SoSuave is turning Gay

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yoo, about a year back I had no clue with women. I mean I could attract them, get dates but I could never keep one. After a Super Oneitis I had with a 9.5 , I knew I was doing something wrong. I searched the internet for information, I looked everywhere in every nook and cranny and then I finally found something that looked like it made sense. Self Improvement. I went through many sites, absorbing the information as much as I can, Comparing different people's opinions, theories, and viewpoints. Practicing to see what really worked and what was BS. Eventually I ended up here. I stopped visiting those other sites.

In the past this site was awesome, it provided great information, helpful tips, and massive support from others. I used to camp this forum, never having an account, just interested in seeing the latest field report, a funny experience, a beginner Djs cry for help, a interesting new perspective, anything. Then recently i finally created a account. I said " **** it" I want to be apart of this great community.

Now I'm disappointed, I view forum at least once everyday hoping to see something useful, interesting. All Im bombarded with now is attack posts and post disagreeing with everything Sosuave used to preach. All I see now, is bickering and attacks on peoples personal lives, shaming tactics thrown around, feminism preaching, the community is becoming toxic. Sosuave is becoming a faggoty debate-a-thon, a contest to see who can make the wittiest remark, the best insult, lets stop.

Lets remember why we became apart if this. To help other men right? To be apart of a community with similar Men with similar goals. Its cool to have a different opinion, but lets stop fighting. Lets try to help each other and return the double S to its former glory which helped change my life and still has the potential to do so for many others. in a post someone said "Ill give this site 2 years". And I sadly agreed. At the rate were going we wont be able to help anyone.
Think about it.
-Smoove out man

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's starting to turn around. Start calling dudes out on their second class behavior and silly responses.

benogan

Don Juan
Reaction score
New member here. Glad to ask for and offer real advice based on my own journey from Beta to Alpha, with all my backslides along the way.

Omerta

Don Juan
Reaction score
See the forest through the trees here. People can get wrapped up in the "alphaness" drive chasing personal vendettas to prove themselves right no matter how dumb it reads. It will be self correcting... call out posts don't always help though, just feeds the flames.

No response to dumbass threads is the best self-moderation available, keep that **** from getting bumped.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought we weren't supposed to call girls out on their behaviour.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
There's only so much you can learn about improving yourself and being good with women. It's not rocket science. Once you've learned all the basics, it's pretty much repetition over and over again. This might be why you think this site may be going no where: what was once new to you and extraordinarily revolutionary, is now the same old bs.
Sure it may be to us, but more and more Men are learning about, and Joining this community. There's still alot of help to be offered and experiences to share. It may be the same old BS but we both remain active on this site for a reason.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if new members were automatically sent a message to a light version of the DJ Bible things would be a lot better. Something digestible in about 20mins or so.

At the moment you have to dig around for that stuff or notice a sticky, it would be better and more inviting to send a 'welcome PM' with the basics to the User CP inbox.

Its too easy atm to get lost in the BS and take sides without been given a welcome package to guide your personal development.

In short members are handed a red pill as they walk in.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DragonBlood said:
I think if new members were automatically sent a message to a light version of the DJ Bible things would be a lot better. Something digestible in about 20mins or so.

At the moment you have to dig around for that stuff or notice a sticky, it would be better and more inviting to send a 'welcome PM' with the basics to the User CP inbox.

Its too easy atm to get lost in the BS and take sides without been given a welcome package to guide your personal development.

I completely agree with this. idea. New members are often greeted with "pick a side " rather then "here's why were here"

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DragonBlood said:

Learning success with women isn't a 20 minute fix. It's an entire lifestyle change.

When I first started learning at 16 years old, I read the ENTIRE DJ Bible, and all of David DeAngelo's products several times over. David DeAngelo's programs are 6 hours long for the shorter ones, and 40 hours long for some of the bigger ones. And this was before I discovered VLC media player could speed up audio and video files (DeAngelo talks very slowly).

The point I'm making is that if you're SERIOUS about success with women, a 20 minute read isn't going to benefit you one bit.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice I dont disagree at all. But in real life I do a lot of teaching and sometimes even just a nudge in the right direction can make a big difference.

It is not meant to serve as a replacement to the main body of work or as a 'quick fix' elixir to lifes problems but to get new SS members onto the right direction instead of not really knowing were to begin.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe some people don't want to learn.

maybe some people just want to hear what they want to hear.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
I agree SmooveMooves.

The beta faggots are spreading like roaches on this site. Thing is.. most of the real DJ's who know their sh!t and give good advice don't have as much free time to post on this site. They are too busy living life and f*cking women.

Its the masturbating, sex-less, beta faggots who have time to sit at home and troll the site all day with feminist drivel and Dr. Phil white knight advice.

These men don't want to accept the truth or make any changes in their life. So they try to validate their beta fag lifestyle by attacking the teachings of SoSuave.

slikkmeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been referring a lot of guys here lately. I've actually been telling them to ignore the forums and read the DJ bible in its entirety. I recommend 15 lessons and machine posts by anti-dump first just to wet their appetite for more... I've been lurking here for years, and I never thought I'd see the day where we had to defend the alpha POV! Beta orbiters who post nonsense because they don't have the backbone to commit to this because their better than this site and its members!! Let them be humble, humility gets you nowhere with women, except sh !t on. Let them support the feminist ideals, when their old and they look back and realize how much time they wasted then they'll realize the truth. If you can't look past your ego here, then your wasting your time even reading any of the material. I wonder how many of these bit(#es have really read the DJ bible in its entirety anyway!!! Let alone actually applied it to their lives...

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
Yoo, about a year back I had no clue with women. I mean I could attract them, get dates but I could never keep one. After a Super Oneitis I had with a 9.5 , I knew I was doing something wrong. I searched the internet for information, I looked everywhere in every nook and cranny and then I finally found something that looked like it made sense. Self Improvement. I went through many sites, absorbing the information as much as I can, Comparing different people's opinions, theories, and viewpoints. Practicing to see what really worked and what was BS. Eventually I ended up here. I stopped visiting those other sites.

In the past this site was awesome, it provided great information, helpful tips, and massive support from others. I used to camp this forum, never having an account, just interested in seeing the latest field report, a funny experience, a beginner Djs cry for help, a interesting new perspective, anything. Then recently i finally created a account. I said " **** it" I want to be apart of this great community.

Now I'm disappointed, I view forum at least once everyday hoping to see something useful, interesting. All Im bombarded with now is attack posts and post disagreeing with everything Sosuave used to preach. All I see now, is bickering and attacks on peoples personal lives, shaming tactics thrown around, feminism preaching, the community is becoming toxic. Sosuave is becoming a faggoty debate-a-thon, a contest to see who can make the wittiest remark, the best insult, lets stop.

Lets remember why we became apart if this. To help other men right? To be apart of a community with similar Men with similar goals. Its cool to have a different opinion, but lets stop fighting. Lets try to help each other and return the double S to its former glory which helped change my life and still has the potential to do so for many others. in a post someone said "Ill give this site 2 years". And I sadly agreed. At the rate were going we wont be able to help anyone.
Think about it.
-Smoove out man
Agreed, I haven't been around for like 2 or so years, but I have now noticed a lot of stupid posts to new members who are just looking for a hand.

If you don't really want to help them and it annoys you, then don't and go to a different thread! Rather than saying the whole "We heard your story so many times before, it gets so boring, Man up!" or some useless remark. Those points are a waste of both the poster's time and the person who is looking for help.

We all started off somewhere, so some members of the sosuave community need to realize this and get off their high horse rather than using their time to gloat and send negativity across the board< this is not alpha as much as some members would like to think it is, it is actually one of the most Beta things you can do. If you want, be free to direct them to the DJ bible, but there is no need to be smug about it when you do it.

The site has been made to help people don't forget that, if you are not here to help or get helped, then this is the wrong place for you and just a waste of your time and others, so go to another site and spread your negativity and AWing there!

I have never recommended a post for a sticky, but I would this one, seeing this is what the community needs right now as the new members are not the problem, it is the Beta moods of some of the old posters who have become very bitter and think they know everything, which is very ignorant in its self and shows your limited capacity to view the world. I am sure some will start posting in this thread colorfully and trust me everyone will know who they are.... The title however would need to change as it will not send a good vibe about the site if it was.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
We all started off somewhere, so some members of the sosuave community need to realize this and get off their high horse rather than using their time to gloat and send negativity across the board< this is not alpha as much as some members would like to think it is, it is actually one of the most Beta things you can do. If you want, be free to direct them to the DJ bible, but there is no need to be smug about it when you do it.

The site has been made to help people don't forget that, if you are not here to help or get helped, then this is the wrong place for you and just a waste of your time and others, so go to another site and spread your negativity and AWing there!
Exactly. The negativity around is reminiscent of a girls dorm room. There are plenty other forums for people who want to bicker like females rather than contribute something useful to the community. You get my point.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, is it even possible to not get jaded after a while in the PUA world?

Just part of the territory no?

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
I dunno, is it even possible to not get jaded after a while in the PUA world?

Just part of the territory no?
I've always had the impression that getting jaded is where everyone actually sucessful with this eventually winds up.

If you consider where most start from it's a good problem to have.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don_Dom said:
I've always had the impression that getting jaded is where everyone actually sucessful with this eventually winds up.

If you consider where most start from it's a good problem to have.
I agree.

You start out believing girls just want a nice guy who can make them laugh.

Then you learn what a real quality woman is and that you are not getting one unless you majorly MAN UP.

You MAN UP.

You find out fine chicks are FOS.

You spend the rest of your life psychologically mindfarking some female to try and tame her hypergamy until she is well out of the market.

Profit...