Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave it's all here....One stop shopping!!

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone might be aware of all the services Sosuave provides. Here is just a reminder:

1) Sex and Relationship advice (Many of our members have actually had sex. And more than half have kissed a girl).

2) Health and Fitness (Does your penis hurt? Chest pains? Let one of our members diagnosis you. Why waste time at the doctors office)

3) Financial Advice (This is one of our newest specialties. Our forums are bursting with money making ideas.
Our members have an extensive background in the financial markets. Besides receiving weekly allowance from our parents, many of us have summer jobs. Over 15% of members are employed full time and have a wealth of knowledge to share with you)

4) Spiritual advice (Are you having trouble finding your way in life? Let one of our members guide you the way.

5) Masturbation (What more can we say. We are currently the world leader on the topic. EVERYTHING is covered, (techniques), is it good?, is it bad? (how to refrain), (how to increase enjoyment). Many leading academic centers consult us for advice

Sosuave.....were not just girls:rockon:

Last edited:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
So Suave is a dysfunctional family.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a cult.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this very humorus and very scary at the same time:nervous: :crackup: :nervous: :crackup:

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot to put at the bottom....

All we need is your credit card details.

Which will be taken by volenteer accountant Tomatoes.

PM me your credit card info!!!

:up:

Nah i see what your trying to say Helter....the sites changed.....its gone abit weird....

Hopefully its a phase.

Plus Desdinova is on the case. Nice closing on the other political posts and the financal disclamier....LOVE IT! :up:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This makes me curious about how people go about introducing other guys (particularly AFCs) to this forum. One must be careful in informing others of this info.

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to love it though.....

...even those I totally DO NOT agree with, I appreciate them, they make me think outside the box and more in depth.

...to witness and be a part of a persons growth.

...to see how someone's actions or words had an unbecoming consequence and to apply their error to your life WITHOUT repeating it.

...to say to yourself, almost daily, "OMG!!", over some topic or issue.

…to hear words I don’t want to hear because they're not “my way”.

...to appreciate my lover and my life more and more.

...to see first hand that each person has challenges and desires to face them.

...to see how ego and/or feelings really do matter and how fragile they truly are.

I could list on forever, but I won't, you add your own appreciation of the S-I-T-E.

You just have to love the "melting pot" of opinions, expressions, talents, gifts, humor, love, hate, spice, wishes and so much more, all kept properly stirred by a staff of dedicated mods.

Really, what's not to love?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
The biggest lessons that I have learned from this site is to stay the hell away from the main forum.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Helter Skelter said:
5) Masturbation (What more can we say. We are currently the world leader on the topic. EVERYTHING is covered, (techniques), is it good?, is it bad? (how to refrain), (how to increase enjoyment). Many leading academic centers consult us for advice
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

HA HA HA it's funny because it's true.

I think this site should be split in two. One side for dating, one side for self improvement.
In actual fact thier should be a third forum of masturbation disscussion LOL :crackup: :crackup:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad_Lil'Pixie said:
I could list on forever, but I won't, you add your own appreciation of the S-I-T-E.
;)

You can even develop better grammar and expand your vocabulary here at SoSuave!

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
You can even develop better grammar and expand your vocabulary here at SoSuave!
Me: Before I came to Sosuave I used to type like this "hello evryone, i have a prob" Now I can type properly and look more professional when arguing over somthing entirly meaningless on a internet forum. :)

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian20o2 said:
Me: Before I came to Sosuave I used to type like this "hello evryone, i have a prob" Now I can type properly and look more professional when arguing over somthing entirly meaningless on a internet forum. :)
To:
Brian20o2 said:
Me: Before I came to SoSuave I used to type like this: "hello evryone, i have a prob" Now, I can type properly and look more professional when arguing over something entirely meaningless on an internet forum. :)
Ahh... much better.

Let me help you Brian20o2. In your signature, "Life is beautiful.
The one who gets to the top is the one with the most drive to sucseed.
Patience is a virtue, but sloth is a curse.", "sucseed" is actually spelled "succeed".

And just like that, another person's life is improved! Such a helpful community!

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:

To:

Ahh... much better.

Let me help you Brian20o2. In your signature, "Life is beautiful.
The one who gets to the top is the one with the most drive to sucseed.
Patience is a virtue, but sloth is a curse.", "sucseed" is actually spelled "succeed".

And just like that, another person's life is improved! Such a helpful community!
*Bows*