Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Speed dating in 31 hours....

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone have any tips or in other words how should I approach this in order to stand out? Thanks.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've thought about doing this and wondered the same question -

I don't know how many mini-dates you have (I think it's usually eight) but what I would do is come up with a few unique questions to ask -

You might want to check the main page for an article about the top 10 questions to ask a woman on a first date -

one of my favorites is, "what's the one thing men don;t understand about women that they should?".

That is a very different type of question to ask than the usual "what do you do? where are you from originally" etc, etc.

Also it subtely hints that you are qualifying her.

Basically just have fun and go with the flow.

Good Luck and be sure to post on your results.

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck man- I signed up for one of those once. I hung outside the room long enough to scope out the women on their way in. I can sum up my reaction in one word: Yikes. Fortunately I hadn't paid anything in advance.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies I will check out the questions. I will also give a full report after the event.

BGC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CGE333,

Speed dating requires strong work -- it helps to go out when it's dark though, because it's a better time to drink, and alcohol leads to the bedroom.... Just call her 30 times an hour until she relents.... :) Take it easy, take it easy, and she'll likely give you the love you're wanting....

--BGC