Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spanish Women in Charge

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of Spain is in a tizzy right now. Apparently the new Secretary of Defense is a pregnant woman! The cabinet is now majority ruled by women and
they even passed a law so that husbands have to do housework! Can you imagine getting fined for not washing your dishes? :p

The topic is certainly not immune to controversy and I'm sure you guys will have a field day here:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/06/AR2006100601764_pf.html

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
National suicide is all that comes to my mind. Spain has been steadily legislating itself into oblivion.

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
This always gets me pissed... especially "is telling big companies to give women 40 percent of the seats on corporate boards". If there aren't enough competetive women for those places, why should they hire incompetetive. Also, workhour/meeting restrictions for companies only hinders the progress compared to countries who don't have them.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
All of Spain is in a tizzy right now. Apparently the new Secretary of Defense is a pregnant woman! The cabinet is now majority ruled by women and
they even passed a law so that husbands have to do housework! Can you imagine getting fined for not washing your dishes? :p

The topic is certainly not immune to controversy and I'm sure you guys will have a field day here:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/06/AR2006100601764_pf.html
Having women in power is beside the point as I actually believe in equality when it comes to professions.

My issue here is the law they passed that husbands have to do housework. That's ridiculous and it is getting into the private live of couples.

Perhaps...your salvation would be another 300-600 years of Moros conquering you again.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
lol, spain sux ****. I would have left ASAP.
Actually...Spain is one of the very few Countries I would strongly consider making a home. I was very impressed with Madrid and Barcelona. And I know that Spain is like being in 4-5 diffent cultures as each Province is like been in a different country.

The biggest issue I have with most Europeans nations is this "King" and "Queen" crap.

Papermoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? Nowadays, the royal families are just money making machines. No power, but tons of attraction for tourists, from say the US of A. ;)

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that sucks for Spain. Why can nobody get this right? Equality is good. That means true equality for everyone, men and women.

But that means equality of opportunity, not equality of results. Dictating what portion of executives must be female or that you MUST hire woman is retarded. Same for any other sort of affirmative action, all it's done in the US is make race relations worse - now people are losing jobs and college spots to someone who hasn't worked as hard because of the colour of their skin. And many people are probably more worried about getting a black lawyer or doctor now than before because now, in the back of your mind, there's always going to be the question of "was he actually good enough for med/law school, or did they just need to fill their quota?".

Its stupid, unfair, and unnatural. Should women/any race/any religion get worse treatment? Of course not. Should we FORCE equality where it does not exist for natural reasons (eg women less likely to put in the work to reach top management), NO. Those that should succeed will, or else the company that discriminates will not be competitive as they will lose their talented minority workers to some company that doesn't discriminate.

And the household chores thing is a joke. I can definitely see some lazy chick sitting at home watching soaps all day, then telling her husband to do housework because it's the law.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure that goes over well in some of the Muslim households! :moon:

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Spanish(Spain) women are hot. I got a sneak peak during a 9 hr layover at Madrid Airport a couple of yrs back.

wallycleaver

Banned
Reaction score
here i thought that all european men kidnapped unwilling teenagers when they wanted a bride. seems that it is legal under russian law.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uM7Gz_2yRx4
as one mother says in the video, "all they can think of is girls with schoolbacks (backpacks)."..."hadi is only 17 but she has already been kidnapped by the same man -twice." talk about persistence. he must be a dj.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SEk_QNSiEms
raw footage.

ingush and chechens. toughest boys and men on the planet - bar none. they scare the **** out of me. they also scare the **** out of most russians.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Perhaps...your salvation would be another 300-600 years of Moros conquering you again.
Hehe.. it would never work out in a country that loves ham so much! Seriously, there are like 5 jamonerias within a 3 block radius of me...wtf!

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
Hehe.. it would never work out in a country that loves ham so much! Seriously, there are like 5 jamonerias within a 3 block radius of me...wtf!
wtf! Not everyone lives in Puerta de Sol Fingz!:crazy:

Ham or houshold chores... a tricky choice...............:eek:

Colin O'Brien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, that's great for spain, and thats great for women's rights everywhere that progress is being made. I don't think that there should be necessarily a law saying husband and wife should share housework.. that's very intrusive, but I personally think it should be shared anyway.

My philosophy is I'm 100% pro equality... but when it comes to sarging its all fair game :up: .

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know alot of Muslims. Not a damn one of them is going to do the housework for the wife!