Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave member shoots girl in the face!!!

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a story of how NOT to next a girl.

The guy's name is Gunwitch (should be Gargoyle judging by his pic) and I remember him from way back in the day. If you do a search on here you'll find some of his stuff.

He has his own seduction website and obviously has some issues.

PUA shoots girl in the face

The Assistant

Banned
Reaction score
it was over drugs.......who cares? It doesn't invalidate the brilliant advice that he posted about more than 6 years ago.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Assistant said:
It doesn't invalidate the brilliant advice that he posted about more than 6 years ago.
Uh...yes it does. We're talking about taking advice from a murderer.

This raises a larger issue, though, and that is that this is the Internet. There aren't any tests you have to take to get in. ANYBODY can post. So when you take advice from people on how to live your live, you should consider this: who is the person you're taking advice from?

Is his life one that you wish to emulate?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've already had multiple threads on this. give it a rest already.

Besides, his advice was how to get laid.What he did has no relevance to his pickup method.Its not my personal style, but I know guys who naturally do GM, and they get a LOT of tail, morality aside. Make the Ho say no is tried and true. He didnt invent it, he just posted about it. OJ is a murderer too, but I'd still take football advice from him.

The Assistant

Banned
Reaction score
Darth said:

This raises a larger issue, though, and that is that this is the Internet. There aren't any tests you have to take to get in. ANYBODY can post. So when you take advice from people on how to live your live, you should consider this: who is the person you're taking advice from?

Is his life one that you wish to emulate?
I don't understand how someone can lack logic as much as the post I just quoted.....are you a chick or something?

Gunwitch didn't go on the internet telling people to be violent......he posted methods on how to get laid more often, and most of us who applied these methods, were successful doing so.

I don't care about his life or this isolated incident - by the way who did Gunwitch murder? Was he murdering people when he was giving advice on how to get sex?

Where did Gunwitch post on how to live LIFE? All I remember him posting about is sexual state and the Gunwitch Method. I could give a fvck less that he shot someone in the face over drug issues, it does not mean that the guy didn't know how to get pvssy back in the day before he got all into drugs.

Really..........people like Darth have no common sense at all.

Diego Maradona was one of the best soccer players in the world.....and when he retired, he became a drug addict for a while......does that mean that I should not have taken soccer advice from him before he got hooked on drugs? Does that fact that he got into drugs YEARS after he gave his advice make his advice less useful?

Learn to apply some rational thought to your life (instead of thinking like a woman)- it'll help you get laid more often, Darth

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have no common sense.

I don't know or care what topics the guy posted in. Bottom line is, you're taking advice from a dude who has gone on to shoot a woman in the face.

It's like saying, "My psychologist just shot a 3 year old boy in the face, but who cares? He has given me so much good advice about being a good father."

Oh, but it was drugs. Give me a break. So not only does the guy shoot women, but he's also a drug addict.

Oh, but he has great tips for getting laid.

Right. Because "getting laid" is what it's all about, right? According to this jackass and people like him.

God have mercy on this place.

JT7890

Banned
Reaction score
The Assistant

I don't understand how someone can lack logic as much as the post I just quoted.....are you a chick or something?

Gunwitch didn't go on the internet telling people to be violent......he posted methods on how to get laid more often, and most of us who applied these methods, were successful doing so.

I don't care about his life or this isolated incident - by the way who did Gunwitch murder? Was he murdering people when he was giving advice on how to get sex?

Where did Gunwitch post on how to live LIFE? All I remember him posting about is sexual state and the Gunwitch Method. I could give a fvck less that he shot someone in the face over drug issues, it does not mean that the guy didn't know how to get pvssy back in the day before he got all into drugs.

Really..........people like Darth have no common sense at all.

Diego Maradona was one of the best soccer players in the world.....and when he retired, he became a drug addict for a while......does that mean that I should not have taken soccer advice from him before he got hooked on drugs? Does that fact that he got into drugs YEARS after he gave his advice make his advice less useful?

Learn to apply some rational thought to your life (instead of thinking like a woman)- it'll help you get laid more often, Darth
There are a couple posts on this in the Discussion Forum already. Unfortunately, I side with the group discrediting Gunwitch's advice.

Diego Maradona and OJ Simpson WERE great athletes and we could actually MEASURE their success through history. All you have to do is turn on a DVD or read a book to learn about their successes.

Gunwitch on the other hand, we have no documented proof on who this guy was and any true successes he was having with women. The mug shot was for most posters the FIRST pic we ever seen of the guy, which is a very bad pic. I understand it's a mug shot and it's not designed to be "pretty," but come on?

I never recalled one field report from Gunwitch. I only recalled the Gunwitch method and him responding to posters who asked questions. I know he had a book and a website out there, and he also did some speaking tours I believe (even though the mug shot was the first actual pic I seen of him).

As I said in the other threads, ANYBODY can make a thread and WRITE GOOD. Gunwitch was seen as a "success" with women NOT as a result of any woman or women we have known him to have, but just because he WROTE GOOD. Point blank. I compare this same think to POOK, same situation. POOK wrote good so as a result, "Be A Man," is the gospel of all posts?

I would also be careful to compare true credible success stories (such as professional athletes, etc) to so called "success stories" with "seduction artists." I don't really get how screwing a bunch of women that want to be screwed by somebody anyway is considered a success or makes a man beat his chest proud at night. It's a lot of fun, yes, but please don't compare true success with delusional triumphs such as "I've fvcked 1,000 women in my life," that sounds like you had too much time on your hands and you wasted your life away notwithstanding the fact that you might have an STD.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
Oh, but he has great tips for getting laid.
What, you think criminals don't get laid??

Right. Because "getting laid" is what it's all about, right? According to this jackass and people like him.
No one's giving him a free pass because he's a PUA or whatever the geek term is now. He will face the penalty for what he did. Chill out.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
That doesn't in any way make his advice wrong.

As a matter of fact it's a well known secret that women love criminals. This is why guys on death row get marriage proposals from women, while your nice gentleman computer geek making 60k a year has to spend money attending mystery seminars to learn to attract women who don't even give them the time of day :crackup:

Women love bad boys and they don't come badder than criminals.

The Assistant

Banned
Reaction score
Darth said:

dude who has gone on to shoot a woman in the face.

So not only does the guy shoot women, but he's also a drug addict.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you are emphasizing that since he shot a WOMAN, then it's somehow worse than if he would have shot a man.

And yes, for the 100th time, just because he committed a crime NOW, doesn't mean that he wasn't spot on with his advice on getting laid back THEN.

Tell ya what, how bout you disprove his general advice that its essential to maintain intense eye contact, be in isolation, and be confident sexually, in order to drastically increase your chances of having sex.

Which part of the gunwitch method is WRONG in your eyes, now that he has shot a person in the face, many years after writing that advice.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet she said "NOOOOOOOO!" before he shot her in the face. So his method still worked till the bitter end.

Wonder who's next. Will Pook shoot up an ice cream parlour in 2012, thus ending all our hopes and dreams and bringing about the Apocalypse?

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While it is true that his crime does not totally invalidate his advice, it does make following it more troubling. I mean, what are our standards on a source here? Should we read and follow PUA tips from Hitler's books? We shouldn't right? It doesn't matter if the advice is sound if the source is in question in this way.
@Jitterbug: As possibly inappropriate/heartless as that is, it's hilarious..
Edit: And also, was he convicted yet? Or did he plead guilty? Because if neither events happened yet, we're assuming he's guilty before his trial. As possible as that is it's not a good habit.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JustLurk said:
Should we read and follow PUA tips from Hitler's books? .
Why not? You cant say the guy wasn't an alpha male. If he had PU advice, I would probably pay attention. Of course, I have no idea if he was a poonhound or not, but I'd bet he could snap his fingers and bang just about any German broad when he was at his prime. Hell, the whole world has studied his leadership and brainwashing abilities to serve their own purpose. Every single commercial on TV in one form or another, stole something from Hitlers propaganda techniques.

You can learn just as much from an evil person as a good one, without actually resorting to it. We have our OWN minds, afterall.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Wow...I always suspected the dude was ugly but DAMN.

This shows what can happen to you guys if your entire life is focused around chasing tail and other pointless endeavors.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
San Jose California said:
One more thing.

I THINK YOU'RE PRETTY DUMB IF YOU CAN'T DETERMINE WHETHER OR NOT SOMEONE'S DATING ADVICE HAS SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES IN IT THAT CAN LEAD TO MURDER.
Gunwitch's "advice" pointed to the animal nature in human beings.

This is the "dark side" of all this Don Juan crap...when you start realizing just how much power an individual can have over the minds of others by circumventing rational thought and appealing to animal nature.

Let's call it the "Bump-n-Grind Paradox"...my mind's telling me NO, but my body's telling me YES. The original "Gunwitch Guide" was the clearest articulation of this principle I had seen in the so-called "community".

There's more to it than that, though...it marks a vast resevoir of psycho-social power and influence. There's chaos down there...the option of pure insanity and the ability to go OUTSIDE the bounds of order and reason.

It'll drive a lesser man insane. And that's what you see here. There's a very good chance that this guy does not even fully understand what he did.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
This shows what can happen to you guys if your entire life is focused around chasing tail and other pointless endeavors.
Sounds pretty accurate. Maybe the guy did go mad.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Gunwitch's "advice" pointed to the animal nature in human beings.

This is the "dark side" of all this Don Juan crap...when you start realizing just how much power an individual can have over the minds of others by circumventing rational thought and appealing to animal nature.
squirrels in 2004 talking about the Gunwitch method said:
Yeah, this works, but it works best as a base strategy, underneath everything else. By itself, it can come across as a little bit creepy.

But I've had success with it. The best part about it is that you're never AFRAID to make a move...and things that normally WOULDN'T be moves start turning into "moves".
Obviously theres been 6 years in between those posts of yours, but what made you realize Gunwitch's advice was bullsh!t? You clearly say the ideas of the Gunwitch method has led to success for you, and now you are saying that he's just talking pyscho babble? Can I ask why?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
Obviously theres been 6 years in between those posts of yours, but what made you realize Gunwitch's advice was bullsh!t? You clearly say the ideas of the Gunwitch method has led to success for you, and now you are saying that he's just talking pyscho babble? Can I ask why?
You have a great career in journalism ahead of you, my son.:rockon: