Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spin the ****ing bottle?!

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol u turbed to a tough guy in one day... .but hes sumthn. if a dude slaps dont just rough him up... beat his ****ing ass

The Grey Fox

Don Juan
Reaction score
562 posts and still an oversensitive, moaning, chump. Pains me to see guys like this on here. Look dude desertfox put it plain and simple for you. You gotta get your **** in gear and it starts by not lying to yourself. I'm just saying that because deep down you probably know that you do.

Realise no one is gonna figure out YOUR problems for you, no one's going to tell YOU who you . These things you have to do yourself and the time is now or never.

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Joker, just remember that high school don't mean SH!T. Anything that you do now doesn't mean anything, forget and move on. It's the mature thing, and the MANLY thing to do. As for everyone that is confused by his new behavior, I think its called being passive aggressive. (I remember learning that somewhere haha.) Nice guys are passive aggressive and will be pushed around until they explode and snap. Joker try and convert your impulses and energy into an ASSERTIVE mindset, instead of a passive one. Forget about it, move on.

High School Don't mean SH!T

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
WAKE UP AND SAY TO YOUR SELF

FU*K IT

and then you will learn :cool:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, deep down you probebly have what it takes kid :up:. But don't worry to much about the current situation. You know, the reason why we fall is to learn to pick ourselfs up and we all have to learn it.

And the more you get into these situations the better you'll learn to handle them, so don't avoid them, have some fun man, be open minded. (upto a certain level that is ofcourse) By the way if your friend is calling you a *****, then maybe he isen't really a friend but just using you to get to the girl. Maybe he knew she was kinda digging you and by using you he could show her he's the alpha. Ooooooh well.

The good part is: You don't need her, nor him. You learn from your mistakes and the next time you know how to handle the situation. And maybe you'll get another chance but you know what, until that day, stop caring about it.

Now about your "STATUS" situation. It is quite simple to explain: They think you're innocent because you are. Tell me, did you invent the latest drinking game? Did you screw the hottest girl of your school? Did you do anything that impressed somebody lately? Anything? ... Apparently the answer is no, therefor you are innocent.

Now the solution :cheer:, its pretty easy, you wanna be a daredevil? Go do some daring sports... Go skydiving, wakeboarding, something cool and fun. But remember, like my signature says: putting feathers up your ass doesnt make you a chicken... That means: DON'T ACT LIKE A DAREDEVIL BUT BE ONE... DO SOMETHING. (and please, don't start doing stuff you don't like just for status, cause that's just gay and people will know it... Instead, do stuff because you like doing them)

If you want something in your life you have to stop waiting for it to fall out off the sky, just get your ass up and get it yourself...

Life is about having fun and once you're the guy that alwayse has fun and is fun to be around, the women will be falling outta the sky on your lap (sorta speak)

Now get out there, START meeting NEW people, do some new sports or something where you can meet new people, make some "real" friends and stop caring about this one girl. Instead start caring about what you like doing and about having fun. (And for god sake leave it to the fvcking women to be the drama queens, it's easier to ignore...)