wish the game was easier, wish you were better. I've stated this in many Marriage threads before, but religion, flowery romanticism and declarations of unconditional, undying love count for sh!t next to cold hard pragmatism. I know damn well that were I to die tomorrow, my wife would find a suitable mate within a year or two to carry on life with. In fact I'd expect her to, I'd be disappointed if she didn't . This is LIFE gentlemen, and you are just as disposable. Does this mean she loves you any less? Only if the next man she's with can't live up to your legacy. Live life with this in the back of your head and no one ever will.

STR8UP said:
Sex is more closely tied to emotion for women. Women tend to associate sex with "love". Throw more than one man into the mix and her emotions and societal conditioning will cause internal conflict. that's why women tend to gravitate toward sex with only one man.
Is the emotion a result of the sex or is the emotion the prompt for sex? I'd argue the former. Observing the behavior will universally bear me out on this, the emotion is the result of sex, not a cause for it. Rare is the woman who says "I loved him so much I had to ƒuck him", rather it's "I was drunk, he was cute and well,..things happened,..." Emotion is the fallout of the act, not the prompt for it.

STR8UP said:
So if a woman's sexuality is her most powerful weapon, she would be best served to have her physical needs fulfilled by one man (preferably her first choice) and dangle the carrot in front of many others. A woman doesn't have to "put out" to utilize her pu$$y power.
You're putting far too much importance on her "sexual needs". Remember, a man's sexual needs outweigh a woman's by at least 17 times (testosterone). You're confusing her physical needs with her long term plans. Any reasonably accessible woman can meet her physical needs at a moment's notice, women spin plates to meet long term goals.

STR8UP said:
And that's the main point of spinning plates. It is to have a constant reminder of your value, your worth, your options.
Only up to the point that the practice becomes intrinsic. Two examples; one, the 'natural' guy who's blessed with such good looks that he intrinsically knows, and women reinforce his understanding that, he will have options in spite of himself or a woman's game - and two, the guy who has so successfully practices plate spinning and has a mastery of the game well enough that he can drop plates based on a proven ability to generate more. Again, the key is it becoming intrinsic.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Rollo, I agree with 95% of what you're saying. However, I'm firmly on the side of Str8up in his point that women primarily only fvck one guy at a time on the regular. Otherwise they're just "dating" and doing a few ONS and/or short term relationships. And sure sometimes a woman will cheat with the pool guy in a ONS, but I don't consider the pool guy spinning plates. He is just having strings of ONS.

Women are less driven for sexual variety. And whether it's female nature and/or societal conditioning they have a resistance to being guy's fvckbuddy. They want a guy they can parade around and brag about.

Yes, women are natural plate spinners, but their version of plate spinning is not only worthless to a male it's actually harmful to him. They don't plate spin in the same sense a man wants to, i.e, having 2 or more fvck buddies. I agree that women are much bigger slvts than they appear, but they just don't have the desire to have several men at the same time plus they have a very strong internal conflict to being a "slvt" as you mentioned. I just don't see that many women willing to be a part of most men's multiple-plate spinning without giving him a lot of grief.

I'm not really criticising the idea of plate spinning, it's just I agree with Str8up's second point that you can have the attitude of plate spinning without actually spinning the plates. I honestly don't know too many guys who can get several plates spinning (as I define it FBs) on a regular basis.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8, in light of all this would you still apply the 'women only ƒuck one guy at a time' notion to the married woman in your "laugh or cry?" thread who told you,

"You know what you need? You need a husband and a boyfriend".
I really think you and KETOSTIX, should do a bit more in depth behavioral observation.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't understand the need some of the posters here have to believe that chicks only wanna f*ck one guy. I listen, but I don't understand. I've seen too much to buy into that.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Rollo, I agree with 95% of what you're saying. However, I'm firmly on the side of Str8up in his point that women primarily only fvck one guy at a time on the regular. Otherwise they're just "dating" and doing a few ONS and/or short term relationships. And sure sometimes a woman will cheat with the pool guy in a ONS, but I don't consider the pool guy spinning plates. He is just having strings of ONS.

Women are less driven for sexual variety. And whether it's female nature and/or societal conditioning they have a resistance to being guy's fvckbuddy. They want a guy they can parade around and brag about.

Yes, women are natural plate spinners, but their version of plate spinning is not only worthless to a male it's actually harmful to him. They don't plate spin in the same sense a man wants to, i.e, having 2 or more fvck buddies. I agree that women are much bigger slvts than they appear, but they just don't have the desire to have several men at the same time plus they have a very strong internal conflict to being a "slvt" as you mentioned. I just don't see that many women willing to be a part of most men's multiple-plate spinning without giving him a lot of grief.

I'm not really criticising the idea of plate spinning, it's just I agree with Str8up's second point that you can have the attitude of plate spinning without actually spinning the plates. I honestly don't know too many guys who can get several plates spinning (as I define it FBs) on a regular basis.
Great take.

Rollo, i respect your analyses and I do believe they are backed by behavioral observation, but intuitively i still think that the average woman is not sexually active with more than one man on the regular. ONS' do occur, and transitional 'overlapping' most certainly occurs, but in general feminine plates serve their one cardinal need: attention.

From a biological standpoint this is valid, and that's why women cannot maintain a FB relationship for any considerable period of time. Men could probably do it indefinitely, but a sexual investment in more than one man for a woman is too internally strenuous. There will always be exceptions, but the ovum preservation/fertilizer selection instinct is going to rule this realm.

Which, you may say, is precisely why they do spin plates--to sail the sea of options with the goal of finding the most suitable seed donor/provider, and this is probably the primary motivator; but again i think their plates are not so much sexually intensive as they are tuned for attention desires and needs of esteem.

With the advent of reliable birth control and the feminist movement, i think this has changed a bit. Women are more likely to sleep around now than ever before.

Most very attractive women have no shortage of attention-giving plates at their disposal. It is effortless on their part; all they had to do was be born beautiful. Men, on the other hand, have to be so much more on top of everything to successfully spin plates.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Great take.

Rollo, i respect your analyses and I do believe they are backed by behavioral observation, but intuitively i still think that the average 'grounded' woman is not sexually active with more than one man on the regular. ONS' do occur, and transitional 'overlapping' most certainly occurs, but in general feminine plates serve their one cardinal need: attention.

From a biological standpoint this is valid, and that's why women cannot maintain a FB relationship for any considerable period of time. Men could probably do it indefinitely, but a sexual investment in more than one man for a woman is too internally strenuous. There will always be exceptions, but the ovum preservation/fertilizer selection instinct is going to rule this realm.

Which, you may say, is precisely why they do spin plates--to sail the sea of options with the goal of finding the most suitable seed donor/provider, but again i think their plates serve the function of fulfilling attention desires and needs of esteem; both internally and among other women.

With the advent of reliable birth control and the feminist movement, i think this has changed a bit. Women are more likely to sleep around now than ever before.

Most very attractive women have no shortage of attention-giving plates at their disposal. It is effortless on their part; all they had to do was be born beautiful. Men, on the other hand, have to be so much more on top of everything to successfully spin plates.

Well written and thoughtful...... BUT........

Your "intuitive" feelings about what women will or won't do (f*ck just one, or two or three, or one on the side with one "main" dude) don't count. What we men see as reality doesn't COUNT. They do what they DO. And I've seen TOO many women with multiple partners to accept the "one favored f*ck" premise.

I know it SEEMS like they want that. And I know that many/most of us WANT them to want that, but get REAL. You admit above that "women are more likely to sleep around than ever before." A LOT went on before!! And now it's MORE!!

Head in the sand never helps. I'm not saying women are "bad." I'm saying they f*ck around. That's ok with me. I'm not invested in them NOT doing it.

Open your eyes. They DO this (So do we.... I'm not judging.)