Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sorry guys, but Doc Love is a moron! Don't buy his system

JustCan'tSucceed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just received his the system a few days ago. And it was totally to my disappointment.

He didn't specify what to do and etc, and all topics are mixed up. It is as if I have to rearrange everything in order before start reading. I need to take down notes as well which I don't even know how am I going to do it cause I have no idea what he is talking about.

And worse of all, I don't see any rules in it just like he promised. His two CD'S sound quality is very poor and I can't hear what he is talking about.

For those of you who have benefited from his book, tell me how have you used it. Tell me how can I used his book cause I dont know where to start. I can see that there are a lot of Doc Love's fans here and those who bought his system.

So for those who had admired him so much, give me feedbacks pls.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
thats quite ironic considering your user name
lol

thanks for that laugh drixsa :)

Hey JustCan'tGetItUp, try D'Angelos stuff - at least you have a money back guarantee (does Love do the same? - something to check out).

Osc.

awake

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to give you a tip which I think has been given to you before (or I hope so):

CHANGE YOUR USER NAME.

Dude, it has cientific facts , you are what you subconsciously think you are or say you are. Those are the bases of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), and I am not talking here about SS, I am talking about the real NLP, the one that asks you to get out of your system the thoughts or phrases that don't do any good to you. Like "I Can't", "I am a loser", "I just can succed", "I hate", "I suck" and so on.

Change thoughts of "I will never finish this" or "I will never succed" for "I wonder how fast I will finish this" or "I wonder how soon I will succeed". Those thoughts indeed program you to accomplish your goals and succed, and by giving yourself the right thoughts you are planting a good start towards getting good results.

I am going to make this a thread. It is incredible how many people on this forum have user names like that.

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe reading the System is like reading a book you're not ready for yet. If you don't understand what he's talking about then spend some of your time around here and start to understand how DJ's think around here. Read the Bible, since it offers a great deal of information written by different people with different thoughts. Maybe you can understand and relate to one of the many authors who have contributed greatly by spending the time to share their experiences.

Everyone should atleast spend the time and read the bible before posting anything, because most of the time the bible have answered your questions already. Unless you're really stuck then ask away, that's why everyone is here.

Currently I can't afford the book being a poor college student but I'm sure if I got the book it's going to have the same ideas and mind set as the stuff coming out of this site. I'm sure I'll breeze right on through the book with a clear understand because I've already understand the basics through this site.

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I don't care what anyone says...Doc Love's System is Gold...perhaps for you it is different, because I didn't find this site until later, but there is still a lot of scenarios and little subtle tricks that you can use. If I realize that I did something that wasn't quite right with a girl, I will go to his book (in dictionary format) and read what he has to say. Even with my girlfriend of 3 months I just reffered to it last week which helped things out.

All in all if it doesn't work send it back, but I think it's well worth it.

Oh yeah, change your username...with an attitude like that you won't be able to close anything.

Peace

JustCan'tSucceed

Don Juan
Reaction score
More replies about his system please

I just don't know what to do about it cause Doc love keeps on saying, get mad at yourself if you think of quitting cause you missed the chance to be successful. So I was being doubtful about sending it back and getting my money in return.

He said the system is easy to read but tough to implement. Of course it is tough to implement cause he wrote everything in a mixed up manner. Chapters which are related to each other were seperated within another 50-60 pages and each topic is not completely discussed. He could be talking about home phone number and then he will discuss about dates in his next topic and then he comes back to the topic home phone number after 5 topics. Hmm......

What a mess in his book. Let me warn you guys who are thinking of buying his book. There are no rules in it. You must make your own rules by taking down notes and etc.....

And it doesn't promised like what he has said at his website. For e.g, how to be a challenge, how to screen out professional daters, users, strokers and etc including all his empty promises.

For those of you who have his book, tell me how has it benefited you. How did you use it?

P.S: I can't think of any better username.Hmm.......How about this one : SimplyTheBest? compared to the one I am currently using

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a much better user name! If I were you I'd just use the DJ Bible. Its free, its in proper order, and you can discuss it here. I haven't read Doc Love's System so I can't give an opinion.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the system in the beginning of last summer and then a month later i found this site. Doing both things helped me a lot because knowing a bit about the system helped me to understand concepts on this site.

If you dont like it then take it back, doesnt he have some sort of guarantee?

MinusoneAFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take the system for what it worth

I bought the system and have started to implement it. You are correct it is a bit confusing but treat it has a book and read from beginning to end. Read 10-20 pages a day and then put the book down and go work out or doing some other activity. What will happen is brain will begin to digest what you read and process it. What I noticed for me is that in the interactions that I would begin to see similar scenarios that he described in the book and I now knew what to do and what not to do in these scenarios which increase their interest level and my success rate.

Let me give you few examples: I am currently dating two different girls.

The first date with girl#1 I meet her out close for the home # and got it. I called her about 6 days later and took her on a date. I didn't touch her at all that night on the date and smiled and laughed with her and had fun but did not initating any touching. She began to touch me but I didn't touch her back. (all discussed in the system) Later in the night she says I am not sure if you like me (this is good, challenge is working) and then a few moments later she reaches over and lays a kiss on me.

To fast forward to now I have been dating this chick for about month and half and her friends keep telling me she would have gotten rid of guys by this point (again system is working because most guys she is talking about were probably engaging in AFC behavior).

The 2nd girl, have gone on several dates, acted the same with her as the first girl, no touching, she on the second date when I walk her to the car is practically clawing at me and lays a kiss on me and asks me out that weekend but I tell her that I can't because I a busy but that I had a nice evening (This leaves her thinking does this guy like me or not, imagine that a hot bod who can have most guys wondering if I like her. As Doc say's you have a woman is the expert in love, confused) I call her a week later and she hot to trot to go out which we do and the story continues from there.

The thing I can tell you is that the system is it does work. Is doc love cheesy yeah absolutely but his system is a good technology to build a frame work and begin to change your mindset on how you think, interact and are with woman. I bought his system about 6 months ago when my girlfriend at the time said the probably most painful words in the world, "I need my space" Womanees for we are through. I found this site and the system and like I said it has taken sometime and it has been somewhat of a painful process to change (change can be that way sometimes) but the dividends it pays are huge. I am finally now in control of my own success with woman not them. The only rub at this point is once you begin to implement the system you realize that you are responsible for how successful you are with woman. Good luck and learn to have some paintenance.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S: I can't think of any better username.Hmm.......How about this one : SimplyTheBest? compared to the one I am currently using

Yes, you're simply the best, better than all the rest. Better than anyone, anyone I've ever met...

You are right, the CD's are total crap. I would be very embarrased to put out that. It would be a lot more presentable if it was only the book, even at the same price.

Now lets get to the book. It is very informative. A lot of you younger/broke DJ's here might not see the value in dishin' out $99 at this point, and I can't blame you. It is worth it, very entertaining read, informative, and will make you realize and give you the feeling of "wow, i've been there." or "that happened to me", throughout the book.

There's a lot of stuff you'll disagree with, but there is a lot more upside to the book than drawbacks.

8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for general edification purposes, what, specifically does Doc Love say about 'no touching'? I get the impression that he says NOT to kino women? Ever? Until what point? The reason I bring this up is because Sisnopyh mentioned not touching women either and he appeared to be getting great results.

This runs contrary to the 'kino is a powerful weapon in the DJ arsenal' found often on these boards.

Can someone clarify? Kino or not to kino..that is question.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc's "System" isn't a step by step manual. If it were, it would mean that every guy that could benifit from it were exactly the same. If we were, we'd all have the screen name "JustCan'tSucceed."

"The System" is a manual that explains how to handle your own PERSONAL experiences. For you to be able to succeed you'll first need to understand where you specifically fall short.

Yeah, the audio quality isn't the best but if you use the information contained therein, believe and trust its accuracy, you'll eventually see results with practice.

One word of advice, the first thing you'll have to come to grips with is that nice guys truly finish last. If you pride yourself on being a "nice guy," you'll always end up with an empty wallet and frustration.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JustCan'tSucceed, from reading your posts it looks like english isn't your first language. Perhaps that could be part of the problem?

JustCan'tSucceed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Franciso and drzaious

Drzaious, I got an A in Cambridge English test. But of course, I speak diffferently a little as everyone has their own native language. Everyone who replied to this thread of mine understood perfectly what I was writing, except for those who are dumb then it's a different story. :D

Francisco, I assumed you have the system. Otherwise, you won't be able to explained to me what they are. So since you've achieve results from it, can you please tell me how did you use it so well until to the extreme?

Ps : Geesh do I need to rearrange his chapters and rewrite them? They're in a messed

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not the first person to comment in a negative way on the lack of organization or quality of presentation in Doc Love's "system".

I thing Doc makes some good general points in his on-line articles. However, I regularly break some of his rules and things go just fine. I've seen girls with high interest level NOT do things that Doc says they will and girls with low interest level DO things that Doc says they won't. He advises that you shouldn't take advice from women and then brags that he's interviewed more women than anyone to develop his system.

JustCan'tSuceed- I don't think you need a system from Doc Love right now. Start working on yourself- maybe start working out more, get some new clothes, hobbies you like, etc. and go back and start going through the boot camp that's on this site. You've got to start feeling better about yourself in general and win a few small battles before you will start getting good at the game and landing dates, etc. Trust me on this, it will do a lot more for you than trying to decipher Doc's "dictionary" at this point.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Franciso and drzaious

Originally posted by JustCan'tSucceed
Everyone who replied to this thread of mine understood perfectly what I was writing, except for those who are dumb then it's a different story.
I didn't say I couldn't understand you. I said IT LOOKED AS IF ENGLISH ISN'T YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE. Was I correct or was I not?

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Origially posted by JustCan'tSucceed

This is so funny. You're name is "JustCan'tSucceed" and you can't even succeed at picking a username. ahahahahahah:D

With respect to the Doc Love stuff, If you don't like it then simply return it and get your money back. I have not read it, but I think that anyone who pays for seduction info is wasting their money when so much stuff is available here and other places for free.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright JCS, I'll give you that on the way Doc's book is organized. I read 'The System' a couple of years ago and I admit it did take a little getting use to, but he never said that he was one of those pop-psychology writers that Oprah would interview.

Other than giving up the 'nice guy' image, I decided to try the 'fake it 'till you make it' approach. In other words, if you want to be a DJ, you have to act like one whether or not you feel like one. Doc's guide gives you incite and examples given certain situations.

I suggest getting out and doing the things he talks about. Walk up to a woman and start a conversation. Get her interested, get her phone number and leave. Start slow with women who look approachable. You may not be physically attracted to them, but all you are doing is getting practice. You don't want to practice on anyone you're really into, right?

Just jump into it, balls to the wall. Learn how to walk that fine line between ****y and confident. Women love a guy like that. That's why they mistakingly fall for self professed 'bad boy' ass holes. Yeah, they're ****y and confident, but they NEVER treat a woman like anyone special. Mind you that you don't make them feel special every single minute of every day, nice guys are the only ones that do that.

Good guys give complements to a woman very sparingly. You may want to look into some of the Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques that teaches how to give a couple of zingers to a woman to knock her down a few pegs and then anchor her with something special that will always remind her of you. But that's a bit of an advanced move. Not one that should be attempted until you have significant confidence in yourself.

I can go on and on, but the best thing you can do is to get out there with both feet, forget about being a nice guy and refuse to let anything discourage you. Women can tell a guy that has been whipped by rejection from a mile away. Believe it or not, old Cary Grant or Sean Connery movies will show you what women like. Strong confident men that don't take any **** but yet have enough control of themselves to be both a forceful gentleman and a DJ.