Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sorry guys but I feel like I've given up. Just don't care anymore.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Centuries ago, the original Caesar said: "It is far easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find men willing to endure pain with patience."

So let's equate volunteering to die with quitting.

On SS, getting women is often equated with pursuing financial goals or other pursuits where effort=results. You are told to ask out every woman you see and see what happens. Effort does not equal results with women. The only worthwhile, lasting efforts are those in pursuit of realizing YOUR potential. I am of the firm conviction that it all has to be about YOU, that it all comes from within. Proving to yourself that you are a man who can achieve things for himself, be it a better body, better job, more money, more esteem in the community, etc. are how you BECOME that man who gets the women.

By the time you get there, you won't care about silly women anyway.

So it is true, women come to you when you don't care about them anymore, because when you reach that point, your mind will be so occupied with the pursuit of excellence that you won't worry about whether you "get" a girl or not. You will be happy, confident, and powerful, and the stars will at long last align in your favor, because YOU will have made it so.

Your efforts, despite the rejection you have experienced, are commendable. But you would be better served to devote your energies to more worthwhile ambitions. So do not "quit", that is a word you will never associate with yourself again. REDIRECT your energies.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
So this isn't a cry for help or anything because I honestly don't care about improving my chances with women. The amount of women that have rejected me with zero amount of success is staggering (I've probably asked out 60-70 girls in the last year, and have had only a couple of dates). You'd think I'd get lucky with that number of approaches but no. I've reached the point where I don't even feel like continuing to try. And why should I? To lose my virginity? I hear sex is overrated anyway. I don't want kids either so don't need a woman for that. I don't think I even want to get married. I just want to live my life for me (although once I'm finished school for the last time I'll need to come up with a new goal, maybe start my own company). Women don't seem to be worth the extreme trouble I need to go through, I'd rather find something else in life to fulfill myself. I think I may stick around on this site just because I do get a laugh out of some of the threads here. But I now declare myself the eternal bachelor. Oh and let the insults start in 3... 2.... 1....

You're the kinda guy who will never do anything big in your life because you have very tiny balls. You say you're going to go into business for yourself, doing what? With the kind of attitude you've expressed you don't have the guts to go out and face the business world like a true soldier. You're going to be working for someone who does.

You put on a facade like you don't care and you make cute little comments but deep down you're frusterated, pissed off, and eventually it will have a toll on you.

You do of course have the power and the ability to redirect your energy, redirect your focus, change your views and your paradigm. You do have the power to get back on your feet and take initiative. You do have the power to stop acting like a whiny b*tch and start accepting the fact that 70 GIRLS IN A YEAR IS BULLSH*T. IN A YEAR? Are you f*cking kidding me? What that's LESS THAN TWO girls in a week. And you think you're going to be some big shot business man? Give me a break.

You need to be approaching 5-10 girls PER DAY. Guess what buddy that should be 70 PER WEEK.

Don't make excuses like you don't care, not enough time, blah blah blah. You care enough to come on this forum and type about it!

I don't think your attitude is just with women either. I think that your negative, self-defeating attitude penetrates other areas of your life too.

You CAN change but it's going to be up to you. This forum is just one place where you have the opportunity to learn and improve. Maybe you should stop laughing at the threads and start learning from them instead. Because guess what the joke is on you.

Anybody who tells you that sex is overrated is either 1) a prude 2) a virgin or 3) doesn't have enough game to score with women that are good in bed. Guess what it's fanastic. There's nothing better than having a smokin chick with a round ass riding you all night!

I'm not going to condone your self-defeating attitude because it's just a bunch of sh*t. You know deep-down it is but I think you're too scared to steps it up and accept responsibility.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right. Take a break.

Maybe the whole problem is you treat it like a quest. It is not a quest....no I go/play and now I don't....yeah I'm here. It is life, bro.

When you take it as a challenge, you will definetely stress yourself out and it shows, that's why the zeo success rate.
Stop sarging but be ready to chat with a cute girl.

In the mean time do some deep thinking about your inner game. Man up. It will help and not only with chicks.

Actually, for starters would be wiser to go out with some HB7 not HB9. You don't have to fvck her if you would feel like you are using her as temporary (depends on her attitude-if she witholds sex for too long she wants to mary you under condition her IL is High).

Take care and don't sweat it.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanelMadr said:
You are right. Take a break.

Maybe the whole problem is you treat it like a quest. It is not a quest....no I go/play and now I don't....yeah I'm here. It is life, bro.

When you take it as a challenge, you will definetely stress yourself out and it shows, that's why the zeo success rate.
Stop sarging but be ready to chat with a cute girl.

In the mean time do some deep thinking about your inner game. Man up. It will help and not only with chicks.

Actually, for starters would be wiser to go out with some HB7 not HB9. You don't have to fvck her if you would feel like you are using her as temporary (depends on her attitude-if she witholds sex for too long she wants to mary you under condition her IL is High).

Take care and don't sweat it.
well I'm going for HB7s usually. And they are the ones that are rejecting me. I should mention that the 70 girls I talked about were girls I actually got numbers from, not the number of girls I approached. I've probably approached 2-3 times that much in the last year, but didn't count them because who knew why they rejected me (maybe they had a bf, maybe they're gay). I don't care if I use some girl since girls use guys all the time. But anyway, for whatever reason I'm just not viewed by women as a man to date or fvck. No obvious physical reason either (not bragging, but I see myself as physically attractive) , so it's either my personality or the fact that I don't make a ton of money right now (low social status?). Btw because someone asked, I'm 25 and will start my last year of my second degree in sept. I'm not planning on pursuing any schooling after this so in a year or so from now I hope to be either working for a fairly large software company (I have a engineer degree and finishing my comp sci degree) or maybe start a web solution company (although I may just do web dev work on the side).

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did not read the replies but Iv been through that phase so many times. Reread all of pooks big threads(securities vs. mistakes one, etc.) They always help. and always remember the following:

You live with the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.0

"Hell is when you meet the person you could have been."

"what would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail"

"When you're about to give up, remember why you started."

"Experience is a hard teacher, because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards"

It is the destiny of the Nice Guy to believe change is something that happens to us. But the Don Juan knows that change is something we make, that the life of the world is not to come from external sources, of women, but through himself as the channel.

I can go on but thats enough for now. These days, no matter how things get I seem to not really care. Nothing really brings me down anymore. wish you the best of luck man.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You possess none of the 5 qualities of the successful. And so you aren't.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=174026

We all fall down. Only the winners keep getting back up. I'm on my 5th buisness venture after 4 failures. Everyone keeps telling me to give up, but I learn something new every time and it gets bigger and better every time. They say the average millionaire starts an average of 14 businesses before they become a self made millionaire. So I know I still got more to learn.

You have to have the same attitude about women.

I have a couple of questions.

1. Are you a virgin?
2. What do you have going for you?
3. What kind of game do you run?
4. How would you rate your looks AND style?

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
You possess none of the 5 qualities of the successful. And so you aren't.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=174026

We all fall down. Only the winners keep getting back up. I'm on my 5th buisness venture after 4 failures. Everyone keeps telling me to give up, but I learn something new every time and it gets bigger and better every time. They say the average millionaire starts an average of 14 businesses before they become a self made millionaire. So I know I still got more to learn.

You have to have the same attitude about women.

I have a couple of questions.

1. Are you a virgin?
2. What do you have going for you?
3. What kind of game do you run?
4. How would you rate your looks AND style?
well I'll answer your questions:

1. Yes

2. Ok let's see, I'm intelligent, pretty attractive, fun, will probably be quite successful in the future (though that depends on your definition of success). Not really sure what else you mean by this question.

3. I'm not really sure how to answer this question. For the most part if I see a girl I like I'll go chat her up. If the convo goes well I'll go for the # close. I don't go out just to try and meet women. Clubs aren't really my thing when it comes to meet women. If I do go to clubs it's usually with friends and I'm primarily there to have fun, meeting girls is secondary. I've tried going to clubs alone to meet women and not only did I have very little success but I didn't enjoy myself.

4. I think I'm quite attractive, maybe not a model but above average. My style is about average, better when I dress up (I'd like to get more nice clothes so I can dress up more).

There, I hope this is good enough.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
well I'll answer your questions:

1. Yes
Firstly. Is the V card your major source of anxiety/fear etc? What I'm saying is, do you think your too eager to lose it or to afraid to lose it? Either one could be coming out in your interactions with women and salting your game.

Kal0051 said:
2. Ok let's see, I'm intelligent, pretty attractive, fun, will probably be quite successful in the future (though that depends on your definition of success). Not really sure what else you mean by this question.
This question had one purpose. To gauge your self esteem. A guy who answered it with a bunch of negatives isn't even worth talking to.

Kal0051 said:
3. I'm not really sure how to answer this question. For the most part if I see a girl I like I'll go chat her up. If the convo goes well I'll go for the # close. I don't go out just to try and meet women. Clubs aren't really my thing when it comes to meet women. If I do go to clubs it's usually with friends and I'm primarily there to have fun, meeting girls is secondary. I've tried going to clubs alone to meet women and not only did I have very little success but I didn't enjoy myself.

That's typical game with typical results. Which is typically none.

Kal0051 said:
4. I think I'm quite attractive, maybe not a model but above average. My style is about average, better when I dress up (I'd like to get more nice clothes so I can dress up more).

There, I hope this is good enough.
As long as you're average, and even if you're below average and apply yourself, you will get laid.

There is nothing wrong with you for the most part other than lack of experience with women (the virgin thing) and you just need to really apply yourself at your game.

Sort out how you feel about the virgin thing and how it's affecting you in the field. And then you are just going to have to suck it up and really give your game a boost by putting in the work.

Also I'm not sure what your wardrobe is like, but here is a good tip Player Supreme used to say and I've found useful. You don't have to wear suits and blazers or dress like some PUA. You just have to be notch or two above the other guys in the room. A nicer pair of shoes, a interesting watch, a bold color choice. Just standing out in some small way.

My advice.

1. Take the rest of the month off. Leave sosuave. Forget about girls. Focus on your hobbies,school, work, friends, etc.

2, When the next month rolls around start talking to everyone everywhere you go. Old people, black people, white people, cashiers, the other people at the bus stop, the cute girl at work. Everyone. Just start conversations with people. Enjoy none outcome dependent conversations.

3. Determine what exactly it is that you want. If you just want to lose the V card, get a girlfriend, multiple girlfriends or what ever. Pick a goal. Then don't worry about it. just file it away in the back of your head somewhere.

4. Hit the gym. Always and for ever. Standard advice.

5. Start meeting girls. Go after the girls you like and start conversations. Make a journal on here for a while and chronicle your game so you can reflect and get feedback on what your doing right and wrong. Look into different styles of game and see what matches your personality. Read the book of Pook.

6. Take another break and reflect and give it ago again later. You have to take a rest, you have other things in your life to worry about as well.

7. Have fun! Trust me, its just a game like any other, You'll win some and you'll lose some, but joy comes from playing the game regardless. Who has more fun? The guy who's on the losing team but gave it his best? Or the guy who just says screw it, refuses to play and goes home? Of course the guy that wins has the most fun, but if you don't play, you don't have any fun at all and you never have a chance to win. Good luck.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior:

I don't really care about being a virgin. It used to bother me a lot, I wanted nothing more than to lose it. But I guess I realized it's not that important, and now I don't think about it either way. I'm not afraid to have sex or am anxious to have it. The only reason I even mentioned it was so people realize my experience with women.

Yeah, I don't wear suits or anything, it's not really my style (though I look really good in a black on black suit, it's what I wear if I really want to impress and the occasion justifies dressing up like that). Usually I dress pretty casual, jeans, a short sleeve or long sleeve shirt, and some nicer shoes (personally I like sketchers). If I go out I'll go with some darker jeans, a proper fitting dress shirt (I have a decent body so I don't like to wear a loose fitting shirt), and some leather shoes.

Now as far as what I want out of women, well I'm not looking for a serious relationship. I have goals that I want to achieve in the next 2-3 years and a serious girlfriend would divert my attention too much. What would be ideal would be a casual girlfriend or a couple of casual girlfriend. Just a girl to spend time with but who I don't need to give constant attention. Another reason for wanting this is because I don't know where I'll be in a couple of years. I'm seriously considering moving to japan once I'm done school for a bit. Not sure if a girl would understand me picking up and going, leaving everything to set up shop elsewhere in the world.