Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spin plates in relationship ?

Do you spin plates in a relationship?

• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
Curios to know , how many of you remain loyal in a LTR and how many continue to spin plates ?

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The skills you don't use get worn out pretty quickly. So I'm not a LTR kind of guy maybe because I'm still young (mid 20s) so I don't know if my opinion will resonate with you but a man of value should naturally have options and reliable backup plans and in this case (plates or potential plates). Game is amoral and anyone that deny it is bullsh!tting himself.
So if you like or love your girl and want to stay loyal and exclusive to her then that's your choice and anyone who disagree with can go fvck himself.
but comfort in a relationship and not being out there meeting new girls and improving you game and social skills and your frame and stoicism then you will have a hard time when she break up with you and believe me girls don't end a relationship until they lock on or two or more. that's a fact.

So at the end everyone is different and want different things. some like to have exclusivity of the main girl and keep fvcking other girls and some like to get that monogamous feeling with girl but just remember to never close the door and keep skilling up (is this even a correct verb!) your game

logicallefty

Reaction score
I only cheated on one GF one time, which was back in January of 2006. I felt so disgusted with myself the next day. I went into a mild depression because I felt like the most miserable human being. Shortly after that I dumped the GF because I could no longer look her in the eye. Today, if I feel compelled to cheat on a woman I made a commitment with, I end the relationship first.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've cheated on every girlfriend I have ever had however that does not affect my relationship with her. That being said - those days are behind me and if you have a good one, don't fvck it up over a piece of strange. If she finds out - she may stay with you but she will resent you.

Reaction score
No. **** hurting a girls feelings and having karma work against you. Cheating on your girlfriend/spouse is some b!tch **** ...

Now, if you're having one-itis, it takes a real Don Juan to let his girl know and then have her explore options for threesomes/open relationship.

It's legit stupid that some of you guys don't understand that if a girl did that to you, you'd be ****in sulking like a *****. "Ohh my girl cheated on me.. im devasted".

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. **** hurting a girls feelings and having karma work against you. Cheating on your girlfriend/spouse is some b!tch **** ...

Now, if you're having one-itis, it takes a real Don Juan to let his girl know and then have her explore options for threesomes/open relationship.

It's legit stupid that some of you guys don't understand that if a girl did that to you, you'd be ****in sulking like a *****. "Ohh my girl cheated on me.. im devasted".
I agree. Just be honest from the jump. I finally let even my main ***** know that we're not in a relationship, and it felt good. Things are going well.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
om1xr is right. But once you get past all the romance bull****, smoke & mirrors and quit projecting male values (like integrity and virtue) onto women you really begin questioning things and start looking at it from a more logical standpoint. I'm going to quote myself responding to a person that asked if it's okay for him to have his cake and eat it to and also if it was okay for him to nail other women while his main one(s) stays loyal to him.

The concepts of "cheating" and monogamy are some of the biggest deceptions ever sold to men. These hoes give the illusion of faithfulness (at least to YOUR knowledge she's not feral) but rest assured that one day she will terminate the relationship as if it meant nothing. When this happens and you're swimming through that shipwreck that she left you behind in and some debris from the past floats by reminding you of the missed opportunities you had, at this point the emotional and mental trauma will be greatly amplified. You'll feel robbed of YOUR right to experience because of baseless morals set forth by other members of society (men and women) who don't give a flying fvck if you were to disappear tomorrow yet expect you to live YOUR life by THEIR moral boundaries. And for what? For a relationship with some fvcking stray that ultimately meant NOTHING?! Women are all hypergamous so this whole loyalty business is just hogwash.

Also, there's no contract here. If there's no ring on her finger then it's NOT cheating. You don't owe her sh!t.

To answer your questions though: No you're not abnormal and there's nothing for you to fix. You're a guy and those impulses are part of your natural programming. The only way to get the 9.5 or 10 and have her (or them) be "loyal" to you is to be incredibly rich, charismatic, decent looking, charming and having the gift of gab to the point that these hoes know it'll be the biggest fvck up of their miserable existence to get on your bad side because losing you will be a catastrophic hit for them. At that point they'll be more than willing to share you, agree on exclusivity (only you having access to their bodies) and you won't even have anything to hide.

Quit restricting yourself to the moral boundaries set upon by others. It's a mental ball and chain. The real questions you should be asking yourself are: what do you have to do to reach that level of success and are you willing to do whatever it takes? There's no hypocrisy in being honest with yourself on what you want out of life. You came out and openly stated what you want. The desires you speak of are harmless but VERY FEW men are able to realistically live it out. What I'm telling you is about as real as it gets and I wish you luck on obtaining it.
That's going to ruffle some feathers but at least it'll help some to realize that this whole "love" and "relationship" stuff is illusory and a temporary experience within that chapter of their lives instead of applying morals to something that's essentially non existent and unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

You want to be loyal and expect it back? That's what friends and family is for. Get it straight.

Last edited:

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I only cheated on one GF one time, which was back in January of 2006. I felt so disgusted with myself the next day. I went into a mild depression because I felt like the most miserable human being. Shortly after that I dumped the GF because I could no longer look her in the eye. Today, if I feel compelled to cheat on a woman I made a commitment with, I end the relationship first.

I'm like this. It just ain't in my character for me to cheat on a girl. My mom's told me this several times that I shouldn't cheat, but despite the fact that its coming from my mom, I just don't feel right cheating on a girl, no mattter how much she's cheated or done something. I feel its uneccesary to cheat when you can just break up... why cheat?

I end a relationship with the girl before I end up cheating on her. I just can't cheat, it ain't in me. I'll flirt lightly with other girls while I'm in a relationshp but never cheat or engage in any sexual activities.