Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Speak Easy (A high school seniors field report)

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK here it is. Senior year baby I am very excited and I feel like I need to make a field report so other people can learn and so I can be helped as well because people will know me better on this forum.

A little background on myself. We will start with physical appearance. I am 5'10 and 150 pounds. I am not by any defintion skinny, and without seeming like I am bragging, I have a really defined and ripped upper body that I am very proud of. I have red hair but I am not a ginger, I suppose I would be a day walker haha. I used to hate it as the root of all my girl problems, but now I embrace it and love it as it makes me stand out.

I found this site a little less than a year ago and my life has changed. I have quit drugs and feeling sorry for myself. Developed a ton of hobbies and interests and have a pretty good plan of what I want my life to look like in the future. I want to go to college for some type of engineering and then start my own firm.

Right now I am currently self-employed with my own completely legal business of scalping tickets. I enjoy it so much because it gives me an excuse to go and talk to EVERYONE I see on the street, because I have gotten way more sociable with strangers and enjoy talking with and meeting new people.

I have come a very very long way regarding girls. I have become a master at flirting and am getting really good with Kino. My biggest asset to me is that I am sometimes very literal and do well with instruction. (I have trouble observing others when I don't know what I am looking for, but once I am told what they are doing I can easily spot it and reenact it.) This is an asset to me because I can read something on this sight, internalize it that night, and then easily and subconsciously apply it in the field without even having to think about it.

People that I respect for their macking skills such as the quaterback of the football team and other players that are pulling the HB 10's of my school, are actually commenting on my girl skills and even asking me for advice. I have trouble accepting this because in my heart I am still a dweeb who gets picked on.

I feel very comfortable around any HB < 8. After that I seem to have a mental block and it takes me a while to get warmed up, if at all, especially since the HB 9's and 10's are *****y.

I am only spinning like 3 plates and I'm really not dating any them. I will hang out with them in a group and maybe hook up with them at a party every now and then.

I still have a problem with going on dates, I really don't know why, I guess it is because it seems very formal to me or something? Hard to explain but I seem to avoid "dates" at all costs.

I cant bring dates home to my house because my mom is kinda nuts like that. She told me that girls are predatory and will try to rape me, no joke :nervous:
haha. I feel like she would walk in with cookies every 10 minutes if u know what I mean?

I have started, and failed, bootcamp 3 times each time at week 3 where u have to go and talk to girls you would want a relationship with. I have a lot of trouble approaching hot girls, I no longer have trouble approaching other strangers tho! And hell at this time last year I was terrified to call a girl on the phone... and now thats second nature.

My goals for this semester are:
To get another 4.0
Stay organized throughout the school year.
ELIMINATE approach anxiety
Go on 25 "dates" (sayin it makes me cringe)
Gain 15 more pounds
Get a hot and cool date for homecoming
HAVE FUN!

My goals for tomorrow (first day of school) are:

Sit next to a cute girl I dont talk to often (or completly new) in all of my classes
Give 10 genuine complements to anyone (something I dont do often)
Have fun!!!

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SPEAK said:
Right now I am currently self-employed with my own completely legal business of scalping tickets. I enjoy it so much because it gives me an excuse to go and talk to EVERYONE I see on the street, because I have gotten way more sociable with strangers and enjoy talking with and meeting new people.
Awesome!!

SPEAK said:
I have come a very very long way regarding girls. I have become a master at flirting and am getting really good with Kino.
Kino is HUGE! Master it!

SPEAK said:
I have trouble accepting this because in my heart I am still a dweeb who gets picked on.
Sounds like a few confidence issues. And if you want to be as successful as you hope for, you need to get over these because damm1t, you are SPEAK, you ARE the fvcking sh1t, and who really has the power to stand in the way of your success; besides you?

SPEAK said:
I feel very comfortable around any HB < 8. After that I seem to have a mental block and it takes me a while to get warmed up, if at all, especially since the HB 9's and 10's are *****y.
I think you know about this one already. You need to get over this fear of hot women because last I checked, you want to get with HOT women. You can't love something if you're afraid of it. There's some methods for helping this such as thinking:
"She's only a women, I need to take her off her pedestal, what makes her so much better than me? NOTHING"

Or through trial and error by talking to women, and hoping that you eventually realize that one chick is not the end of the world, there are after all, millions out there!

Or there is another way, which is frankly a lot easier than the above two, and a lot more FUN. But it's too long to explain on here, if you'd like to hear about it, just mssg/pm me.

SPEAK said:
I still have a problem with going on dates, I really don't know why, I guess it is because it seems very formal to me or something? Hard to explain but I seem to avoid "dates" at all costs.
How do you plan on getting a girlfriend if you don't go on dates? Dates shouldn't be boring or nerve-racking, they should be fun, most importantly to YOU. Having good self confidence and the ease of knowing you can chat up any woman you want will help a lot. It also seems like you should research some good and more importantly, FUN date ideas. Some quick ones off the top of my head are: Movie at your house or her house, Bowling, Laser tag, Amusement Park, Mini Golf, A walk through the park accompanied by some after movie/lunch/activity.
And I'm sorry about your mom, I know that really eliminates a lot of possibilities, :( but it's one hurtle you'll have to get over to be successful.

It seems like you're off to a great start to senior year, just remember if you're making these goals, you better complete them! It sounds like all you need is a little confidence as some rock hard determination so you won't stop, NO MATTER what.

Good luck bro!

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for all the great advice Alex and DjHero. And Alex I would be interested in that other way you mentioned about overcoming hb 9's and 10's.

O.k so today was the first day of senior year and I had a blast. I dressed up in really nice clothes, nice shirt, pants, dress shoes and a tie. Its something I do every now and then is to mix up my clothing and sometimes I will wear crazy stuff just for fun and to break out of my comfort zone.

In my first class I pretty much knew everybody and my best friend was in there so it was cool. We got assigned seats in that class so I couldnt really do my goal of sitting next to the cute girls, even though there wasnt many in there except for the one that hates me because I hooked up with her friend or something equally as stupid. But I was feeling great and had a ton of energy and was just havin a time with everybody around me. I noticed a few cute "nice girls" if you will laughing at everything I said and making fleeting glances at me. Nothing I would pursue I don't think, just not hot enough.

In the halls I was just high fivin everyone and sayin hi to lots of people, even the ones I don't know haha. My next class is all sophomores, I'm a year behind in spanish. I walked into the room and was like whatsup guys and took a seat at a table with 3 chill looking guys, 1 really cute girl (for a sophomore), and her mediocre friend. I introduced myself to all the guys and slapped their hands and pounded (instead of a lame formal hand shake.) I was teasing the two girls and flirting with the hot one. I'll call the hot one Kara and the mediocre one Cow haha. When I was talking to Kara and messin around I could tell she was nervous because she kept looking down and what not but she was smiling and laughing and even tried to tease me about my tie towards the end of the class. I was making jokes and stuff with the teacher and just being really confident introducing myself and somethin about me (I was first to go.) Kara was too far away to kino her but I did a lot of verbal push and pull.

The next class was with all seniors, thank god, and I was almost late because I had to hustle from the opposite corner of the school. There was a seat left near a cool guy that I am chill with and I sat down and started talking with everyone around me and introduced myself to the one kid I didn't know. I was teasing the hot student teacher about dropping all the note cards and had everyone laughing, including her. I was at the peak of my vibe in this class and had everyone laughing multiple times and I really did not give a f*ck about what I said I just did it without thinking and every time I did it got everyone laughing. I was feeling awesome, had a great time, too bad there are really no new girls or hot ones. There is one hb 6 that I kissed on new years and then I made out with another girl that night, haha fun background story. Even after that, she still likes me and I could go on dates and what not with her and hook up with her but she is not hot enough for me.

I went to my next class, English, and saw some kids from the football team that I am chill with and walked in with them. The teacher gave us a roll of toilet paper and told us to "take as much as we think we'd need." Everyone was taking like 2 squares and I was like fvck this and took a bunch. I had 17 squares all together. The exercise was to say something about yourself for every square of toilet paper. I went first and had lots of people laughing with mine, on one towards the end I was like I REALLY like English class and then on the next one I was like well actually not really. It was a had to be there sorta thing but everyone broke up including the HB 9 in the corner opposite me that I am chill with. One girl said that she has 4 pet ducks and I was like "4! can I have one??" and it was pretty funny. Just random impulsive **** which is hard for me to do in a class that I am not comfortable with so it was a very large improvement. We broke up into groups according to the book we read over summer and there was 2 girls in my group... one looked like a cross between freddy kruger, austin powers, and big foot. The other an HB 6 who was actually pretty cute and has the potential to be very cute with a make over. She had just moved here from Iowa and looked like it, haha. She seemed very shy and I was teasing her and got her to open up and laugh a lot and she seems to have a genuine personality... don't get a lot of those out here.

In the next class I was near being late again, I was just hangin in the hall ways talking to lots of different people and the class was calculus so everybody was in there really early and I got like the last seat. When I walked in there was a girl standing up, pretty cool and a little eccentric, who I will call Carly. She was in the middle of all the desks and I was at the front of the room she like screamed my name when I walked in, and I was like " aww carly's in this class??" with a dissapointed look and complaining tone and sighed and what not, hard to describe. But then I looked up and smiled and laughed, trying to put in some push pull. She laughed and I hurried to get the last seat before anyone else came in and she was like what! no hi? I laughed and told her maybe later. That particular class always kills my vibe because I daydream and the teacher talks the entire time, and this time it was especially bad because I wasn't sitting next to any of my friends. I chatted up the kid next to me about paintballing because we used to go way back in the day and that was about it.

The next class was an engineering class and there are like 2 girls in that class. One of them is actually very cute but I do not like, have gone throughout school with her, and do not enjoy talking to her and her group of friends at all. I sat down with a group of cool guys I kno and that class looks like its gonna be fun.

I had the next period off and so does my friend so we went to get food. Kinda too bad because I like socializing after school. Oh well.

So.... not too many options for girls in my actual classes...
There seems to be very little hot girls in all my classes and my seating arrangements kind of suck in other cus I got there late. Oh well I will look again tomorrow, maybe I missed some? And there are a few like Kara, Carly and the girl that moved from Iowa that I can work on. Its just that I am in higher up classes and it seems like all the hot girls are too stupid to be in with me... haha!

As far as my complements goal... I think I gave out about 5 because in all honesty I completely forgot. It was a fun day though and I think this year is gonna have a lot of work but its gonna be fun too. I cant really approach girls at any time of the day because I don't have a lunch and my off is at the end of the day when a lot of the seniors go home. I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I'll try and stop some in the halls I guess, even though the halls are clogged like fat albert's arteries.

Ok Speak Out

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SPEAK said:
and the mediocre one Cow haha
hahaha :crackup:

SPEAK said:
So.... not too many options for girls in my actual classes...
Sounds like it lol..but there are (hopefully) thousands of other girls in your school, the hot ones are out there.....somewhere

SPEAK said:
Its just that I am in higher up classes and it seems like all the hot girls are too stupid to be in with me... haha!
haha i know exactly what you mean bro

SPEAK said:
I cant really approach girls at any time of the day because I don't have a lunch and my off is at the end of the day when a lot of the seniors go home.
Yo no lunch..wtf..explain this to me please lol

SPEAK said:
I'll try and stop some in the halls I guess,
I have, once again, a solid sounding technique you can use to stop girls in the halls (assuming you see them again), it's called the throwaway compliment, though I havn't used it myself yet because I just learned it and school starts in two days for me, it sounds solid. Let me know if you'd like to hear it.

SPEAK said:
And Alex I would be interested in that other way you mentioned about overcoming hb 9's and 10's.
Check your pm's

Sounds like you had a pretty solid first day. I love all the confidence you displayed, keep it up!

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all thanks for the quick reply and advice Alex. I did get your E-mail and that makes a lot of sense and I am already doing something similar before I go and hang out with my buddy and a group of girls (he's a player haha.) And as far as the no lunch thing I have classes from 7:15 to 1:00 straight and then I have lunch and then an off period... My school is retarded, but who's isn't haha.

OK Today was a fun day as well, but I was not vibing anywhere near where I was yesterday. Partly because I wasnt as excited for school and because I wasnt getting complements on my outfit.

In my first period I got there pretty early and sat down and started talking to the HB 9 behind me who doesn't like me very much. I remembered why she doesn't like me by the way, I was hanging out with her in a group and she was driving out to this haunted place pretty far away when a dog ran out in the road. She hit the brakes and was like OMG dog. (She is asian by the way.) And I was like, "What Ashley? Are you hungry???" Everyone thought it was ****ing hilarious, I guess except for her haha. Anyway I talked to her briefly and asked her how her day went yesterday, any fun classes and stuff.

In my next class, which is Spanish with Kara and the Cow, I spotted another girl who is WAY hotter than Kara and really really cute. She sat down at a table in front and to the left of my table facing my direction. She wasn't there yesterday otherwise I definitely would have sat with her. I kept trying to make eye contact the entire time with her, she was sitting in front of the window, so I would kinda make like I was looking out the window and wait for her to look my direction and then look at her eyes, but I never really made contact. I even tried just lookin at her and waiting for her to look up and just like waving or something when I made contact but I never locked her gaze. Haha writing that it sounds creepy but I dont think it would have been.

Anyway the teacher handed us all papers and one half of the class had the letter A on theirs and the other half had the letter B. My half had B her half had A. The teacher told us to go find someone who had the opposite letter. I was like SCORE and started walking towards her. I was gonna be all like, "Hey baby whats ur letter," all deep and funny and stuff. But I got **** blocked by the first kid I walked in front of he was like "SPEAK, lets be partners." I was like alright. I didn't want to hurt his feelings cus I like the kid, but maybe I should have just been straight up and told him "No, I want her to be my partner", even though she would have definitely heard it?
I teased Kara a bit during that class, but I was not vibing like I was yesterday and the teacher talked most class so it would have been hard.

In the next class, where there is only that one girl I kissed at the new years party, I made a couple of jokes with some buds in the back and that was about it. We did some lame power points and what not.

Oh and some time during passing period between those two classes I saw this girl, we'll call... Meg. She has a very nice body, I'd say a lvl 8 body with a 7 face. I hooked up with her once at my friends party, and she is in one of the group of friends I hang around with my bud. She definitely likes me, and I have kissed her a couple of times after that night. Anyway I saw her in the commons area and gave her and her hotter friend (that my buddys mackin on) a hug and talked to them for a bit. I kinda grabbed her shoulders and walked her through the commons with me a little bit, and leaned in close (i'm pretty sure she wanted me to kiss her) but I told her to run along to class and slapped her ass. HAHA.

In the next class we worked in groups for about the first half and I flirted with the girl from Iowa, who we will just call Iowa. I teased her about her dress and stuff and kinoed her arm and shoulder. She was looking better about a stong 6, and I was having fun joking with her. After a bit, I got up and left her and went off and did my own thang and let this other guy talk to her for the rest of class. I had work to do and was making myself scarce.

In the next class, the math class with Carly, I got there close to the bell again and there was no fvckin seats again. I walked by Carly and grabber her head and shook it saying CARLY!, and I saw a seat next to her without anyone in it but with a bag on top. I asked the kid behind it if it was takin and it was. She was like "haha u just wanted to sit next to me!" or something like that. I was like "EW! not in a million years." but with a big smile on my face. She kinda gave me one of those playful shocked looks and I was like haha just kidding and went and sat at the back of the class at this ghetto ass table with one of my friends, so it was all good.

In that class I was texting this girl that I just call "L" because the first time I hung out with her was at my friends party (the one I hooked up with Meg at) and I kept confusing her name (laura) and calling her (lauren) or maybe its the other way?? :whistle:
But she is a definite HB 9 and one of the hotter girls I have tried making on. I could tell she liked me at the party, it was a very small one with liek 8 people. I was havin a time dancing and drinkin and Megan was all over me too, so that probably helped.
Now, my best friend (not the one who through the party), the player one that I hang out with megan's group with has also been macking on this girl "L". She goes to a different school but he has been texting her and stuff. Anyway he called me up a couple weeks ago to hang out with this girl and her friend, I am usually his wing man.

*FLASHBACK*
We met them and "L" was flirting with me hardcore, and her friend was pretty cute but not as receptive as her. I couldn't help not flirting back its been like programmed into me! Especially when I can see all the signs of when a girl is blatantly digging me. I got her number and she very willingly gave it up, and I asked for her friends (even though I didn't want it) and she was like give me yours instead. OK?? Haha. Anyway my friend was kinda pissed that I was flirting back with her and stuff, and I felt bad. Its not like he is a total AFC and has/had no chance. But she likes me more and I'm gonna pursue it and maybe not tell him? Anyway the next day I get a text from "L", even though I didn't give it to her, obviously got it from her friend.

Anyway back to the present, sorry for the flashback I just needed to introduce the characters to my story. So I was texting her and I started it off with,

Speak:"Hey L! U'll never guess what I just saw that reminded me of u!" (thanks sosuave :rockon: )
L: Hi Speak! Haha What?

Speak: Well I'd tell you but I think you'd get mad :)
L: Haha No! Tell me. I wont.

Speak: Ok I saw this chick wearing a fanny pack at the bus stop haha
L: Haha they are in style! I bet she was really hot.

Speak: No it reminded me of you because your really dorky but cute too :)
L: Haha what a good combination. :) but i'm not dorky!

Speak: Um you're the dorkiest kid I kno! U dont even dance
L: Haha I dance. real well

Speak: I dont believe u at kyles house (kid who threw party) u were too much of a dork to break down!
L: Haha i sorta broke down in cole's car though!(cole is my player friend)

Speak: Haha whatever! I was thinking we hang out this weekend again it was fun last time
L: Haha I get downnn. Ya! That sounds like fun.

Speak: Alright I'll let u kno L!
L: Okay! Thanks s.

I really don't know why I put that in there... I guess because not much else happened today haha. My friend kyle says he would be down to hang out with her and her friend this weekend, so maybe thats what I should do. He's a crazy kid so fun is almost always guaranteed, I dont kno how I should play this one tho.

Megan called me after school, after I was home, and wanted to know if I could give her a ride home from school. I said I was already home but maybe I'd give her a ride home sometime this week if she was lucky :). I laughed and she laughed. I know I could get with her again, but it feels like I am lacking the motivation or maybe fun things to do?

P.S: Alex I would be interested in hearing about that throwaway complement thing as well!

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I haven't had a chance to post in a while, i've been pretty busy with flying lessons and last night I got home really late from hustling tickets. So updates...

In my class with the really cute girl and Kara and the cow, I had a ton of energy yesterday and went up to her and this other kid she was sitting with at a table and was like whatsup guys I'm bored and meeting new friends. I introduced myself and asked what their names were, I didn't shake her hand or anything... No kino :( oh well. I teased her about her name, how it was Mckay instead of Michaela or whatever. Anyway that day after school I had a haircut at the mall and I told myself I was going to approach two girls there, I never did. I then went to an orthodontist and there is a supermarket right next door and I saw a cute girl with my schools parking pass pull in and head inside. I was like man up SPEAK and walked in after her. I saw her jumping to grab these notebooks on the shelf, I was going to tease her about not being able to reach them or something, I didn't have a plan haha. Anyway when I arrived she had just got it down and I was like "oh you actually got it down, I'm impressed!" She laughed and said something, she was about an HB 8 by the way, but not the type that looks like she is all made up and a total cvnt if u kno what i mean? Her reaction to me coming and talking to her was positive and she made to go the other way and then turned around like she forgot something and went further down the aisle to look at drinks. She then turned around after 5 seconds and was like, "you know its hard with my height" or something like that and I then teased her about how she was jumping to get the book. It kind of faded out after that, and I'm kickin myself for not closing, whatever its my first hot girl around my age approach!!! WHOOO HOOO. haha.

I then went up to hustle tickets in a town thats about 45 minutes away from where I live. I went with 2 friends who are very shy, so I ended up selling every ticket. I talked to a ton of people, had conversations with lots of random ass people including this one hot "street girl" as she called her self and this crazy homeless guy who looked and acted like captain jack sparrow. Haha I also met a lot of the performers as I was hanging around outside and got their numbers so they are gonna hook me up with free tickets when they come back. I talked with lots of girls and they were all very receptive to me, (when I go and stop people and talk to them if they need tickets I always do it with a huge smile!) You are 10 times more likable with a smile, i've noticed this for sure. No numbers or anything, they are all college kids as it is a huge college town. I was too busy freestylin and hustling to chat up girls anyway. Guys I highly recommend doing something like this or any sort of job where you have to go and talk to people or you get fired (or in my case lose 500 dollars worth of tickets.) It has helped me tremendously. I have noticed myself starting conversations with people all the time without even thinking about it!

Ok today not much in the name of girl action. A lot of running from class to class, but I did kino Mcaky today. While everyone was walking out of class I gently grabbed her shoulders and kinda shook her like MCKAY!!!! it was impulsive my body just kinda did it, it was weird. Anyway she laughed. But I found out she is morman so i don't see that goin anywhere. Whatever. Anyway after school I had flying lessons so I didnt do any approaches, but tomorrow I am gonna go windsurfing at a nearby lake and I WILL approach at least one hot girl my age. I mean who doesnt want to talk to SPEAK?

My new goals are that I will get 1 date a week and 2 approaches. We'll see what happens!

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SPEAK said:
But I found out she is morman so i don't see that goin anywhere.
Haha i face that problem every day bro! Livin in utah fvckin sucks in terms of that man. but i didn't know they had very many mormons outside of here lol..where do you live?

SPEAK said:
My new goals are that I will get 1 date a week and 2 approaches. We'll see what happens!
Careful cowboy, that 1 date a week thing is going to be near impossible, unless you do like 10 approaches a day. try to make more realistic goals so that you don't start slacking off on them! :box:

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I'm back guys and I am ahead of schedule for my goals. To answer your question alex, I live in Colorado so i guess the mormans come in from Utah or whatever planet they come from (not dissing mormons it just seems like there taking over the mexicans out here!)

OK so... on Thursday I started texting meg (the girl who really likes me and I've gotten head from) saying that I had the craziest plan for us to do. She wanted to know what it was so bad but I wouldnt tell her, it was kinda funny. I told her we would hang out saturday. I did end up hanging out with her, I took her paddle boating on this lake near where we live. It was a lot of fun actually, I had to force myself to do it too, I kissed her multiple times during the outing and threw her in the water and what not. I dropped her off and then crossed of date 1 out of 25, yeeha.

I then went and hung out with my friend Sam, he's a really cool guy who just graduated from school but still an AFC. He told me that I am god for my macking skills, which was pretty funny because only if I was! Maybe not God... but I think I could make the level of Don Juan messiah. Haha anyway I took him to the mall so we could both do approaches. He did suprisingly well for someone who has never done anything like that and is rather introverted. My favorite experieces would be when I saw these two hot girls walking into a chocolate store in the mall, so we went to go talk to them. Sam had me open all the approaches so I went up and was like, "awww you're going to buy me chocolates" or something like that. They laughed and I could tell they were digging it. It died out in a short bit and I thought it was funny because they were like "wow, that was a really creative pick up line" or something. I laughed and was like I don't need pickup lines I need chocolate and left. Oh and while Sam went into a store to go talk to a girl I was hangin outside when two girls one maybe 19 and the other 15 were walking by. There was a little modeling kiosk in the hall that they stopped and looked at and I went up and was like, "so you guys are going to be models?" In a genuine nice way because I was bored and trying to chat them up. It was funny because the young girl went into immediate "showoff b1tch mode" to impress her older friend. She was like, "what you dont think we can be models! are u calling me ugly" and stuff like that. I honestly couldn't believe it. I was polite at first but she just ramped up her pubescent b1tchiness so I punched her in the mouth. (totally didn't haha.)
We had a few more conversations, I opened them all, and it was actually pretty fun. In every approach I made the girls laugh and I think I could have gotten their numbers if that was my goal. But I have definetly come to realize that it is way easier to approach with someone else, even if you do all the talking.

. While we were walking in to chipotle to get some food Sam pointed out these 3 girls in their car who he and his friend had hot tubbed with. We went over and talked to them, I introduced myself and what not. There were 2 Hb 9 twins, really cute, and their ugo friend haha. They came inside with us and we all met up with Sam's friend who they had hot tubbed with. He is a cool guy and a player. Sam told me that his friend was going out with one of the hot girls so I macked on them both. I was teasing them about all sorts of stuff and using a lot of push and pull which is was too easy once you get the hang of it :up:

The girls that I was macking on had to go, apparanetly she had a boyfriend but didn't mention it at all, Sam told me after. We all went for a hike. It was fun even though I had not girl options, because I do not go for Ugos haha. So after Sam took me to his sister's friend's 25th birthday party. I was a little sketched out about going because I would be crashing some 28 year old dudes party but it ended up being cool. I introduced myself to everyone and was havin a time. I did 2 keg stands (my first ever) and was having a lot of fun, even though all the girls there were like married or whatever haha. Sam wanted me to call Meg and have her bring a friend. I didn't really want to but I was pretty drunk so I called her and she somehow interpreted my directions and came over with her friend. Her friend left right after, she had to go, so it was just me and meg. She had like 4 beers and a shot and then puked on my pants... haha. I was so drunk though I didn't really care, I was like whatever. I had been kissing her previous to this incident but continued to after, which now that I am sober is fvcking gross, haha. I then took her to my car to let her wear my bathing suit and a spare shirt I had because she got hers pukey. I then made out with her and got some more head. We went back inside and passed out.

Today I didn't do jack sh1t, I was hungover and just kicked it at my house. But it was a successful weekend I got around 6 hot girl approaches and had 1 date. I'm gonna need to find some more girls though... haha. I completly forgot that I was supposed to text L sometime to hang with her, I should have called her instead of Megan last night, but oh well. This week I am going to plant a few of those throw back complements and see what happens? And thanks for all the advice alex and Dj hero, and the rest of you clowns.

SPEAK

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I thought I would resurrect this thread there are many people out there that could benefit from this journal as well as me benefiting from writing it all down.

So of course there are a lot of updates.

I have really started to like Meg and I can tell the way I have been acting towards her has changed since I started this journal. At the beginning she had a very very high interest level when I was being a complete as5 hole. I have been working on my character however and I have been nicer and overall I have benefited from the change. With Meg however, I guess lately she has sensed that I actually like her now so her IL has dropped a bit. Oh well I dont care anymore because as of last night I had sex for the second time in my life. WOOOHOO hahaha

Anyway u guys remember that Asian girl that hated me in my earlier posts, Ashley? Well last night my player friend and I brought Ashley and her friend Lauren over to my friends house. My friend and I had hooked up with both of them at a Halloween party and my friend boned lauren and I got head from Ashley. Well anyway last night I was like whatever I'm goin all the way. So Ashley had to drive so she didnt drink but my friend, Lauren, and I were drinking. We were all laughing and just messing around spanking the girls, tickling and wrestling. Eventually the topic of how many people have u had sex with came up and Ashley said 1 person and when she asked me I was like guess and she was like 3 and I said thats kinda close. I then said, " I'm gettin damn near 1,000 I was going to give you a t-shirt but you'd only be 978." HAHAHA thanks sosuave for that one, everyone laughed for like 2 minutes. We then went into my friends room where he has bunk beds and all 4 of us were on the bottom bunk tickling the girls and spanking them and what not. I then started making out with Ashley and myy friend started making out with Lauren. I then moved my girl to the top bunk and we started making out again. I escalated over 20 minutes from fingering to taking off her clothes and pants to getting head and going down on her. I then was like should I go get a condom and she was like ya so I was thinking to myself "HELL YA!!" hahaha

Anyway so I am as5 naked with a boner and my pants are not on the bed so I have to climb down the bunk bed ladder to get my pants which have the condom in it. I was like hey guys you can look if you want but I am butt naked and im coming down the ladder. I grabbed the condom, climbed up the ladder naked again whipped it on and did my thang. I was pretty drunk so I lasted a while and it was funny because I was shaking the bed. When I was doing my thing I spanked her and it made a loud noise and everyone laughed ahaha. I then climbed down the ladder with the condom on again to dispose of it and then climbed up naked again hahaha. We cuddled and tried to fall asleep while listening to my friend bone lauren..... hahahaha. He is my best friend and it was still pretty weird, oh well.

Oh and by the way I was in a cast during all of this as I tore the ligaments in my ankle last week.

I climbed down yet again and put my pants on and gave ashley her clothes and Ashley took her friend home. She then came back after and we all watched TV together and passed out on the floor.

In the morning I kissed her goodbye then crutched to my car and went home. The best part about that night is that it helped me get over my developing oneitis for Meg. For the past few weeks I have been experiencing feeling of... love for her and I knew it was going to fvck me over so I kept telling myself that I couldnt talk to her for at least a week. I kept failing though and kept talking to her, I was actually supposed to hang out with her that night.

Anyway it was a successful weekend and it has been a successful couple of months since I last posted. I have come so far and I think that it is very funny because at the time of my last posting the HB9 that I hooked up with last night hated me.

Hope to hear from all of you soon,

SPEAK

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.. THIS IS AWESOME!!!
I remember reading this a few months ago, I was laughting my ass off. Especially the "Cow part" and that other description.
Man, you got some skills there. Glad you're finally seeing some real results again.

I love reading this, I'll follow this. Like the other journals we've gotten here. I catch myself thinking this might be a new age in the HS forum.. So many journals! It's great.
Again, great skills, seems like you got the basic/intermediate stuff down. You lack of closing though, but you know what you have to fix if you want.
I'd like to get to know some stuff about you. How old are you, and how is your area? Big school, many people? How would you describe your "game"? What's your story, how did you end up here?
And also, try to break up your text a little more. It's great that you write a lot, which few people do, but try to space it more.
Keep it up bro, I'm stalking this thread.

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay Norwegian has a point. It would be a lot more helpful to everyone reading this journal if they could understand where I am coming from and the experiences that have made me who I am today. Hopefully after reading this you will be able to better understand the enigma that i SPEAK.

Alright, so I was born to a relatively normal family with one older sister, a very feminist dominating mom, and an AFC dad. From an early age I spent most of my time around my mom and listened to her spew the same garbage that I imagine many of you have heard from your moms.

She would tell me about how I should always be a gentleman and she would insist that I think as much as possible and always use logic which led to me over-analyzing everything I did. I was never much good at sports because I was always thinking too much and I was always worried about doing the wrong thing and messing up.

My relationship with my sister also caused some though-process damage because when I would and still playfully tease her like you would a girl you are flirting with, my Mom would go insane and get really pissed and my sister would feed into this getting angry just to piss my mom off more. haha

Anyway that left me with a fear of being playful around girls and bad associations with teasing them. Also growing up my mom would rant about how stupid it is to have a girlfriend before high school and how all the kids are so immature and dumb that have girlfriend. I of course ate this up and internalized it and ended up adding onto my fear of girls. I never talked and still never talk to my parents, even my Dad, about girls.

Back in the day (Freshman year) it was so bad that I was extremely embarrassed to tell my Dad that I had a date to homecoming and he had to take me to her house. She was actually really hot but I had this brainwashed into me that it was an awful feeling working up the courage to tell my own father that I had a hot date to homecoming.

I had a lot of friends at school from all categories and cliques. I was very well-liked, and still am, by everyone and was even voted team captain of the Football team even though I hardly played because everyone liked me so much. I have realized that the reason people like me so much is because I have learned a valuable skill from being around my dominant mother and submissive father. Listening.

Learn the skill of listening and you will be loved by everyone. I am a master at active listening and can do it with anyone. I have developed my own style and I actually enjoy doing it.

When it came to girls they always seemed to be attracted to me for the 2 weeks after I had first met them. Then they rapidly began to lose interest and would act creeped out if I were to talk to them.

I always had trouble talking to girls or groups of girls. I would stutter, say something stupid and could not make eye contact. I remember I was talking to this HB8 Sophomore year in the common area of our school and I had grown up with this girl, so its not like it was a cold approach, and I kept taking out my phone and looking at it even though no one was texting or calling.

I had no idea how bad this looked until she was like, "are you nervous around me or something?" haha

Anyway I was feeling pretty sh1tty about myself and the fact that I didn't have a girlfriend. I can remember a specific instant where I lay down in bed at night and literally cried myself to sleep because no girl wanted me. I can actually remember thinking this exact phrase, "If I had a girlfriend I would be so whipped." And being proud of the fact that if I had a girlfriend I would do anything for her whenever she wanted.

I then started smoking weed. I was depressed with myself and needed to be good at something, and apparently that something was to be pot smoking. However, what really kept me hooked on it was the fact that when I was at school stoned I didn't care if I fvcked up talking to girls, and I realized I was actually quite good at talking to them when I relaxed.

It got so bad that I was smoking twice a day everyday and would go to school high, hang out with my parents high, and just do everything high. I didn't even smoke with friends.... I smoked by myself or with my one loser friend.

I didn't realize it but I was slowly losing friends, and I was just drifting through the world.

During a night of self-pitty at the start of Junior year I did a google search about how to get a girlfriend or something like that. Thank goodness some higher power directed me towards this sight because it literally changed my life and derailed the self-destructive path I was on.

I read everything on every forum examining, analyzing, and internalizing. For at least a month I would come on here and read for at least 3 hours a day.

That is when my life changed. I started doing everything this forum said to do, I started making myself The Great Catch. I dressed sharply, watched my hygiene, and most importantly stopped smoking weed. I started using kino and began walking around my school and terrified at first began to say hi to people I had never seen before.

I figured that I was at the bottom and came to terms with the fact that I was a pot-head and I consciously made an effort to climb my way back to the top. I made new friends and resurrected old friendships.

Girls were starting to become attracted to me again but they were not high quality girls. I was in the next phase of my don-juan journey, and that was the phase when I was a ****y a55hole.

Everything I said was ****y and to girls I was mean. I was bitter towards the whole female race for turning me into what I was and for the way they treated nice guys. I was angry and saw being nice as the worst thing that I could possibly be.

I was bitter towards my Dad and my Mom because I believed I was brought up atrociously.

My confidence began to increase but I was not where I needed to be.

After using all the techniques and stuff I really began to become very good at talking to girls. Many guys began to notice and say, "damn u are a god at macking." I believed it and it went straight to my head making me even more ****y and arrogant.

Only until recently (last 4 months) have I begun to become confident without being an arrogant a55. I am one of the best public speakers and everyone hates going after me in class. I can start up a conversation with anyone and enjoy talking to people.

I still sometimes over-analyze situations with girls but I am getting better at it. Recently I have noticed that my goal of making myself the great catch has slipped. I have stopped writing my daily journal that I wrote in every day last year, and I have stopped keeping my room organized and clean.

However that is all going to change once again. I really have no goals for this senior year as everything is going awesome, but I will find something I need/want to work on.

Sorry about the long post and if you have any questions about anything such as highs school, girls or whatver PM me and I'll give you my number and we can chat.

P.S: By the way I am 18 and there are about 2100 kids at my school and about 500 in my senior class.

Sincerely,

SPEAK

Last edited:

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an amazing journal so far SPEAK. You remind me a lot about my self, except for the fact I found out about this site later on. I too smoked pot of a while (7 years to be exact) I was also bitter toward everyone, and also am very ****y and arrogant, I still have problems in both of those area to this day that im working on every which possible way. I wish you the best of luck in the future bro, I can tell already your one step ahead of the rest.

Chris