Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

soo funny, and SOOO scarry.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the http://pinkbible.com/ site to find out the both sides of the coin. Read the SAMPLE PAGES.

LET ME MAKE SOMETHING CLEAR, I HATE WHEN GURLS POST HERE, AND I ALSO HATE WHEN GUYS POST THERE. WE ALL HAVE OUT OWN THING, SO LETS KEEP THAT SITE FREE OF GUYS.

Anyway. as I was reading i could't help my self but laugh at haw this women is teaching young sweet gurls to act.

It showed a true colour of the whole women sex, and it TOTALY SUPORTS the stuff on nomerrieage.com

Read the sample pages, It is SOOOO FUNNY, AND SOOOO SCARRY.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS IS A QUOTE FROM THERE;

"Sell the dream, not the reality."

"Men don't marry realities. They marry fantasies. Romance and reality cannot coexist."

"By the time he discovers it was all a miradge, it will be too late."

Gravyboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty amusing. It doesn't particularly bother me, because it comes across as very tongue-in-cheek. It's basically "The Rules" with a sense of humor.

Chicks can have their laughs over there--we'll have PLENTY of our own over here.

Maybe one of us should counter with "The B*tch Bible: How to Keep Your Woman in Line..."

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, I posted that pinkbible crap in here about 8 months ago. Yeah, yeah, yeah.. that ain't nothin' compared to some of the girls that are out there.

What took YOU so long?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IIIIImmmm SLOWWWW:)

plus i wasn't here 8 months ago, but anyway. I't still freaks me out. I must not have much of a sence of humour, because I wasn't laught cause I thought it was ment to be funny, I was laughing at haw ridiculus it is. Can't bolive that biach is making money on that.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, ever see those fine ass *****es at the mall that just look straight ahead while passing you and not even look at you once? Those are the type of girls that are being brainwashed over there. Just let them do there thing and let some poor sap marry them and yeah.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kind of interesting as a website. Unfortunately not a ton of chicks post there...

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mizter6
that is just a sick site and shows how they are feminazis in a feminine way... chills down my spine... i never want one of those girls...
Well... wait a minute there.

In ancient china there was a practice of killing the generals/advisors of a defeated rulor. It was well known and widely accepted. However, as generals and advisors were replaced so frequently, they were rarely very qualified or loyal.

On rulor, whos name escapes me, sat the generals of a defeated rulor down in his chambor, and gave them all drink. They looked, hesitantly at eachother, knowing it was poison.

The rulor sat for a long time, silently observing the men. Then he laughed, grabbed one of the glasses and drank it down. He offered those men positions under his rule: and this was the beginning of a long period of power for this rulor (and his family).

Enemies will respect you upon defeat... but friends may NEVER truely respect you. If you stumble upon one of those HARDCORE feminist beautys who sit in starbucks in a skimpy haulter but never look up from their textbook ONCE at the guys who'd give ANYTHING for a CHANCE... and you beat her at her own game, and make her chase you... she'll be more loyal than any regular woman could.

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I disagree. All women think and act like this. ALL of them. No exceptions. In fact, we also have secret meetings when men are sleeping and we learn how to have periods when we're kids (it's just to gross men out, they don't naturally exist).

The book is obviously written for women who are bitter and probably just got out of a break-up and need to laugh and feel empowered in all sorts of perverse ways. If you think that this is how all women normally think, you are even more pathetic than the author.