Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave

Reaction score
To all the people who post meaningful things on Sosuave,

Although right now it would seem like im a new, i have been a part of this community for a while, i just havent come on in about a year and i was banned for "reason: none". anyways, i just wanted to say thank you! This website has a lot of losers on it, and a lot of total bs, but there are some very good and inspirational articles on here, and it has helped me to transform my life. I came here searching for women, and I found myself. I got in touch with who i really am, what my real dreams are (money and bullsh!t aside) and this website played a HUGE role in that.

By no means am i now a "ladies man", i can still be intimidated by girls (ironically only the ones i have crushes on!) but I have made a huge transformation. i dont sit on my ass and play video games, i dont moan and complain about how ****ty my life is, and im not awkward in social situations. very recently a good friend of mine called me "the life of the party" something i have never been called before.

Now im confident (for the most part), i have dreams, i set goals, i usually achieve them, im more at ease, and i accept myself. I feel like im truly at peace for once, know what im doing, and just where im headed.

So thanks again to all of you who were supportive and gave real advice, you really helped me.

:rockon:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
First you need to congratulate yourself and your ability to admit that you are not yet where you want to be but you're running up the path of elightenment in search of your true purpose.

There is quite alot of bullsh!t but also some real gems if you search for and internalize that which you can relate to.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
canadianmetalhead said:
Now im confident (for the most part), i have dreams, i set goals, i usually achieve them, im more at ease, and i accept myself. I feel like im truly at peace for once, know what im doing, and just where im headed.
Well done CMH!

Over this past week I have come to realise something that I hope will change my life for the better. I need to set goals for myself. I have realised everybody needs goals to focus the mind instead of feeling out of control with life.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amen to that brother ahah, just about sums up this forum at the moment

Reaction score
look at page 2 of DjDan's thread, about 6 people chime in that dan is fake and a loser, simply because he's got a girl talking as if he owns her

CHUMPS bringing this place down

next thing you know, me, Dan, TheRealSupreme, lookyoung, Chrizz, and Krazyboy69 will all get banned, so as to not ruin the CHUMP balance here

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome back and congratulations on your progress. Now that you know about the chumps, just ignore their stupid advice, don't bother egging them on in debate.

How old are you my fellow canuck?

Reaction score
thanks alot guys, im 19 soon to be 20

Reaction score
just one more thing, these "trolls" and "chumps"...arent these the guys that should be getting help? were we not once all like them?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Yes we were all chumps. However there seems to be a small gang of guys around here spewing female type agendas. Oh you should be nice to her blah blah blah. The trolls are another story, they are just here for entertainment.