Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Son of Stormfront owner renounces White Nationalism, apologizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.splcenter.org/blog/wp-co...Derek-Black-lette-to-Mark-Potok-Hatewtach.pdf

I now consider this belief system principally flawed. Most arguments that racial equity programs disadvantage whites who would otherwise be hired or accepted to academic programs mask underlying anxieties about the growth of non-white social status. It is impossible to argue rationally that in our society, with its overwhelming disparity between white power and that of everyone else, racial equity programs intended to affect the deep-rooted situation represent oppression of whites. More importantly, white nationalism’s staunch opposition to the gains in numbers and in influence of non-whites makes it a movement by nature committed to suppressing these people. The advancement of minorities in the US is not insignificant, but has not ended (let alone reversed) their circumstances. Particularly bizarre to me is the determination of Jewish social domination. Though there are plenty of powerful Jewish activist groups pursuing their chosen agendas, it is inaccurate and outrageous to talk about people of Jewish descent as “the enemy” of anyone, as it is essentializing a large group into a fairy tale antagonist. It has become clear to me that white nationalism is not a movement of positive identity or of asserting cultural values, but of constant antagonism at the betterment of other groups.
A white nationalist party can’t function without standing on these disparities between whites and other groups and essentially endorsing them. To say that white people have let the “minority agenda” go too far implies that the relatively insufficient gains they have made are oppressing us. There is no way to advocate for white nationalism but by arguing that minorities pose a threat to our supremacy. It is not enough to say it is opposition to assimilation when the proposed recourse is to expel, suppress, or marginalize these other groups. Advocating for white nationalism means that we are opposed to minority attempts to elevate themselves to a position equal to our own. It is an advocacy that I cannot support, having grown past my bubble, talked to the people I affected, read more widely, and realized the necessary impact my actions had on people I never wanted to harm.
Here is a man who lived in the very CORE of the white nationalist/stormfront calling the movement nothing but a bunch of insecure, uneducated, untalented people who think they deserve things because of the color of their skin, hence they are jealous of successful minorities....which is what everybody already knew anyway :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad that the guy distanced himself from such moronic views, would be even more glad if all hate groups like that would dissolve instead of being called "human rights group" and being gov supported.

The only good thing about storfront is that at least is paid from the private money of those morons who support it, the bad thing about most of the hate groups is that they appear as "human rights group" and get funded from our taxes as if we needed angry lesbos to have salaries to create fake surveys about men mistreating women in the workplace.

Anyway I imagine it must be hard for anyone to be born inside any zealot community wheter is political or religious, he doesnt even have the chance to decide by himself what to believe it.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Now if we could only get the Black Panthers and other hate groups to collapse.
Stormfront can be in the news all day but I've yet to see mainstream news cover when the Black Panthers announced "kill a cracka day" when the Zimmerman trials began.

Or famous movie director Spike Lee implying black people should murder Zimmerman when they have the chance and tweeting Zimmerman's home address.

Not saying that racism from whites can't exist. It's just that when black people do it, mainstream society turns a blind eye to it, that's what I have a problem with.

If you truly want "equality" (which I believe is impossible but for the sake of argument let's say it is) then you cannot achieve equality with only one side making demands. For the same reason feminism fails, equality between races will fail because equality movements see themselves as having to change others without changing themselves. And that's why in the back of everyone's head they know, whether consciously or subconsciously everyone is not equal.

Go read Bill Cosby's speech to the NAACP. He talks about blacks having to stop blaming whites for their own damn problems. And he is right 100%. I respect Cosby more than most men whether white black or asian because Cosby is a man with values and he isn't afraid to say them in the politically correct states of America.

That's how every race advances. Through self-introspection and weeding out their bad traits and keeping their good ones. However we have a society says that we cannot call out another race (besides white people) on their bad traits because to do so is insensitive to their culture and racist.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
Stormfront can be in the news all day but I've yet to see mainstream news cover when the Black Panthers announced "kill a cracka day" when the Zimmerman trials began.

Or famous movie director Spike Lee implying black people should murder Zimmerman when they have the chance and tweeting Zimmerman's home address.

Not saying that racism from whites can't exist. It's just that when black people do it, mainstream society turns a blind eye to it, that's what I have a problem with.

If you truly want "equality" (which I believe is impossible but for the sake of argument let's say it is) then you cannot achieve equality with only one side making demands. For the same reason feminism fails, equality between races will fail because equality movements see themselves as having to change others without changing themselves. And that's why in the back of everyone's head they know, whether consciously or subconsciously everyone is not equal.

Go read Bill Cosby's speech to the NAACP. He talks about blacks having to stop blaming whites for their own damn problems. And he is right 100%. I respect Cosby more than most men whether white black or asian because Cosby is a man with values and he isn't afraid to say them in the politically correct states of America.

That's how every race advances. Through self-introspection and weeding out their bad traits and keeping their good ones. However we have a society says that we cannot call out another race (besides white people) on their bad traits because to do so is insensitive to their culture and racist.
:whistle: Bill Cosby is not the only black person to say that you know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsbZ2C9bH1k

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao...you should see these WN dudes whining about what Black's son said. They are so downtrodden its hilarious. I went over to stormfront for a second just so I could have a good laugh at their butthurt.

OP, be prepared for this thread to devolve into people talking about the issues of the black community, as someone already tried. People love to always go off topic with that. Lets see if people can focus on the main topic of the thread, instead of trying to deflect this onto blacks.

Also, for those who dont know;

the present day New Black Panther Party is seen as a joke in the black community. Most of us know its not the same black liberation group that fought for our rights during the Civil Rights movement. The original Black Panther Party is much different from the New Black Panther Party. And the new party is largely ignored by us and has a very low membership, especially when compared to the size of the white nationalist movement.

EDIT - PS - Lmao @ white guys trying to school people on the Bill Cosby poundcake speech as if we never heard it before. I swear people try that so much that its become a trope. If any of these people ever spent a day being black, their ignorance may be cured. Because black people do very much discuss all the issues Cosby spoke of.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
OP, be prepared for this thread to devolve into people talking about the issues of the black community, as someone already tried. People love to always go off topic with that. Lets see if people can focus on the main topic of the thread, instead of trying to deflect this onto blacks.
So says Gaylan, who then immediately proceeds to go off topic by talking about the Black Panthers and Bill Cosby...I wish there was a mandatory IQ test that people had to pass before joining this forum.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
So says Gaylan, who then immediately proceeds to go off topic by talking about the Black Panthers and Bill Cosby...I wish there was a mandatory IQ test that people had to pass before joining this forum.
Off topic? I was responding to posts filled with lame assertions. But of course youd rather only one argument be presented on the matter. Did you read the previous posts in this thread? Seems your IQ is failing you now. And wow, why do you d!ck ride me so hard? Seems you are always following me around threads or trying to leave stupid comments on my posts. Hop off kid.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Off topic? I was responding to posts filled with lame assertions. But of course youd rather only one argument be presented on the matter. Did you read the previous posts in this thread? Seems your IQ is failing you now. And wow, why do you d!ck ride me so hard? Seems you are always following me around threads or trying to leave stupid comments on my posts. Hop off kid.
What is it with your constant references to homosexual acts? D!ck riding, butthurt, hop off...You try so hard to pass off as a heterosexual male, but you just can't help yourself, can you? :D

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
EDIT - PS - Lmao @ white guys trying to school people on the Bill Cosby poundcake speech as if we never heard it before. I swear people try that so much that its become a trope. If any of these people ever spent a day being black, their ignorance may be cured. Because black people do very much discuss all the issues Cosby spoke of.
My god you black Americans fvking whine so much... as if only black people can understand discrimination...give it up.

We have a wonderfully pleasant black lady working at the school here in China who is married to a very nice Japanese guy. She is so nice that everyone loves her, she is very British and highly educated. I always try and hook her up with classes and stuff. She does not identify with 'black culture' and I've never heard her bring up a racial issue... she's also the only person in the office who stands up AGAINST gay rights and promotes Alpha male leadership... I love her like my own mother. I used to have quite a few friends from the Caribbean and Africa whilst attending college in Canada and all of them distanced themselves from the North American Black society. They were all awesome guys and I miss them alot... none of them ever complained of racism or unfair treatment, they were all upstanding married men, none had 40 children from 20 different women. They all came from countries with extreme poverty and some of them clawed their way to the top, highly respectable people. Not one of them was for gay rights, panther movements or any of that other sh1t.

I had a run in with a little black girl in Canada who I brushed shoulders with as I went past in a crowded shop aisle. She turned around and went off on me that some whitey wasn't gonna push her, the police got involved and she told them out right that I called her a n!gg3r and shoved her into the side of the wall. I never even said boo to her but she right away assumed that it was racial. So yeah white people are tired of black people pulling the race card every time something doesn't go their way. She tried to paint me as some neo-nazi, I was just trying to get some plastics for Magic cards... the police came and put me in cuffs and her and her family said all kinds of crazy sh1t to somehow make me out as a racist... The first girl I ever fvcked was in Brazil and she was Black. My wife is a Chinese...but black people yell "racist" and it carries as much weight as a woman yelling "RAPE" and its used just as often. So yeah, people are tired of the bullsh1t Jaylan... and I'm guessing there's even more of it in the over-entitled USA.

I have lots of Nigerian friends over here who speak the queens English and are lots of fun to be around... The American blacks come over here with a huge chip on their shoulder, they don't mix and they always act as if they have something to prove. So it isn't all black people who laud this guy Trayvon as a hero, just dysfunctional american families who want to pedestalize all black men, even the criminals. In the eyes of American blacks, liberal whites, the law, gays, women, and now even the American president, black guys can do no wrong. Trayvon could have been all of them right?

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously? This is getting highjacked into a hate blacks thread? Is Sosuave full of a bunch of dorks who can't get over being bullied by Jamal&Tyrone? Go kick their ****ing ass then, instead of venting about it on the web. Everything turns into race with y'all clowns. I mean, I never took this forum seriously to begin with, but damn.
Kupid Diggs said:
I knew this would turn into a "blame blacks" thread...
Most of these guys were bullied by blacks in highschool and are forever bitter about it. It's been studies done to prove anti-black comments on websites 85% of the time comes from bullied shut-ins who take out their frustration from getting bullied out on the web.

EDIT: livefreex and no whites are not tired of blacks pulling the race card. If you actually read the opening post, the son of the owner of Stormfront even admitted that is just bullsh!t rhetoric because racist whites are paranoid of minorities rising social status in the world(Asia is turning into a superpower). Just look at all the xenophobic anti-Latino bullsh!t that went on at the MLB All-Star Game. It was nothing but a bunch of jealousy because Latinos run baseball now. Good to see that young people of any race like Don Black's(owner of stormfront) son are not as ignorant as older generations.

Oprah Winfrey, Cornell West, Will Smith, Samuel Jackson, Michael Jackson, Floyd Mayweather Jr., and Dr. Benjamin Carson are all "American blacks" who are more successful and made a bigger impact on society than any of these dudes on this board and their whole extended family combined. I Love the propaganda people use on this board by focusing on the thugs, whiners, and pimps all the while ignoring successful African Americans who lived out the American dream.

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
livefreex and no whites are not tired of blacks pulling the race card
Umm, yes they are. I'm white and I'm tired of it.

Africans I know would be pretty insulted to be associated with Americans.

I suggest you find something else to call yourself that isn't so demeaning to African people... Unless you were born in AFRICA there is nothing African about you. Have to distinguish yourself from whites somehow right? Can't be equal, need a special name for yourself? Do whites walk around calling themselves Euro Americans or Colonial Americans? Not enough just to be known as an AMERICAN like all the rest of america, you have to segregate yourself somehow... why do you deserve special treatment? Seems to me that Black Americans are some of the worst racists on this forum.

I have no problems with black people but I sure as fvck don't like self entitled Americans.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Umm, yes they are. I'm white and I'm tired of it.

Africans I know would be pretty insulted to be associated with Americans.

I suggest you find something else to call yourself that isn't so demeaning to African people... Unless you were born in AFRICA there is nothing African about you. Have to distinguish yourself from whites somehow right? Can't be equal, need a special name for yourself? Do whites walk around calling themselves Euro Americans or Colonial Americans? Not enough just to be known as an AMERICAN like all the rest of america, you have to segregate yourself somehow... why do you deserve special treatment? Seems to me that Black Americans are some of the worst racists on this forum.

I have no problems with black people but I sure as fvck don't like self entitled Americans.
lol please drop this logic it's terrible. It's no secret nationalities of the same race hate each other. Hispanics:puerto Ricans hate Mexicans(well all Hispanics hate Mexicans). Asians: Chinese hate Japanese and Koreans. Blacks: Africans hate African Americans, Jamaicains hate Haitians, etc. Yet lets focus on jealous pure blood Africans hating on their more handsome counterparts in USA :rolleyes: You do realize the most richest, successful people of Afro decent are African Americans? African's hatred for us is just straight up jealousy nothing more nothing less. We're 100x more sexually attractive than they are, and it kills them. Me myself is mixed with white and Native American. I got a slender nose, lips, ears, caramel skin, and naturally curly hair. Those Africans are dark as night, have rough ass 4c texture hair(they can not even get waves, they're stuck wit beebees), HUGE lips, ears, nose, ugly names, and an even uglier accent. So your not proving anything by bringing up Nigerans(Scamming sh!theads) and other Africans not identifying with us. That crap about us being ghetto is just their code word for saying they are jealous of us. **** them bootyscratchers they don't like us and we don't like them. Here is good info on African and African American hate. http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/T63TO7N04FA1EGHAV

Considering Black Americans are the most successful people of Afro decent on the planet we could give two fuks what those bootyscratchers think. Also I would watch your credit card around them if I was you :rolleyes:

I don't know why Puerto Ricans and Mexicans got beef with each other(but supposedly Mexican girls got a thirst for that Rican d!ck), or why Chinese and Japanese do, but for us Black Americans vs Africans its sexuality. You act like your onto some big discovery when your not. It's no secret Africans talk sh!t about us to other ethnicities. But you know what the difference is............... :whistle: those same ethnicities will at least have sex with us :) Thise same ethnicities will talk sh!t about them as soon as they walk off. There is not a single Asian, Hispanic, or white girl that would take Shaka Zulu over Usher, 2Pac, Will Smith, Thriller era Michael Jackson, or Dwayne Johnson. Nor is there a single man whether he is white, Hispanic, or Asian that would take Sheka Zulu over Beyonce, Haileberry, or Mariah Carey.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rules prohibit threads specifically about race. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.