Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Speer's Edge: Hurricane Effect Theory

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
Most people ask me how do I create hot game in a venue?

How do I open the entire club?

How did you bounce 48 girls?

If you havent seen me do that you can visit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0rei4q9NZU

Along time ago I came up with my massive opener technology. I aptly titled it Hurricane Effect Theory since it made sense both in the way this tactic is used and since I am from Florida it made sense. Here it goes:

1. As soon as you enter the venue you open the first set in front of you.

2. Once the set is hooked you tell them "I'll be right back. I see some of my friends and want to say hi" and walk off to the next set. This means you leave the set as soon as they hook.

3. Then you work your way to your next adjacent set. Its important to work from the closest sets to the door into the middle of the venue. In circles. Meaning set 1 will be at the door...then you rotate either to your right or left until you reach back around to the door where you started. Doing big circles, talking to the outer most people and opening sets as you rotate. Remember once a set is hooked you will walk off to the next set by saying "I'll be right back I see some of my friends and want to say hi."

4. Once you reach the starting location (the door or entrance) you continue to do circles inwards towards the center of the venue opening, hooking and moving to the next set.

5. When you finally reach the middle of the venue you should of opened and hooked around 20 to 50 sets. Remember not to get into to deep of conversation with any of the sets when you start this. You are just opening, hooking and moving to the next set to do the same.

6. When you reach the middle of the venue you spin back around outwards this time re-engaging all the sets you left opened.

7. The trick here is to merge all the sets you left open. You can merge the sets by saying "hey this are my friends I was talking about"

8. Its also important that you introduce them to each other and get conversations started between the obstacles so you can close your targets.

This is the most amazing routine ever. I have used it time and time again to gain massive attraction. Its much easier to game when you have 20 or 30 attraction switchs automatically on. It takes approximately 3 hours in a medium size venue such as a club, bar, dance hall, ect.

The hurricane will allow you to build massive social proof, pre-selection, leader of men traits, social alignments and a ton of other attraction switchs. The best thing is you dont have to say anything the attraction and jealousy plot lines will just formulate out of thin air.

Good Luck and would love to hear your feedback.

Peace

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have any feedback as I have not tried this, but I would just like to let you know that that is an amazing job on the video.

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
intrextrovert said:
I don't have any feedback as I have not tried this, but I would just like to let you know that that is an amazing job on the video.
Thanks bud, Always appreciate the support,

Stay tuned because more videos are coming your way...

http://www.youtube.com/speermethod

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff. But I have a question - What if they see you approach all these sets, they know you're making friends on the spot, doesn't that lower your value?

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
good stuff. But I have a question - What if they see you approach all these sets, they know you're making friends on the spot, doesn't that lower your value?
No one knows whats going on because they can not hear you. Besides if you are talking to alot of people you have attraction switchs turned on automatically like social proof, pre-selection, connections, ect...

This will help attract other people and they would want to take the time and get to know you. Merging the sets is also extremely powerful and helpful.

The other good side of the hurricane is the jealousy plot lines you will be able to build and use to your advantage.

Hope this answers your question!

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I usually do is pretty much the same social proof strategy, except I move out of the sets much earlier.. I open I exit open someone else and exit.. that is wrong.. that's why at the end everyone has a faint idea of me but they still don't have the attraction for me.. You must engage till a set hooks and then leave on a high note.

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
What I usually do is pretty much the same social proof strategy, except I move out of the sets much earlier.. I open I exit open someone else and exit.. that is wrong.. that's why at the end everyone has a faint idea of me but they still don't have the attraction for me.. You must engage till a set hooks and then leave on a high note.
Exactly, the set must be fully hooked before you move to the next.