Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

spinning multiple plates...how do you guys do it??

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok this is getting ridiculous.

every time I go out I'm getting at least 1 of my 4 plates texting/calling me about my plans and wanting to come out with me.

I have no freedom to sarge new girls, and it's getting increasingly difficult to keep my existing plates apart.

how do you guys do it??

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to prioritize which ones you want to keep, and which ones to drop to make room for new ones. There's only so much time in the day, unfortunately.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Sounds like you need to prioritize which ones you want to keep, and which ones to drop to make room for new ones.
^^^
THIS.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dj_china said:

every time I go out I'm getting at least 1 of my 4 plates texting/calling me about my plans and wanting to come out with me.

I have no freedom to sarge new girls, and it's getting increasingly difficult to keep my existing plates apart.

how do you guys do it??
You need to be honest with them, if your lying your going to cause yourself all kinds of stress

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dj_china said:

how do you guys do it??
Pimpin' ain't easy. If you really have "4" women, then you're at the far end of what the average man is able to handle. You might consider dropping it to 3. I found I couldn't handle 4 and had to do 3, though 4 is incredibly fun.

And it's best to have women in various areas. If they all live close to each other then you run the risk of them running into one another.

Keep in mind that you're bound to lose 1 anyway because all women love attention and at least one will find that she's not getting enough and will dump you.

Good luck, keep spinnin'! Multiple girlfriends is definitely the way to go. I've been doing it since 2004 and don't think that I could ever go back to just one woman in my life.

Oh, and there's no way to be completely truthful to 4 different women you're dating. Show them the respect to not parade the other women in front of their faces. The men who tell you to always be 100% honest with women are not the ones who are multi-dating ;)