Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SoSuave/DJ Bible a nice addition to the adult male life

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was about a year ago that I stumbled upon a "seduction" site where I said "hmm, what's this?", then went from one link to the next, and eventually to Sosuave/DJ Bible. And what a year its been.

I have to say, I think the insight that can be found here is really golden. Almost daily now, I find an opportunity to use a dash of DJ attitude or technique on the wifey. I also feel fully prepared every time she dishes a s*** test my way. From one viewpoint, it could be said that I've been the worst husband in all of 14 years this year, yet never has she wanted me more. As just a small example of many, just a couple of days ago I was playing a pc game of some sort late at night and she comes in the room, tugs on my shirt sleeve with a sly smile and says "if you want to f*** me, lets f*** now because i'm about to go to bed".

I've noticed a few married folks here like myself. Why are you other (married) guys here? I see pros and cons for us to routinely absorb this stuff. The pros are that if you use it within your marriage, your wife will eat it up, love the new you, the challenge, the edge, etc. On the other hand, if this is mostly new stuff to you (like it was me), that's a whole lot of newfound power at your disposal. Its almost like I can identify with a young Anakin who learned the force a bit too late, who's now too powerful for his own good. I've also come to realize that I've used it in the wrong way in a couple of instances, so its caused me to reasses my intentions for even being here.

I must say, "DJ techniques" have also helped me through some other personal struggles. My conversion back to being non-religious is pretty new for me (3 years or so). At first, I was terrified about letting anyone in my real life know about it. But the new and learning DJ in me doesn't even care that much what someone thinks (some "caring" is essential, but I was overcaring like most AFCs do). I don't much take offense anymore to being treated differently because of it, because I just shrug off that sort of thing now. So many things now just bounce off my "black leather jacket". I'm less stressed, more confident, and just plain happier.

So thanks everyone; thanks for helping me be a "stronger" me. I might be getting a bit older, but I feel like I have so many weapons in my arsenal now. Now, if I can just learn to use this power like a Jedi would so that I don't end up destroying myself. To the unmarried, I suggest to be equally cautious and reflective. There are plenty of snares to trap you guys too.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
As just a small example of many, just a couple of days ago I was playing a pc game of some sort late at night and she comes in the room, tugs on my shirt sleeve with a sly smile and says "if you want to f*** me, lets f*** now because i'm about to go to bed"
well did you fvck her right away?

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate to that.... I am on here to learn and use some of the techniques on this site to use on my wife to improve our seven year marriage.

... and boy, do they work !!

She uses all the woman tricks, test and manipulation on me at certain times. I now know what they are, what they mean, and more importantly how to deliver a counter strike with devastating effect.

She thought she had me all worked out and under total control, but not anymore...

What a wonderful tool indifference is. Works like magic. She has to work ten times harder now, and those sexy undies, that have not seen the light of day for years have had more action in the past six months than in last three years.

I use the push / pull technique like mad and totally confuse her. A mundane once a week sex life has turned into a three time a week full blown affair, and some time twice in one day. She can't get enough of me.

Thank you people, you have probably saved a marriage...

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you, Night Owl.
Now that's something that makes us all proud.
Good luck and keep doing what you're doing.
Enjoy life!!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just like lots of other things in life. There's the so called "real world" where most people live, and then there's a much smaller group that has managed to look beyond the BS to find true wisdom.

This site has the potential to change lives. Hopefully more of the younger generation will get fed up and find there way here like I did.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
well did you fvck her right away?
Yup!

When she's forward like that, I've learned that's when she doesn't want any foreplay. Her "asking for it" in our marriage is code for I'm going to force it in and pound the s*** out of her. Amazingly, she seems to be ok with that initial rushed, not-smooth feeling.