Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my youth

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 23 and in a graduate school program. This is Halloween weekend and I have spent it's entirety in front of my computer studying, since I have an exam on Monday morning.

I see pictures on Facebook of people out partying and having a good time, but I rarely get to do that.

I'm in a new city and don't know many people - people in my program are mostly a couple of years older than me, and many of them seem to be 'settling' down. Girlfriends, etc.

I like my field (that I'm studying) more than anything else I've come across, but I don't really feel passionate about it at the moment. I know a guy who is maybe 24 or 25, he works a lot during the week as a freaking parking valet, and then parties every weekend. Sometimes, that life seems appealing to me. I want to go out, I want to travel, I want to live. But no, I'm going to class.

I know it's an investment in my future, but I'm impatient I guess :cuss:

To top it off, the girls in my life right now are all older than me, but I guess I'm ok with that one :D

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem with what Danger said (which is a very intelligent and honourable thing) is exactly what PairPlusRoyalFlush said.

In other societies different than the modern western one, the guy with the highter social position and higher positive impact of society gets the best women available while in ours he often find himself picking up leftovers or even worse spoiled goods.

So while he provides the most for society, society spits on his face giving minimum rewards (for both his d1ck and ego) and maximum costs (taxes and accountability for other people sh1t).

Given that quality girls with which build a family is acceptable are a small minority and that minority decrease with age due to bad influences and baggage and given that the modern girls gets fat after 25 if she is not already, the long term planning and postponing pleasure doesnt pay anymore.

The only way such decisions would work require the subject to simply quit this system and move his productivity away in other places where he is gonna be appreciated and rewarded.

So Op you are doing well in what you do, just consider the fact that once you will "make it" you will have to pack your stuff and move to greener pasture because when it comes of women the best share belongs to young hot guys (undependantly of their worth) who enjoy and ruin hot young girls.

I realize what I said its unfair and unpleasable to hear but its much a better to acknowledge a crappy setting and improve it then bvllsh1t each other and live on a fairytale which will turn out in a nightmare.

Me personally I would never invest sh1t in a woman who gave to others for free what Im supposed to pay despite its decreased quality.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
The only problem with what Danger said (which is a very intelligent and honourable thing) is exactly what PairPlusRoyalFlush said.

In other societies different than the modern western one, the guy with the highter social position and higher positive impact of society gets the best women available while in ours he often find himself picking up leftovers or even worse spoiled goods.

So while he provides the most for society, society spits on his face giving minimum rewards (for both his d1ck and ego) and maximum costs (taxes and accountability for other people sh1t).

Given that quality girls with which build a family is acceptable are a small minority and that minority decrease with age due to bad influences and baggage and given that the modern girls gets fat after 25 if she is not already, the long term planning and postponing pleasure doesnt pay anymore.

The only way such decisions would work require the subject to simply quit this system and move his productivity away in other places where he is gonna be appreciated and rewarded.

So Op you are doing well in what you do, just consider the fact that once you will "make it" you will have to pack your stuff and move to greener pasture because when it comes of women the best share belongs to young hot guys (undependantly of their worth) who enjoy and ruin hot young girls.

I realize what I said its unfair and unpleasable to hear but its much a better to acknowledge a crappy setting and improve it then bvllsh1t each other and live on a fairytale which will turn out in a nightmare.

Me personally I would never invest sh1t in a woman who gave to others for free what Im supposed to pay despite its decreased quality.
Absolute truth :up:

I work with a number of entrepreneurs age 20-40 and this topic comes up frequently.

You would be amazed of the number of inshape, handsome, millionaires that are disgusted with the selection of women out there....not that they can't score those chicks but on no level do they want to wife them and be financial slaves to them for the rest of their lives. Not that they started their businesses to get women but damn....women just get worse and worse with every passing year, few having the inner drive to self improve....i mean why should they with faggot betas and pandering state services at their beck and call.

It is amazing how fat modern chicks get after 25 isn't it....I've seen absolute hotties at 21 double their weight by 25...that is what entitlement and a welfare state does to women.

The solution is, if you are a man of means be a global traveller...amsterdam, spain, India, Korea there are plenty of countries where women value men of means and accomplishment.

unfortunately if you like white girls like I do its tougher...I've never been to germany but I imagine the femcvnts run rampant there as well...any german dudes out there to confirm?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
AR I'm right there with you. All I do is study, never really have time.to go out and find women. I still manage to fvxk a few but partying never really.happens that often. No biggie man I think you and me.both would rather have a great achievement to be proud of then to be partying ....sacrifice man.

Nicholas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been feeling like that quite often. Like I'm missing out on things. I believe life is appreciated in both 20 and 30. I want to believe tomorrow will be much better than today.

I think everything is a trade-off. You have to give up something in order to get something else.

We want to do things, travel and meet new people. But honestly, being too ambitious, recently I've discovered, can be harmfull. Give yourself a chance to cherish these youthful days. Wanting to do all these things and not being in a position to actually do them can deminish your confidence. In our student lives, many things are objective. We need to adopt to current circumstances and use our resources (time) for the best alternatives.

Along with financial stability and freedom many doors will open for us, I hope. Projection of the man I want to be is what keeps me going forward.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
'don't worry about it. In 10 years or less, if you save/invest intelligently, you will be a millionaire, making 100k after tax, sitting on your ass, able to chase ***** and do whatever you want, for the rest of your life, while those time wasting *******s suffer from drink, smoke, dope and poverty.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra said:
'don't worry about it. In 10 years or less, if you save/invest intelligently, you will be a millionaire, making 100k after tax, sitting on your ass, able to chase ***** and do whatever you want, for the rest of your life, while those time wasting *******s suffer from drink, smoke, dope and poverty.
I like the sound of that! :up:

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what the welfare state has to do with it...some countries you mentioned that have hotter women (Holland, Spain, Japan) are even more 'welfare states' than the US.

I think the bigger problem is shallowness and egoism.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
bs, you just have to have the sort of job that is not of the type where the boss GETS to take taxes out of you. If you are self employed, you get to write off the interest spent on your home mortgage and that's NEARLY the entire payment the first 5 years of a 30 year mortgage. It's VERY easy, if you work for yourself, to pay only 5-10% income tax and no social security at ALL. (because you are a "corporation".) You either take salary under the yearly amount which makes you pay income tax (8k a year) or take no salary at all, and leave all the money in "retained earnings' (which is supposedly to cover future losses and NEEDED replacement of your tools, plant, vehicles, etc) and then just dissolve everything and go do something else with the money. If you know what to do with it, 50k can get you into serious return money on that investment, and 200k will for sure retire you, in the US. If you can't save/invest 50k in 3-4 years, you are nothing more than a wastrel, ya know.

The great majority of your living expenses can be paid by the corporation. This includes transporation, housing, food, medical, and need not be declared as income at all. You can retire to the third world in 5 years or less, actually, and retire here in the US in a couple of more years, if you know what to do.

Last edited: