Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sooooo...this 16 y/o gave me her number...

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, she's only 16 and I'm 22. I'd never consider dating her, way too young but I really do need to get laid and she's good looking.

I work with her ex-bf, he's 20 and he's been with her for 2 years, he actually lived with her and her mom (and he's very happy to be rid of her). It's not really an issue of "oh she's only 16 she's illegal dude!" because she's been screwing her ex since she was 14 and she's also slept with one of the women I work with (infront of her BF). She told me she has the nicest, cleanist, tightest, tastiest p*ssy she's ever had, lol. Her mother also knows about her sexual activity.

But here's the thing, she's pretty much a possessive psycho. Completely spoiled rotten and thinks she can have anything she wants and totally controlled her ex. Now I wouldnt let this happen to me because I have no interest in dating/getting involved with her.

She seems to be very promiscuous and basically I just want to f*ck her w/o having to date her. How would I go about achieving this? What should I say to her if I call her? BTW I did not ask for her number, she gave the number to the girl I work with (that she's had sex with) to give to me.

I gotta get laid :D (virgin still!!)

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
call her, take her out, take her someplace (like her home), fvck her, go.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
call her, take her out, take her someplace (like her home), fvck her, go.
Making her an FB would be lovely. I'm very inexperienced with dating and seducing women. I dont want to get roped in to dating her numerous times.

Besides, where the hell am I supposed to take a 16 y/o...

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
uuuh - isn't that pedophilia?

Ummm, 16 is legal in half the states, it's actually legal in my state. If you saw her you'd never think she was 16, I thought she was 19-20 when I first saw her.

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Drex,

I think you're looking too far into the future. All you got is a number, and even though it's a great start, there still some steps to go before you pop that cherry.

Look, if it happens, it happens. Go with the flow and apply what you learn from this site. If you don't like this pyscho, then don't consider anything. If you just want to "get it over with it" then get it on. Decide what you want and take action! Time waits for no man.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do it dude. fvck convention. in a couple years itll all be legal anyway. id do it.... but then again im a pervert. im moving back home in a couple weeks and im gunna get to fvck two 16 year olds and a 19 year old which im posting up in my profile. just wear a jimmy hat cus you dont wanna get that sh!t pregnant or you're fvcked. :D

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*cough* do chicks dig phlegm? *cough*

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, if it's legal, then by all means do it.

Just sounds a bit weird to me. I'm 18 and I wouldn't be comfortable laying a 16 year old girl. I mean she's not even formed yet. And I'm gonna come in and... it's like taking candy from a baby :p

On the other hand my18 year old female friend is fukkin a 35 year old.

You decide. I don't think it matters what Ice Cold thinks here. I'm just blabbing. Been a rough day...

lynx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. If it's legal, do her. Lucky bastard.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OddTech
Hi Drex,

I think you're looking too far into the future. All you got is a number, and even though it's a great start, there still some steps to go before you pop that cherry.

Look, if it happens, it happens. Go with the flow and apply what you learn from this site. If you don't like this pyscho, then don't consider anything. If you just want to "get it over with it" then get it on. Decide what you want and take action!

Superb response, OddTech. :)

Drex -- you're thinking way too far ahead - a classic AFC trait. I can still see that you're no natural DJ (it's different from a 'Master DJ'... that's just a bullshyt name given to posters with lots of posts) - just relax and ask her out, have fun, and see where it takes you. The biggest thing is to RELAX. That is crucial. R-E-L-A-X. You think too much; you're over-analytical.

Go have a blast, and kiss-close her. Then try feeling her up. And depending on her response go for the fock-close then, or on the next date.

Mr. Bacardi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Legality may be the only problem, my friend.

However, aside from that, by all means, go for it.

- Mr. Bacardi

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with being a virgin?

Dude, what's wrong with being a virgin? Screw society man. I'm 22 and still a virgin and I'm happy with that. Sex isn't everything(I know this comin from a virgy). Any way, based on my moral and spiritual opinion, this doesn't seem to be a good idea. Then again, I'm probably in the minority. For honor and dignity I go. Still, if you are one of those who would rather have lots of sex then a LTR then so be it. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with what you want to do, I'm just saying don't feel like you have to have sex. You are in control of your own destiny. Do it because you want to, not because you think you have to.

Mr. Bacardi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Along with SDBmania, carrying the V-card is very respectable.

- Mr. Bacardi

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by Ice Cold
uuuh - isn't that pedophilia?
That would be a big NO. Pedophiles want children, and children are those who have not reached puberty. At 16 she is VERY pubescent and in many states legal as well. In fact 16 is legal in NH where our DJ who asked this question lives. You can find ages here:

http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Carrying the v-card is respectable? What kind of logic is that? It's a concious choice, it's nothing respectable or not about it.