Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spanish Patterns

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you invent a pattern that you feel are good then please post it here along with any description to the pattern, what it do and when it should be used. It should have been fieldtested before posting.

Write the title in Bold

The embedded commands should be written in CAPITALS so everyone can see how to speak the pattern.

Please don't post unless you have a pattern to add, this is meant to be a archieve of patterns, not a chatroom. Spanish patterns only!

------------------
--- Awkward

Speed Seduction Bible

[This message has been edited by Awkward (edited 11-30-2002).]

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think it would be difficult to incorporate embedded commands in Spanish, since the imperative verb form is different than the present tense.

------------------
"Chivalry isn't dead; it just smells AFC." - Tryin to Grow a Chin

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience with girls in Mexico is if you are American or perhaps from elsewhere they are very attracted to you if you are a decent looking guy that tries to talk in Spanish to them.

I find girls from Mexico to be a little less jaded than American girls. They will accept the AFC american guys because they like it as a change to the very machisimo society of Mexico.

On the other hand I think they would respond very well to the imagery of SS if we can translate it correctly.

I feel my Spanish which was learned in this country may not be effective in SS in Mexico as enough things are different.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Spanish you learn in the United States of America originates from Spain. The language of Mexico is a derivative of the Spanish language but is more influenced by the native indians.

[This message has been edited by Demon (edited 12-01-2002).]

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sure you can do patterns in spanish... I grant you the verb forms do present an obstacle, but that just means you need to get creative...

cuando realices que ASI SIENTES CON ESTE HOMBRE, YO... creo que.....etc.

in particular it is nice that the usted form is similar to the tu command form in many cases.

En estos tipos de momentos generalmente, (el implied but not spoken) SIENTE MUY ENAMORADA...

see how easy that is... and I'm definitely not even a native speaker.