Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

South Carolina chicks are so DUMB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe its the incest.

Maybe its the rednecks.

But whatever it is... Most all of the chicks I've talked to down here, are so dumb... that they cannot hold a conversation.

I find myself bored out of my mind most of the time.

These are not HB10's I'm talking about either.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say you're probably from up North or something like that.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do people in states that are named "south carolina", "arkansas", etc...have sex with their own family?? I dont get it, them sick basterds even have kids with their brothers and sisters...thats so sick. and they think theres nothngi wrong with falling in love with your sister...YUCK!!

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ken785
why do people in states that are named "south carolina", "arkansas", etc...have sex with their own family?? I dont get it, them sick basterds even have kids with their brothers and sisters...thats so sick. and they think theres nothngi wrong with falling in love with your sister...YUCK!!
Have you ever known anyone to do that? I don't think you have. That's just what comedians and sh1t portray them as on t.v. Mainly because people all over the country will believe anything the television tells them. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, just that it's not as common as they would have you believe.

ICEHOCEY77

Reaction score
Originally posted by bootlegger
Maybe its the incest.

Maybe its the rednecks.

But whatever it is... Most all of the chicks I've talked to down here, are so dumb... that they cannot hold a conversation.

I find myself bored out of my mind most of the time.

These are not HB10's I'm talking about either.
Where in SC are you?

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TyTe`EyEs
Have you ever known anyone to do that? I don't think you have. That's just what comedians and sh1t portray them as on t.v. Mainly because people all over the country will believe anything the television tells them. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, just that it's not as common as they would have you believe.
I see your from tallahasee...hmm...one of those cities ey??...maybe you got offended and im sorry. I saw an episode of Maury awhile back about this. its sick.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ken785
Why are all of the men in the Bay Area gay??:p

Before you jump off the deep end, realize the Bay Area stereotype is like the southern stereotype!! :D

Just that a stereotype!

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Good_ol_boy
Why are all of the men in the Bay Area gay??:p

Before you jump off the deep end, realize the Bay Area stereotype is like the southern stereotype!! :D

Just that a stereotype!
Exactly... You can't judge an area by a small handful of encounters you've had or TV shows.

You have to live somewhere to truly know it.

Maybe you've just met stupid people in South Carolina... Which you could meet anywhere.

I've been up and down SC and from Wahalla to Charleston. On top of being fairly competant, they're decent folk...

~Zappa

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The girls down here in SC aren't THAT bad. I've lived in South Carolina most of my life and never known anyone, or known anyone who knew anyone to engage in incest.

I guess its one of those backwoods myths.

But it is true that girls down here are more stuck up than most places. But that can most likely be attributed to this being in the thick of the bible belt.

blitzin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, my grand-brother, and uncle sister would disagree with you there. LOL:p Actually I've never really heard of that happening either. Accept for this one chick I worked with in the North, who's parents were cousins.

akindofblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
But it is true that girls down here are more stuck up than most places. But that can most likely be attributed to this being in the thick of the bible belt.
You mean have a shred of decency and self-respect? Whatever, bro.

I personally think girls around Charleston are as classy as I've seen. Better than NYC, Cali, London, Chicago...basically any place I've lived. Quality girls with beautiful accents who wouldn't mind having a family one day.

Not sure where this anit-South Carolina thing is coming from. Beaufort, Charleston, Hilton Head, Aiken...all kinds of nice areas in South Carolina.

Ya'll don't like southern girls? That's just fine by me.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in the Greenville-Spartanburg area.

And although incest is a stereotype... It happens.

I knew some people when I grew up in kentucky, that had a son with down syndrome. He was almost 20 before we (neighbors) knew he existed... why?? because his mother and father, were cousins, and they kept him hid b/c they didn't want everyone to see him.

Since all of you guys have been down here, why don't you wing for me one night? I could use the help.

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont hate

there are tons of hot chicks in the columbia area... the richer areas. everything outside richland county is a sh!thole though.

Status
Not open for further replies.