Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sometimes I Wish It was LEGAL To Punch a Girl in Her f*cking Jaw!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert is being a bit negative, but I am hard pressed to argue with anything he said.

I'm trying to find a way to be less negative in my perceptions, but I face this little problem of being fairly intelligent and having a tendency toward recognizing reality. So far I have found it impossible to find some kind of mental trick to override that awareness and come to terms.

God, that red pill hurts sometimes. There is no escape from the rabbit hole.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only thing that peeves me is the cash/sex thing. It's perfectly OK for a girl to assume you are going to pay for stuff. But bust a move on that same girl and it's like "but were friends!".

If a girl has no sexual interests in you then she should not expect you to pay for her stuff, period end of story.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy fix...next time tell her " I only pay for women I'm scr3wing". Friends can buy their own.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Only thing that peeves me is the cash/sex thing. It's perfectly OK for a girl to assume you are going to pay for stuff. But bust a move on that same girl and it's like "but were friends!".

If a girl has no sexual interests in you then she should not expect you to pay for her stuff, period end of story.

the worst one's are the one's who lead you on before and during the date making you think you're going to get some only to "change their mind" and give some excuse after you already paid and had your mind set on potentially getting some. i'd rather a girl tell me up front "listen buddy, you aren't getting no pvssy tonight! end of story!" rather then leading me on and then throw up a brick wall at the end.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
the worst one's are the one's who lead you on before and during the date making you think you're going to get some only to "change their mind" and give some excuse after you already paid and had your mind set on potentially getting some. i'd rather a girl tell me up front "listen buddy, you aren't getting no pvssy tonight! end of story!" rather then leading me on and then throw up a brick wall at the end.
So, Rob, I know it's not what you want to hear right now, but something to reflect on is the following truth:

The least successful people complain the most.

This was something I realized when I looked at all the successful, cool, smooth guys that I hung out with. They never had anything to complain about, ever. Even something that they were going through, where I would be like "man, that sucks, I would hate that situation" - they're just cool with it all. Doesn't affect them. With everything in life, they just do what they need to do and they're done with it.

You have valid points. But, somewhere out there, these guys are transcending your valid points. They're too busy being awesome and getting into hot ladies' underthings to notice the BS of lower quality girls.

Rant however much you need to for the next 24 hours. After that, be one of those cool guys who aren't caught up in the BS.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Robert is being a bit negative, but I am hard pressed to argue with anything he said.

I'm trying to find a way to be less negative in my perceptions, but I face this little problem of being fairly intelligent and having a tendency toward recognizing reality. So far I have found it impossible to find some kind of mental trick to override that awareness and come to terms.

God, that red pill hurts sometimes. There is no escape from the rabbit hole.
I gotta tell ya it seems like these problems may be exclusive to women that have been overexposed to western culture.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
So, Rob, I know it's not what you want to hear right now, but something to reflect on is the following truth:

The least successful people complain the most.

This was something I realized when I looked at all the successful, cool, smooth guys that I hung out with. They never had anything to complain about, ever. Even something that they were going through, where I would be like "man, that sucks, I would hate that situation" - they're just cool with it all. Doesn't affect them. With everything in life, they just do what they need to do and they're done with it.

You have valid points. But, somewhere out there, these guys are transcending your valid points. They're too busy being awesome and getting into hot ladies' underthings to notice the BS of lower quality girls.

Rant however much you need to for the next 24 hours. After that, be one of those cool guys who aren't caught up in the BS.

nah, you're 100% right man. my problem is i'll be extremely lucky for a spell then my luck goes to sh!t.....all at once. for instance i could have 4 of the hottest girls you've ever seen be head over heels interested in me. all of a sudden one drops off and loses interest. you think no problem you still have 3 more right? nope. the other 3 drop off all of a sudden too with little or no reason.lol not much bothers me in life, honestly, except women and the type of stuff i've listed. that stuff gets under my skin. i don't know why it just does, always has.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
lol not much bothers me in life, honestly, except women and the type of stuff i've listed. that stuff gets under my skin. i don't know why it just does, always has.
If women get under your skin and bother you, maybe you should focus more on something that isn't women.

Not trying to be sarcastic, but you know, if you literally feel like punching women (not a specific one, but pretty much all women), then I think you might have some issues you gotta work out.

No big. Just do what you gotta do. Figure it out, and try not to get yourself arrested.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
If women get under your skin and bother you, maybe you should focus more on something that isn't women.

Not trying to be sarcastic, but you know, if you literally feel like punching women (not a specific one, but pretty much all women), then I think you might have some issues you gotta work out.

No big. Just do what you gotta do. Figure it out, and try not to get yourself arrested.
no you have me all wrong. i don't have a vendeta against ALL women, just the types i listed about. i know TONS of gals who are pretty cool and i get along just great with them. most are married or are dating my friends though. sure, there are a few i've had encounters with that i'd like to punch in the jaw, and deservedly so.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Robert28 said:
no you have me all wrong. i don't have a vendeta against ALL women, just the types i listed about. i know TONS of gals who are pretty cool and i get along just great with them. most are married or are dating my friends though. sure, there are a few i've had encounters with that i'd like to punch in the jaw, and deservedly so.
Men can be slick too Robert. If you sense gold digger vibes through a dinner date, eat and run for the hills. Find an excuse to dip out. I've had to do this a few times.

I knew of a guy who got dikteasing vibes from women and he'd go find their car, and stick nails under the tires. His motto was always "If you don't pay me, you gonna pay somebody!"

Women always know who they want. Especially online.

Women are always on the lookout for their dream man who doesn't exist.

If it were legal to punch a woman in her jaw, a lot of women would have messed up teeth and mouths for toying around and cheating.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell you what, I'll let you punch me in the face when you truly understand women and how comically contradictory that top-10 post was.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
Tell you what, I'll let you punch me in the face when you truly understand women and how comically contradictory that top-10 post was.

that's always women's excuse. "but guys do the same things!". bullsh!t. maybe you should try understanding men, truly and not just what Cosmo tells you.

P

perseverance

Robert28 said:
that's always women's excuse. "but guys do the same things!". bullsh!t. maybe you should try understanding men, truly and not just what Cosmo tells you.
You need to calm down, it's only dating, it's only women, it's not like winning the lottery and dropping the ticket down a drain.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
3. I hate women that are hot but date ugly guys. I don't know why I hate it but it just pisses me off. wtf are they thinking? are they blind? I consider myself a 7 but at least I have standards. you'll never see me with a fattie on my arm just because she has a nice personality. I also hate fit women who constantly date fat out of shape guys. what is that all about?
I agree with most of the other ones, but I disagree with this one. What if you're a female and the guys who are physically attractive are all wimps and don't

approach you, but one that is not so attractive does? You don't want to make the approach so that you don't come off as a slut, so therefore, you go out

with the not-so-good-looking guy who had the guts to approach you and is more of a leader than the good-looking wimps. Besides, you comparing you

not going out with ugly women is a false parallel because looks mean more to men than they do to women. Women are willing to trade looks for the

status of a man. We, on the other hand, don't care if she's a recycling worker as long as she's fine and she has a good personality.