Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave Lunatics

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to do this thread, but it must be done. To all healthy, normal guys, that just come here to get some advice, but still have some social experience this is not for you.

Recently we have had a thread opened by Don Gorgon (who is highly repped because opens a lot of threads, and says pessimistic stuff wich is what many want to hear) "....She doesn't know what she wants..." = PURE BULLSH!T wich is not just totally useless,as he says that there is nothing you can do about women, but is also stupid and may affect the mindset of social inexperienced DJ´s. And more important It is also based on lies

We have DonGorgon, Nismo, and Megaman, posting always the same thing, wich it´s just incredible, as they don´t get tired, their assumptions go on like this:

- there are much more men in the world than women,
- every women has lots of options, even super ugly,
- most women are fvcking like 5 guys at the moment,
- women only fvck guys in the top 10% ( wich is contradictory with the previous one)
- all women are sluts, attention *****s, only want guys who are models, rich, or celebraties

Look this is just pathetic, if you look in the real world, you see many many cases, where a hot chick dates an average or less than average looking guy (I have cases in my family btw) circle of friends etc...
Now not to say, that money, or looks are bad, of course they will help you, but most of your problems with hot guys is because you see them as superior, and that will shake your confidence, wich is is perceivable by women. You still should do the best, an try to become the best you can in every area.
Many women, specially smart ones, feel attracted to funny guys with good character and values, those guys are more rare, in this filthy world than hot guys. Just because you value looks above your character, it doesn´t mean all women do. I would say something like 50/50, some go over looks, others value more personality. You think this is impossible, but I bet all of you liked some ugly chick, because she was super funny interesting and sweet. Why wouldn´t be the same with women?

I know lots of girls, that don´t have any guy chasing them, and of course the idea that 10% of the men are the fathers of all population is funny (i´m kidding also)

There are of course lots of sluts, that have all the characteristics they say, but it´s not like you can´t find decent women as they want you to think.
Many women out there think the same about men, but you know they are wrong , don´t you?

It´s up to you if you want to give any credit to the false, destructive, advice that has being given. For me this forum is losing each day more credibility.

For the guys I mentioned, I don´t have anything against you, I just wish you the best of luck, and I think you really need some help.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the girls you associate with though. If you want to go for that hot girl you met at the club the other day: yeah, she IS fvcking other guys and yeah, she has a lot of options.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex, it´s true that hot women have lots of option. But not every women... And no, they are not always fvcking other guys. I know some, who are confortable with me, to not lie. And they told me the nasty stuff they did with their ex boyfriends....

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never been a fan of the negative posts on this board. Of course, we all need to be grounded in reality and a lot of the time a harsh truth is needed. If a guy is being treated as a lapdog or being really obtuse about a girl he's infatuated with, he needs to be told. Tough love, some might call it.

It's the pessimistic generalisations I hate - the "all women are slvts", "all women are out to hurt you", "relationships are for gays and afcs" and other such crap. That to me stinks of insecurity and bitterness, and that's not the sort of influence we want to pass on to newcomers to SoSuave who are seeking to better themselves.

There are also a lot of defeatist posts, where a guy asks for help with a girl and others jump in there making wild assumptions she's cheating on him or suggesting he dump her or go lay other women. Or the type of posts you mention about how women couldn't possibly be interested in average guys.

One lesson I have learned from this board is that negativity is a sure way to repel women, or even friends, and does more harm than good to your confidence.

DCC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this post. I've gotten a lot of good information from here, but on the other hand, sometimes I've posted something about a woman and gotten nothing but tons of crazy comments.

I'm also not really in my natural place here though, I'm a very religious, don't-even-hook-up-before-marriage type of guy (I wasn't before, but things have happened, my career has changed, a bunch of other stuff has made me reevaluate that position.)

So, the girls that I've been dating / looking for...I can rest assured they're not out there hooking up with a bunch of other dudes right now. I would put money on it that the last 3-4 girls I've went on dates with, while they were HB7+, all are exemptions to most of the jaded rules and assumptions I've read on this forum.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what, some people need a dose of reality given to them at some point. If that won't give it you, the experience will. And I can tell that some of the things I though were pessimistic and over top have proven themselves very much true in my experience with attractive college age women. I understand that it inherently carries bias. The thing is that when someone discovers a site like sosuave their hopes of actually getting women goes sky high because of the advice given here actually works. They may get an occasional lay or a few dates because of the newly discovered confidence, better physical shape, and skills. Sadly, everything has limitations, that's where they run into a wall realizing that you are actually far off from what a really attractive man is in the eyes of an attractive woman. There is hardly anything that surprises a woman anymore and to be honest I start feeling insecure because I don't look like "Situation", don't drive a corvette, or make 120k + a year, nor have rich and conected parents. I don't wanna say that there are no quality and decent women out there, perhaps I am looking at the wrong places.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, "next her" "she is cheating on you", "she is banging the fireworker at this moment".

One obvious think to point out, is that most guys came here because they had some sort of negative (or any) experience with women, otherwise they wouldn´t be looking for help.
And that being said , and since messes a lot with our hearts, most advice being given will be negative!

Again, i´m not trying to duck reality, i know there are crazy, sluts, that will make your life miserable, but there are many good women also, and these are the ones we should be worrying about.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok that's fine, but if you wanna be a male version of a bimbo and dont care how crazy that hot woman is, Dons and Nismos advice is for you. In general terms, this game is rigged, and the men are the ones getting played here. That's my point of view.

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As i have said before probably - many of the dudes here (both asking for, and giving, advice) treat interpersonal relationships in the way that alcoholics treat alcohol.

On the one side - addiction to a particular girl, overcontact, relentless need for reassurance, texting a million times, throwing a hissy fit when a girl doesnt reply, putting on a pedastal etc = drinking multiple bottles a day, unable to go without a drink, always thinking about a drink

and on the other side - deleting facebooks, counting the days of non-contact, deleting numbers from cellphones, "she was just a ***** anyway", cutting out of life, game is rigged in womens favor, woe is me = pouring liquor down the sink, attending AA meeting, i'll never touch another drop, alcohol ruined my life

ideally of course these dudes should be able to not be in the above situations, not be so melodramatic, and be able to handle things a little bit better without needing to fly from one extreme to the other, show a bit more composure in life, not be quite so focused on their poison of choice, but just enjoy it, and life, instead

oddly the "next at all times" advice, while bad for a regular person, can actually be good advice for someone who has these kinds of problems with addiction - but otherwise if the advice seems a bit histrionic or simplistic or bitter or whatever - ask yourself, does this person seem like someone i should listen to - and take it with a pinch of salt

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a great post !
that's the reason why i'm trying to filter my read here ...
i also want to ask when you say slvt it's relate to sex or a slvt a chick who act and do some mean things to guys ?

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. I'm really thinking about leaving SoSuave and hanging out at BB.com and the BB.com Misc. section full-time cause this SS lunacy is to a point to where it's not even funny anymore. Man, I wish pics were mandatory on here! :cool:

BB.com Misc is ALPHA AS FUCK compared to the pussies on SS. (Not everybody, just the lunatics and crybabies)

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...you are an attention wh0re aren't you?

you are worse than some chicks I know...

You even had to make a thread to get some attention.

There is no point to this thread at all....in fact you should be ashamed of yourself to even make this thread.

If you don't like what certain posters have to say....dont read it....no need to call people out or call them lunatics because you disagree....that is just wrong.

you're the one who is exaggerating what we said and is denial.

I think you're referring to me.......at least get my name right if you're going to call me out.

you live in another country jack so you cant speculate what you dont know in other countries.

nobody on here ever said women are f-ing 5 guys at the same time....you made that up yourself.

We said that when women do have a f buddy the guy that is talking to her shouldnt be uptight because that is not his gf.

some girls will sleep with with a guy before they are official.....if she happens to be talking to other guys at the same time that is her f buddy before they are official.

hot girls do have options....they will date other good looking men. why would she date some average ugly guy when all her friends are dating good looking guys? she would date a guy that is funny and good looking.

if we go by with what you say every average guy would have a hot girl because according to you they dont care about looks....go ask some of the guys on here that cant get women at all.......you're in denial jack.

women that are hot want guys that have money, status, and power because they think they can get the best guy they can. they dont want to lower their standards. they have high standards.

have you ever seen a garbage man or a plumber with a 9 or a 10? no he has a fatty because he has no status or power and that is what he could get.

even the fatties and ugly girls are getting more options now.....the ugly average guy cant get a chick so they turn to the fatties for attention....so the fatties can pick and choose who they want too.

line up an ugly average guy that is funny with a dude who is good looking, in shape, and has some money. who do you think all the women would pick? not pessimistic...just the truth...

every person can say "i know this girl or that girl who doesnt have nobody or doesn't have a guy or has sex." that is a given....but the majority are doing with what we say and that is the truth.....you are in denial.

never said all women are sluts or AW's....a lot of them are here in the US jack....the hotter they are...the more likely they will be...

you didnt answer any of my questions before..i will ask again.

so What if a girl has feelings for an f buddy but is not official with him for one reason or another

then she meets some other dude....starts talking to him because she is not official with the other guy.

would you call this girl a wh0re or a slut?

you are basing all women on a couple of girls you know in your social circle and in a different county where you probably only know a few....those are your own assumptions you make jack.....those are not facts.

you're another guy in denial and likes to make excuses for how women act.

this a great forum where people can express their opinions, facts, agree, and disagree.

if you dont like what a poster says you should ignore it...not be an AW like a chick and make a thread to call people out.

you have zero credibility and no facts because you base everything you say on a handful of women you know in a different country that is not the US

you don't know every single woman in your country or know their sex life so you cant comment on that.

just because a chick tells you they arent getting laid.....doesnt always mean she is telling you the truth.

women will lie to you bro...just in case you havent figured that one out...

if she has a chance to hook up with a good looking guy she will.....regardless of what she looks like.

get out in the real world and step into reality

you just look like an ignorant a-hole making this thread

just had to say it....it had to be done

have a nice day!

jax871

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace_Magnamus said:
Wow...you are an attention wh0re aren't you?

you are worse than some chicks I know...

You even had to make a thread to get some attention.

There is no point to this thread at all....in fact you should be ashamed of yourself to even make this thread.

If you don't like what certain posters have to say....dont read it....no need to call people out or call them lunatics because you disagree....that is just wrong.
I dont think hes looking for attention.. he is giving advice to aspiring DJ's to not resent and be bitter towards women as has been the tone in alot of recent posts.

To me this website is about respecting yourself and looking after your own best interests... not hating and degrading all women. For someone that has been hurt by women (which i assume is alot of people on this forum), becoming misogynistic might get them laid but will only result in them hating the fairer sex and winding up angry and alone in the long run.

Dating is supposed to be a mutually enjoyable process, not a game of 'who wins'.

you're the one who is exaggerating what we said and is denial.

I think you're referring to me.......at least get my name right if you're going to call me out.

you live in another country jack so you cant speculate what you dont know in other countries.

nobody on here ever said women are f-ing 5 guys at the same time....you made that up yourself.

We said that when women do have a f buddy the guy that is talking to her shouldnt be uptight because that is not his gf.
I know the post your referring to, and there definatelly was a tone of "all women are slvts" resonating beneath it.

some girls will sleep with with a guy before they are official.....if she happens to be talking to other guys at the same time that is her f buddy before they are official.

hot girls do have options....they will date other good looking men. why would she date some average ugly guy when all her friends are dating good looking guys? she would date a guy that is funny and good looking.
wrong wrong wrong. Some of the best men i know with women are FUGLY!

You are assuming women base attraction on the same as a man. A man bases it purely on how a woman looks where as a woman does to a degree, but bases alot more of her attraction on how you make her FEEL. Field experience has proven this to me time and time again.

Are you telling all ugly guys on this forum that they have no hope to have a healthy relationsihp with a HB?

if we go by with what you say every average guy would have a hot girl because according to you they dont care about looks....go ask some of the guys on here that cant get women at all.......you're in denial jack.

women that are hot want guys that have money, status, and power because they think they can get the best guy they can. they dont want to lower their standards. they have high standards.
Again money, fame, power, etc gives these guys a natural advantage of course just like fake tits and peroxide blonde hair gives a chick an advantage. We have different priorities. The fact of the matter is you can still have amazing success with women by working on yourself.

have you ever seen a garbage man or a plumber with a 9 or a 10? no he has a fatty because he has no status or power and that is what he could get.
I know an unemployed man with 2 kids to two different women that can walk in to a club and take home the hottest girl there and have her craving more.. hes not overly good looking either. Where are you getting your facts from?

even the fatties and ugly girls are getting more options now.....the ugly average guy cant get a chick so they turn to the fatties for attention....so the fatties can pick and choose who they want too.

line up an ugly average guy that is funny with a dude who is good looking, in shape, and has some money. who do you think all the women would pick? not pessimistic...just the truth...
A situation like that would never arise. This is the real world.. men dont stand in a line and women pick and choose them. Its a sequence of events and the woman feels different things at different times.

every person can say "i know this girl or that girl who doesnt have nobody or doesn't have a guy or has sex." that is a given....but the majority are doing with what we say and that is the truth.....you are in denial.

never said all women are sluts or AW's....a lot of them are here in the US jack....the hotter they are...the more likely they will be...

you didnt answer any of my questions before..i will ask again.
Yes there alot of slvts out there. Something we can agree on.

so What if a girl has feelings for an f buddy but is not official with him for one reason or another

then she meets some other dude....starts talking to him because she is not official with the other guy.

would you call this girl a wh0re or a slut?
What he calls a slvt and what you call a slvt is a value judgement, it depends on the person. Who cares?

What it comes down to is to figure out what you want and then having enough respect for yourself to accept nothing less.

you are basing all women on a couple of girls you know in your social circle and in a different county where you probably only know a few....those are your own assumptions you make jack.....those are not facts.

you're another guy in denial and likes to make excuses for how women act.
This ones is a big can of worms. Women are alot more promiscuous then most men are willing or able to believe. In saying that i have known and met many women who do have a set of morals when it comes to sleeping around. Again it comes to a value judgement and what the individual person is looking for.

this a great forum where people can express their opinions, facts, agree, and disagree.
This is rich coming from the guy that called the OP an attention wh0re for expressing his "oppinions".

if you dont like what a poster says you should ignore it...not be an AW like a chick and make a thread to call people out.
Again.. rich.

you have zero credibility and no facts because you base everything you say on a handful of women you know in a different country that is not the US

you don't know every single woman in your country or know their sex life so you cant comment on that.

just because a chick tells you they arent getting laid.....doesnt always mean she is telling you the truth.

women will lie to you bro...just in case you havent figured that one out...

if she has a chance to hook up with a good looking guy she will.....regardless of what she looks like.

get out in the real world and step into reality

you just look like an ignorant a-hole making this thread

just had to say it....it had to be done

have a nice day!
And how do you think you looked? He's entitled to his oppinion just as much as you... this is an internet forum.

So are you saying that every woman will hook up with a good looking guy if she has a chance to??????

I think its time you took some of your own advice and step in to reality.

MurdocIsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
There are also a lot of defeatist posts, where a guy asks for help with a girl and others jump in there making wild assumptions she's cheating on him or suggesting he dump her or go lay other women. Or the type of posts you mention about how women couldn't possibly be interested in average guys.
Yeah I noticed this a lot. My first account here was back in 2006 and there wasn't any negativity like there is now as far as I can remember.

I actually think the worst type of posts are the "MAN UP!!!" / "ALPHA AS **** BRO!!!" types. Just seems silly, and the mentality that you have to always be dominant over everyone really ****ed me up a few years ago. I got WAAAAY more action than some of my friends who were all more "dominant" than me. I often hooked the girl's attention whilst my "alpha as ****" friends didn't get any, so I think it's just unneccessary and it's very unhealthy to have that sort of mindset where you're focused on trying to be the ringleader or whatever.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post man. I don't know what types of people the majority of these negative posters associate with or what kind of girls they go for. But saying all women are slvts is just as ignorant as saying all men are pigs.

I associate with a lot of attractive girls that DO NOT cheat. Sure they have oppurtunity no doubt, but they don't do it. Why? Because they don't want to!

I feel like a lot of people on this board are just eating up a ton of misogynist BS and feeling bitter and sorry for themselves over it. Honestly, I've been down that path and thought that way for a while.. But then I realized that there are other concerns I would much rather focus my time on than being bitter about slvtty girls.

If a woman cheats on me or treats me like sh1t, I dump them! Case closed. No need to be bitter over it.

Another problem is the whole "If she's acting cold, then just go NC on her" argument. Why not just be a man and ask the chick what's up? Ask her what's on her mind and why she's acting different! Chances are if the girl is remotely sane, and you aren't a complete ****head to her all the time, or creepishly obsessed/stalking her she'll tell you.

I swear some of the advice on this board is completely fvcking backwards at times. I have learned a lot from here on inner game and self-confidence, but there seems to be no strong material on the foundations of being in a relationship.

Lots of dudes that post here really need to stop trying to trick themselves into thinking they have no feelings when it comes to a woman. You do. It's not AFC, it's fvcking nature! and supressing those feelings is only going to turn you into more of a b1tch, more bitter, and more jaded. Pain is weakness leaving the body.

In the end, all you have to do is be honest with yourself and love yourself. It's smooth sailing from there my friends whether you have a partner or not!

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, Ace is correct in that most girls will have multiple guys after them. He is also correct that woman have multiple options without even trying, even if they are only average looking. Woman of this age have the idea that it's the guys job to pursue. So while a girl may have 5 guys texting her at once, a dude can go out and text 5 different girls. The only difference here is that the guy puts in the work. This is how we even the playing field. Girls only have to sit there and look pretty while we got to actively pursue. It also depends on what type of girl this is. Here is where you get different results from different types of girls. The key is to be prepared for all different types. What I find is most girls DO want a relationship, but if they don't have one, they take what they can get.

Girl 1: doesn't fvck unless she's in a relationship (rare but I know a few)

Girl 2: fvck's maybe one or two of the guys who text her but a relationship isn't possible with them somehow. Either she doesn't like them that much or maybe the dude is just using her. Ultimately she's looking for a relationship. This is the majority of girls I come across in college. She's actively playing the field and is looking for fun.

Girl 3: Wh0rebag. Fvcks just about any dude for any reason for any reason she can think of. It's his birthday? She'll fvck him. He has a nice car? She'll fvck him. She likes his muscles, clothes, accent, blah blah blah, she'll spread her legs. I see about the same amount of these as girl 1.

Half of the time you can't really tell what type of girl you're dealing with when you first meet them. The key is don't be surprised when you thought she was a 1 by the way she treats you only to find out she's been screwin the entire football team. Like I said a lot of girls are 2s. So don't be surprised when you find out she's more promiscuous than you originally thought. A lot of the time girls change. A good thing is to assume she is doing other guys and GET USED TO IT. Also stop calling these girls H0s because it's the norm. If you were banging multiple girls, would you be ashamed of yourself? Hell no. So why force shame on these girls. That is what Ace and a few other members are trying to get across here. However most guys are blind to the fact that girls are sexual and play the field just like we do. When you realize this, you won't let something like finding out a girl you like fvcks other guys bother you. Because IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER most of the time.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
jax871 said:
I dont think hes looking for attention.. he is giving advice to aspiring DJ's to not resent and be bitter towards women as has been the tone in alot of recent posts.

nothing I said has been bitter towards women. i only state what I experienced and know. I dont base it on assumptions as you and he does

To me this website is about respecting yourself and looking after your own best interests... not hating and degrading all women. For someone that has been hurt by women (which i assume is alot of people on this forum), becoming misogynistic might get them laid but will only result in them hating the fairer sex and winding up angry and alone in the long run.

Dating is supposed to be a mutually enjoyable process, not a game of 'who wins'.

I agree and that is what I say. When women are hooking up and you talk about what they are doing that is not misogynistic....it is just the truth of what college age girls are doing....if you want to be in denial...go ahead.

I know the post your referring to, and there definatelly was a tone of "all women are slvts" resonating beneath it.

That was not the point of that thread....guys like YOU and this poster tried to make it out that way. The post was for guys that are either talking or hooking up with a girl not to get bent out of shape if she is hooking up with another guy because that is NOT your girlfriend. It wasnt calling women sluts. It was a thread for how guys are caling women sluts for hooking up when they find out there is another guy. if you are hooking up with them you know she is talking with other guys because thats what friends with benefits is. since you dont know you have no clue.

wrong wrong wrong. Some of the best men i know with women are FUGLY!

go out to big time night club sometime and see all the hot women with fugly guys you wont find any. the ugly guys get laughed at and made fun of. they are not walking out of a bar or going there with an ugly guy. you are wrong and dont know. ive gotten numbers from these women....the ugly guys get told "no..sorry" and the chicks walk away....sure there is an exception but YOU base the few like the poster does as a majority and that is not true when you dont know the facts..

You are assuming women base attraction on the same as a man. A man bases it purely on how a woman looks where as a woman does to a degree, but bases alot more of her attraction on how you make her FEEL. Field experience has proven this to me time and time again.

yes and a good looking guy that makes her FEEL like a million bucks will win over an ugly guy everytime. Ask the guys in college who are ugly and cant find a date or a girl and see what they tell you. ask the guys here and see what the tell you how the chick lost interest or flaked because of a better looking guy.

Are you telling all ugly guys on this forum that they have no hope to have a healthy relationsihp with a HB?

they are at a disadvantage. they need to improve themselves, their body, their status, their image to get a HB. ugly guys can get women those guys have money and status. ugly guys can get women in their own range but a lot try to go higher and they get nothing.

Again money, fame, power, etc gives these guys a natural advantage of course just like fake tits and peroxide blonde hair gives a chick an advantage. We have different priorities. The fact of the matter is you can still have amazing success with women by working on yourself.

what if you have nothing to work with? what do you do then? yes you can but dont delude yourself that you can get tons of hot women. most people date in their range. ugly-ugly/ fat/fat average-average- hot/hot...if youre ugly you can be successful in your range...just dont expect 8's 9 or 10's unless you have something to offer.

I know an unemployed man with 2 kids to two different women that can walk in to a club and take home the hottest girl there and have her craving more.. hes not overly good looking either. Where are you getting your facts from?

hahaha you base this on one guy. you can make this up for all I know. you cant base the majority on one or a few...it doesnt work that way....you didnt even read what i wrote about that.....go to a hot night club or a bar and see how many average guys are getting hot women. when you're out and about you see ugly guys with ugly women. go out and see for yourself....then you will see the facts...i watch the ugly guys getting nowhere with women.....i'll get some numbers and eventually dates...they want good looking guys....thats where im getting my facts from....its called experience....since you have none...you dont know.....another guy in denial.

A situation like that would never arise. This is the real world.. men dont stand in a line and women pick and choose them. Its a sequence of events and the woman feels different things at different times.

lmao.... i was making an example and you take it literally. you have an ugly guy and a good looking guy both with the same game talking to a hot chick. she is asked to pick who she wants. she will pick the better looking guy everytime.

Yes there alot of slvts out there. Something we can agree on.

and women who are not sluts but have needs and want sex so they will sleep with one guy that might not be her bf. that was what that thread was about.

What he calls a slvt and what you call a slvt is a value judgement, it depends on the person. Who cares?

no it does not depend on the person. now you want to change it to fit your needs. now you contradict yourself....good job..any women that has sex regardless of how many bf's she has could be considered a slut because she is having sex....doesnt matter its the numbers of partners is what counts..

What it comes down to is to figure out what you want and then having enough respect for yourself to accept nothing less.

some guys cant get anything so they get what they can get. one guy on here wanted to pay a call girl. he must not be that good looking. so if you know many fugly guys with hot women....why isnt he getting any?

This ones is a big can of worms. Women are alot more promiscuous then most men are willing or able to believe. In saying that i have known and met many women who do have a set of morals when it comes to sleeping around. Again it comes to a value judgement and what the individual person is looking for.

you and the others base things on what women tell you. you cant go by that.... you are not around them 24/7. you cant believe everything they tell you. ive known women who were trying to protect their image and say they had only one or two guys when it turned out it was 6 or 7. they didnt want to be labeled a slut so they kept that hidden...women will f around any chance they get...so quit living in denial.

This is rich coming from the guy that called the OP an attention wh0re for expressing his "oppinions".

he's the one that called us out...i was just respondng to his AW'ing

Again.. rich.

again ignorant the both of you

And how do you think you looked? He's entitled to his oppinion just as much as you... this is an internet forum.

yeah and he had to be a AW by making a thread on it. I could care less how I look on here. that doesnt matter to me. I know i'm right and the majority will agree with me with what i say. guys that have no clue say what you and he says

So are you saying that every woman will hook up with a good looking guy if she has a chance to??????

she sure wouldnt be hooking up with some scrawny ugly guy over a good looking guy. thats for damn sure...thats why i was able to hook up with chicks over other guys...they didnt want those guys....thats how i know... you havent so you make these assumptions that you dont know./B]

i am in reality..becaus i've seen it and done it....i know what's up......you and the poster are in denial...get with it....get out and experience more....then you wont be talking like this.
I think its time you took some of your own advice and step in to reality.

if you got out more you would know this instead of basing what all women do only on one guy or a few friends.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Voice said:
From my experience, Ace is correct in that most girls will have multiple guys after them. He is also correct that woman have multiple options without even trying, even if they are only average looking. Woman of this age have the idea that it's the guys job to pursue. So while a girl may have 5 guys texting her at once, a dude can go out and text 5 different girls. The only difference here is that the guy puts in the work. This is how we even the playing field. Girls only have to sit there and look pretty while we got to actively pursue. It also depends on what type of girl this is. Here is where you get different results from different types of girls. The key is to be prepared for all different types. What I find is most girls DO want a relationship, but if they don't have one, they take what they can get.

Girl 1: doesn't fvck unless she's in a relationship (rare but I know a few)

Girl 2: fvck's maybe one or two of the guys who text her but a relationship isn't possible with them somehow. Either she doesn't like them that much or maybe the dude is just using her. Ultimately she's looking for a relationship. This is the majority of girls I come across in college. She's actively playing the field and is looking for fun.

Girl 3: Wh0rebag. Fvcks just about any dude for any reason for any reason she can think of. It's his birthday? She'll fvck him. He has a nice car? She'll fvck him. She likes his muscles, clothes, accent, blah blah blah, she'll spread her legs. I see about the same amount of these as girl 1.

Half of the time you can't really tell what type of girl you're dealing with when you first meet them. The key is don't be surprised when you thought she was a 1 by the way she treats you only to find out she's been screwin the entire football team. Like I said a lot of girls are 2s. So don't be surprised when you find out she's more promiscuous than you originally thought. A lot of the time girls change. A good thing is to assume she is doing other guys and GET USED TO IT. Also stop calling these girls H0s because it's the norm. If you were banging multiple girls, would you be ashamed of yourself? Hell no. So why force shame on these girls. That is what Ace and a few other members are trying to get across here. However most guys are blind to the fact that girls are sexual and play the field just like we do. When you realize this, you won't let something like finding out a girl you like fvcks other guys bother you. Because IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER most of the time.

Thank God....a Voice of reason on here...I agree with everything you say....good ID too. you explained this very well.

+1 rep for you

Also, girls will lie about who they have slept with because they dont want to appear as a slut.

you dont know them....how do you know how many guys she slept with before you?.....you dont....you just go by with what she tells you....most of the times that is not the truth.

everybody wants to get laid...guys and girls....they want as much sex as they can get......what wrong with that?.........nothing...as long as youre getting your share...why should you care?

i never called a chick a slut for getting laid...its the guys like the poster and the guys who think like him that called them "sluts" for getting laid because of that thread.

if you're getting some.......why should you care if she is with another guy....you shouldnt....youre getting sex....that should be your objective

its the guys that arent getting any that take offense to that thread and the reality of women and sex.

grab some experience before you start making your own assumptions that are not true.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like all of you guys are in the women supplicating chump camp.