Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Speer's Edge: Boyfriend Destroyer TACTIC

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys Speer Here,

I figured I will join sosuav as alot of my friends post on this forum and said you guys could benefit from my Theories, FR's & Tactics. I am going to post a series of threads titled "Speer's Edge: ARTICLE TOPIC" These posts are small parts from some of my books. I hope they help you like they have helped thousands of Don Juan's worldwide.

The only thing that I ask is please give me your feedback. I would also love to hear what topics you guys want me to post. I will help you guys for FREE and all that I ask is for you guys to give me your feedback.

Thanks and without further adou here is the first one about over coming the "boyfriend objection".

Speer's Edge: Boyfriend Destroyer

One way is to render the word "boyfriend" useless... You can do this by inviting the girl into your life and ask her to bring her boyfriend. You want to mention her boyfriend between 7 to 14 times during the sarge. Make sure you show her that her boyfriend is not a threat and you would love to get to know the both of them.

Another way is to completely ignore that she said it and continue to build value.

Another way is to do a comparison test.. Here is the one I developed its called:

HIGH/LOW YES MINDFRAME

Speer: You have a boyfriend thats cool...Let me ask you something... What type of car do you drive?

Target: Honda Accord

Speer: If I told you that if you give me your Accord and I would give you a Brand New Ferrari would you do it?

Target: Yes

Speer: Ok, Do you live in an apartment or house?

Target: I live in an apartment

Speer: Cool, renting or own?

Target: Renting

Speer: If I told you I would give a brand new mansion fully furnished around the same area but you would have to leave the place your renting would you do it?

Target: Yes, ofcurse

Speer: Awesome, one more question...What do you do for work?

Target: I am a secretary

Speer: Oh that's pretty cool...What if I gave you 10 million dollars but I told you that you could never work as a secretary again...would you take my offer?

Target: Yes in a heat beat

Speer: Your a smart girl...here (hand her the phone) put in your number. You seem like an intelligent girl. I'd love to continue talking to you

Here is what this routine does. It compares High Status to Low Status in secession. It also gets the target in a "yes" mind frame. And last of all you pin her with your a smart girl, meaning if she does not give you her number that would be "dumb"

Last edited:

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys would love to hear what you guys think about my BF Destroyer and also let me know what you want to hear about...

Thanks

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How field tested is this? I could see it working if she's a little tipsy and you've built some attraction, but that's the fast track to a flake. However, if she's stone sober as soon as you go for the number she'll likely hit the breaks. That's what I've seen happen when trying that sort of tactic anyway unless the girl really likes me and doesn't already have doubts about the relationship she's in. For those types of women I could see that BD working.

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
Nutz said:
How field tested is this? I could see it working if she's a little tipsy and you've built some attraction, but that's the fast track to a flake. However, if she's stone sober as soon as you go for the number she'll likely hit the breaks. That's what I've seen happen when trying that sort of tactic anyway unless the girl really likes me and doesn't already have doubts about the relationship she's in. For those types of women I could see that BD working.
The tactics I listed are extremely field tested by me and thousands of students who I have trained. I am sure you will find the results nothing less then amazing when calibrated correctly.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is very little don juan about using pickup material to try and steal someones girl.

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
jocca said:
There is very little don juan about using pickup material to try and steal someones girl.
No offense but have you read about The Real Don Juan? Its the exact thing he would have done. In fact he is a famous for it.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some choose to look at it that way. I prefer to understand it as being the most value in any chosen situation that you can be. Trying to tune some chick and prove your tactics by throwing out canned routines to sink some other guy displays none of those qualities

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
jocca said:
Some choose to look at it that way. I prefer to understand it as being the most value in any chosen situation that you can be. Trying to tune some chick and prove your tactics by throwing out canned routines to sink some other guy displays none of those qualities
Its cool brother, everyone can translate the original story any which way they want. I actually read the story of Don Juan and he took alot of women that were courted by other men.

Anyway good luck to you

DohnShaft

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the first tactic but I do not want to invite a skirt over and have her bring a BF. The second tactic is pretty tight though and it could be used in other non-BF situations.

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
canned material is for the birds and outdated IMO. Don't see how those questions will generate any sexual interest.

Also, any woman that still wants to fvck you after spending time with you and her man is a slvt and is only worthy of a pump n dump.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a really good one.

I think boyf objections will occur if you go in direct too often... so better keep this in your arsenal. Thanks for the free tip!

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GuanYu said:
canned material is for the birds and outdated IMO. Don't see how those questions will generate any sexual interest.

Also, any woman that still wants to fvck you after spending time with you and her man is a slvt and is only worthy of a pump n dump.
I think this relies on you already having her attracted. Without it you're just spinning your wheels.

The second part just described about 98% of the women out there. Most will, and in fact have, cheated on their bf/husbands at one point or another. The statistics don't lie.

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like to deprive men of their moron girlfriends... that's fine by me. I wouldn't go out with a girl that stupid.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The routine was pretty lame imho, it vibed "tryhard" a little too much.

The idea of ignoring her mentioning the bf is gold. What I did with the girl I am currently seeing now, is frame her as a good girl, associate good girls with less fun and being boring, then DISQUALIFY her because of being a good girl, then frame the interaction between you and the girl as "naughty" and "forbidden".

During that whole process you don't just "ignore" the bf, but show her that it does not phase you, and keep hitting on her. But make sure you acknowledge that she does have a boyfriend.

Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
This is how REAL men handle the bf sh!t test:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0WeiwaFKdI

I love it... Fvck your boyfriend haha. I believe his method works, just the right frame and not afraid to kick butt is needed..... i don't steal girls, they come after me is the mindset you need.