Sort this out

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is partially a situation Im in and something I dont get, so theres this HB8, not average at all, she really stands out becasue shes got that awesome fun personality, kinda shy, anyways I havent talked to her yet, I just noticed her a bit ago, I had seen her before but never payed much attention, she has a bf, the guy is like he ultimate anti-DJ his body language is crap he hunches a lot etc, I dont really know the guy but from what I can see just by readingt the body language, he isnt too suave, so, how is it possible that this guy can actually get that kind of girl?

When I see a couple I always try to figure out why theres attraction, but here I just dont get it.

kegger

Don Juan
Reaction score
HORMONES!!!

He is probably one of the few guys who had the guts to go up to her and ask her out. Also, both are probably horney as hell. I think you may have a chance with this one, best luck to you.

Kegger

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definetly have a chance, I get signals of interest from her, few stares and when Im talking to her friends she does the whole hair thing, anyways. Im not sure if its really hormones. Shes shy but pretty sociable, does that make sense?

Precursor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i know what you're talking about. My friend, he's so antisuave, ended up with an Hb8 with awesome personality. He cries in front of her, puts himself down, worships her, calls her like 20x a week, talks really loud in the phone when talking to her infront of people(to show off i guess) and a bunch of other stuff that will make the masterdj's puke. I usually stop by to practice my C+F and end up with some kino from his girl in front of him, pissing him off lol (no cruel intentions)

maybe the guy who approached the "hb8 with awesome personality" was Suave until he unconciously "settled"