Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spice up conversations

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SUp guys, I noticed that conversations are soo much better when it comes to arguing with women... like disagreeing with them. It doesn't have to be always 100%. It gives you things to talk/debate about and the whole conversation flows natuarally and not as boring.

I've tried it on 2 women and so far, the conversations have been interesting and fun.

Watcha guys think

Arsinel

Banned
Reaction score
Well, you know what (woman's name)?!? If that's how you feel, let's have sex!

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't troll dude. Well of course when it comes to sex, you definitely won't disagree with that but what im trying to get across is that, if you just want more stuff to talk about instead of those lame @ss interview questions i think arguing,disagreeing come in handy sometimes

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad that you said that it comes in handy "sometimes." Too much of anything isn't a good thing.

The interesting thing is first you call it arguing then you call it debating. There's a difference between the two y'know.

2c2bt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that women never have anything interesting to talk about. Then they just get bored.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2c2bt said:
I find that women never have anything interesting to talk about. Then they just get bored.
Best bet is to stop hanging out with boring women.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arsinel said:
What? Doesn't changing who he hangs out with make more sense than making a blanket statement that's obviously an exageration? It's not as if he has no control over he hangs out with, right? I mean why would a guy choose to hang out with boring people anyway, he should know better; right? :whistle:

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagreeing with a girl does more than just allow for a nice debate, it also shows that you have a backbone, 'cause an AFC would just agree with every damn thing a girl says. Of course, this goes without saying, but if you find yourself disagreeing with a girl on a LOT of things, you'd be best to just keep her as a FB rather than a potential girlfriend.