Somewhat blunt advice for minorities.

B

BlueAlpha1

What debate? The mods will just close the topic.
As they should. Race baiters like you bring down the forum.

I know you're used to white cowardice in real life, but some of us here don't mind mixing it up with you before they close it though

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As they should. Race baiters like you bring down the forum.

I know you're used to white cowardice in real life, but some of us here don't mind mixing it up with you before they close it though
Then why even bring up the idea of a debate in the first place? It's not worth it at all. All you do is **** and moan about feminism, liberals, affirmative action, and etc. You are literally a fvkcing hypocrite because the **** you accuse me of you do yourself.

Last edited:

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact is that white men do have a clear advantage in the dating over minorities and that is mainly due to historical factors that cannot be changed.
Your comment applies generally, in USA, in mainly european areas. However Ive seen the exact opposite - that is, I couldnt get a date but my dark/olive skinned friends were shredding it!
Depends on location IMO.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why even bring up the idea of a debate in the first place? It's not worth it at all. All you do is **** and moan about feminism, liberals, affirmative action, and etc. You are literally a fvkcing hypocrite because the **** you accuse me of you do yourself.
see its posts like these that get topics closed

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your comment applies generally, in USA, in mainly european areas. However Ive seen the exact opposite - that is, I couldnt get a date but my dark/olive skinned friends were shredding it!
Depends on location IMO.
Yes they do in Europe too lmao.

Reaction score
Times like these I'm glad I live in the UK. Interracial dating is completely normal here. Especially in the bigger cities like London.

95% of my lays have been with non black women and the majority of those with blonde haired chicks who are apparently so sought after and unobtainable...Please.

Well if you're black then I said it was no issue at all and blonde chicks are indeed very attainable. Now if you were any other minority group pulling it off, then maybe the UK is different.

I did say in my post that if guys of ethnic backgrounds such as Asian or Indian want hot blondes so bad, they can go for the foreign ones because the American ones will undoubtedly disregard them for the most part.

B

BlueAlpha1

You're an idiot.

Feminism, which has morphed into wide spread misandry, and affirmative action which is nothing but reverse racism, deserve to be called out. Was Malcolm X "just b*tching" about separate but equal in 1960, you fool?

And what the hell are you contributing to the forum? You're a race baiting troll who hates all white people because we're all like Elliot Roger or something. But you won't actually debate the issues because you'd lose, so you just state "it's not worth it, because the mods will close it" over and over again. That's not true. They usually let the thread go for days and days. I should know because I've slapped a few of your race baiting buddies around in the past on this forum.

So if you can't handle the debate, just get lost.

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're an idiot.

Feminism, which has morphed into wide spread misandry, and affirmative action which is nothing but reverse racism, deserve to be called out. Was Malcolm X "just b*tching" about separate but equal in 1960, you fool?

And what the hell are you contributing to the forum? You're a race baiting troll who hates all white people because we're all like Elliot Roger or something. But you won't actually debate the issues because you'd lose, so you just state "it's not worth it, because the mods will close it" over and over again. That's not true. They usually let the thread go for days and days. I should know because I've slapped a few of your race baiting buddies around in the past on this forum.

So if you can't handle the debate, just get lost.
This is usually par for the course when it comes to people with this victim mentality. I'm Asian and pretty much agree with this. Not sure why Asian problems are always overlooked, a lot of the times we have the same problems that blacks do as well. We were slaves at one point or another (railroads) so Maybe its just a different built in mentality.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn't get any *****. He blames it on all of the above you listed.

You're an idiot.

And what the hell are you contributing to the forum? You're a race baiting troll who hates all white people because we're all like Elliot Roger or something.
...but really, how does this contribute to any topic in pickup? Stop bringing down every thread with your bitching. Women don't want to date men who blame everything on others.

B

BlueAlpha1

He doesn't get any *****. He blames it on all of the above you listed.

Women don't want to date men who blame everything on others.
Still bitter about getting your face caved in on the Anything Else threads?

Thanks for the projection. A pathetic, racist coward who blames non-existent racism for his failures is talking about accountability. And he goes to a juvenile charge of not getting any pu$$y. In other words I nailed you to a cross and us usual can't counter the point, so you come at me with some high school level ****?

You know what women don't like? Cowardly men who blame their failures on things that happened 160 years ago, that you now benefit from. So thanks for the continued projection.

Last edited by a moderator:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what women don't like? Cowardly men who blame their failures on things that happened 160 years ago, that you now benefit from. So thanks for the continued projection.
If you were pulling chicks as consistently as you desired, you wouldn't be blaming everyone and everything else every chance you get. Get some personal responsibility. I'm sure I bag more white chicks than you do.

B

BlueAlpha1

If you were pulling chicks as consistently as you desired, you wouldn't be blaming everyone and everything else every chance you get.
You're confused. That's what you do.

I'm sure I bag more white chicks than you do.
Is that supposed to be some sort of black supremacy thing, where you conquer white women and prove your racial superiority to me? I'm supposed to get upset that some random online racist claims to "bag" women of my race, on an anonymous forum where he can't prove any of his claims anyway?

Apparently you've been watching the Nation of Islam with your Friday nights again...

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been working on my inner game and found this.....

Enjoy
Good video. This guy has insight.

I'll say this. Black men have an unfair advantage in the dating game, as they have huge penises and get jacked very easily. He talks about how some girls may be scared of them - but that can be an advantage a lot of times because women want bad guys/thugs.

Asian and Indian guys don't have any of those advantages. What advantages do we have? Intelligence...money...ok sure but those things don't make vaginas wet.

Reaction score
Good video. This guy has insight.

I'll say this. Black men have an unfair advantage in the dating game, as they have huge penises and get jacked very easily. He talks about how some girls may be scared of them - but that can be an advantage a lot of times because women want bad guys/thugs.

Asian and Indian guys don't have any of those advantages. What advantages do we have? Intelligence...money...ok sure but those things don't make vaginas wet.
This is why absolutely no one believes you when you talk about how girls in Texas were nice to you, because you're still whining about being Indian the very next day. It would be one thing if you were honest so maybe we could come up with some sort of a gameplan for you but you're not only whiny and annoying, you're also very dishonest about your experiences.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope nobody takes skinnyguy's racist ass seriously like wtf.

Last edited: