Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something to keep in mind...

Mr. Wise

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at my favorite bar last night. I was eating a ceasar salad and drinking diet coke sitting on the bar stool speaking to the bartender. She's a female of 32 yrs. old. She was not herself, seemed kinda sad whereas she's always bubbly in personality. I knew this girl for over 10 years, her friend married my friend and I was once head over heels for her - however, she had a BF at the time.

Well last night was one I'd like to forget in some ways and remember in others. Why was she so down and out? Because she had just broken up with her BF. It wasn't a shock to me as I've seen him in the club with a smoking hot chick and figured that she was just a friend of his. As it turns out, that new girl was in and my friend was out. When she told me, my head knew exactly what happened and why she got dumped. You see, she used to be smokin' herself. She's very cute and at the time she first hooked up with this guy (he's 4 yrs. younger than her), she had a very fit body. I'd rate her an HB8 at the time. You know what I'm getting at huh? Yes, she must've put on about 30 something lbs. since they first went out. She no longer looked sexy in those low rise jeans, she let her hair kinda grow long and out of control whereas she used have a stylish haircut in the past. Bottom line was that she looked very unpolished and the added wrinkles of time didn't help either. The guy? He's still a trim 28 yr. old surfer dude working as a waiter. Aside from the obvious, her lifestyle had only got better as time progressed. Her side business was taking off, she wore more expensive clothes (albeit bigger in size), drove a nicer car, purchased a newly renovated home while still managing to hold down a job. You'd think that would balance things off a bit if they were in true love. Not so.

Is this what it has come to, I told myself. Is she a deal breaker? I know that guys are supposedly the visual ones so this fits right in but I know a lot guys who got dumped for the same reason. Some of my friends have traded in their surfboard and hiking shoes for a Playstation 3 with Blu-ray and ESPN full court. The six pack is now gone but at least they get to buy new fashionable pants. All of a sudden WTF happened to my GF? Dude, she's going out with Crackhead Bob from up the street! He's he a nutcase but at least he's slim.

Now I know looks isn't everything, but it does matter. That's why I urge the guys in this forum who are pushing 30, to get in shape. If you're already in shape, keep it that way. Want that hottie with the body? It works easier when you have a body too. I'm not saying you have to have a six pack but just look overall healthy and fit. All the DJ attitude ain't gonna make you fit. So eat well and excercise regularly with weights and cardio - make it a lifestyle and not a short term thing. It not only builds muscles, but true inner confidence too.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I am doing what I am doing.

this time I will end up with the 6 pack abs....believe me...I think I have a cute smile.

before I even set foot on a diet or in the gym..

nov 17th to dec 25th...I had some convos with women...got nexted..I was 215 lbs fat bloated drinker.

dec 21st to Jan 5th I lost nearly 20 lbs on keto...yes I know part is water..but never the less..my face thinned out extremely well..I met 2 women in that time frame that were into me.

today I am 25 lbs down from where I was..and Ive noticed women wherever I go...giving an extra look sometimes or smilling when I make eye contact instead of looking away or something.

this goes both ways...I will log how easy picking up women is going to be when I am ripped again..it will be sometme in early march that I should be down to that body fat...I will take pics and log every time I go out.

I guarentee the number of cute to hot women who will go out with me or hook up will go up 1000 times.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how 30 extra pounds makes a smoking hot girl "cute."

Guys, she's not cute, she's overweight. The same goes for you.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Funny how 30 extra pounds makes a smoking hot girl "cute."

Guys, she's not cute, she's overweight. The same goes for you.

Thanks Rollo

:box:

Mr. Wise

Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
This is why I am doing what I am doing.

this time I will end up with the 6 pack abs....believe me...I think I have a cute smile.

before I even set foot on a diet or in the gym..

nov 17th to dec 25th...I had some convos with women...got nexted..I was 215 lbs fat bloated drinker.

dec 21st to Jan 5th I lost nearly 20 lbs on keto...yes I know part is water..but never the less..my face thinned out extremely well..I met 2 women in that time frame that were into me.

today I am 25 lbs down from where I was..and Ive noticed women wherever I go...giving an extra look sometimes or smilling when I make eye contact instead of looking away or something.

this goes both ways...I will log how easy picking up women is going to be when I am ripped again..it will be sometme in early march that I should be down to that body fat...I will take pics and log every time I go out.

I guarentee the number of cute to hot women who will go out with me or hook up will go up 1000 times.
Good job! Just remember that ketosis is not a lifestyle and not the healtiest way of getting there but very effective. When you do actually get to your goal, ya gotta switch over to eating habits that you are able to maintian over a long period of time. Your carb intake should come from fruits, vegetables and whole grain.

I too was ripped last year June and once football season kicked in, I gained about 15 lbs. sitting in front of the TV. My success with women obviously dwindled too (one of the reasons I'm here). My face and body got chubby also. Stupid me, listening to her saying, "why are you trying to lose weight, you're not fat". She's 23, for goodness sake - she can eat practically anything she wants and still maintain her figure. I'm not saying she ditched me because of my weight, but if I was ripped, it would've made it a lot harder. :)

Although I started my regimen in mid Nov., I wasn't really serious about it until Jan. 1, my new years resolution.
Keep up the good work!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep up the good work yourself.

there is no way I can keep this up for life.

I will probably never eat over 150 carbs in one day again however.

but 20 a day or so is hard...takes discipline....people think Keto is the easy way out..its not..keto isnt a 2 week thing..most people need 2-3 months with keto to get where they want to be.

Before I met my X fiance...I was 170 lbs...10 percent body fat....5'6" 1/2. I have a mesomorph body...like a NFL linebacker...I can be 170-180 and be ripped for my height because my legs are trees.

I went from 170 all the way to 215-220 at some point in 2.5 years...body fat well up to 25 percent or so.

I have noticed the game is so much harder when your not in shape..its sickening how much harder it is.

however like you..it wont take very long with strict keto and working hard in the gym to get back...Ive already gotten back to 195 in less than a month..and added a ton of newbie muscle.

the goal is where it is...I want hot pyssy again...I wont lie or hide it..I wanna fyck hot women..I will not settle for less..I wont settle for a women 20 lbs overweight...and I have to be a guy that in shape hot women wants..I cant expect to be 20 lbs to fat and her be with me.

plus sex with a women when we are both in great shape is so much better then sex with a women if we are both 20 lbs overweight

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wise said:
I was at my favorite bar last night. I was eating a ceasar salad and drinking diet coke sitting on the bar stool speaking to the bartender. She's a female of 32 yrs. old. She was not herself, seemed kinda sad whereas she's always bubbly in personality. I knew this girl for over 10 years, her friend married my friend and I was once head over heels for her - however, she had a BF at the time.

Well last night was one I'd like to forget in some ways and remember in others. Why was she so down and out? Because she had just broken up with her BF. It wasn't a shock to me as I've seen him in the club with a smoking hot chick and figured that she was just a friend of his. As it turns out, that new girl was in and my friend was out. When she told me, my head knew exactly what happened and why she got dumped. You see, she used to be smokin' herself. She's very cute and at the time she first hooked up with this guy (he's 4 yrs. younger than her), she had a very fit body. I'd rate her an HB8 at the time. You know what I'm getting at huh? Yes, she must've put on about 30 something lbs. since they first went out. She no longer looked sexy in those low rise jeans, she let her hair kinda grow long and out of control whereas she used have a stylish haircut in the past. Bottom line was that she looked very unpolished and the added wrinkles of time didn't help either. The guy? He's still a trim 28 yr. old surfer dude working as a waiter. Aside from the obvious, her lifestyle had only got better as time progressed. Her side business was taking off, she wore more expensive clothes (albeit bigger in size), drove a nicer car, purchased a newly renovated home while still managing to hold down a job. You'd think that would balance things off a bit if they were in true love. Not so.

Is this what it has come to, I told myself. Is she a deal breaker? I know that guys are supposedly the visual ones so this fits right in but I know a lot guys who got dumped for the same reason. Some of my friends have traded in their surfboard and hiking shoes for a Playstation 3 with Blu-ray and ESPN full court. The six pack is now gone but at least they get to buy new fashionable pants. All of a sudden WTF happened to my GF? Dude, she's going out with Crackhead Bob from up the street! He's he a nutcase but at least he's slim.

Now I know looks isn't everything, but it does matter. That's why I urge the guys in this forum who are pushing 30, to get in shape. If you're already in shape, keep it that way. Want that hottie with the body? It works easier when you have a body too. I'm not saying you have to have a six pack but just look overall healthy and fit. All the DJ attitude ain't gonna make you fit. So eat well and excercise regularly with weights and cardio - make it a lifestyle and not a short term thing. It not only builds muscles, but true inner confidence too.

1- Don't compare how men view women...with how women view men. Age tends to add value on a man. While depreciates value in a woman.

2- If a woman gains 30 lbs...and that weight was gained in less than 5 years and she was not pregnant or had children in the interim...then you can rest assure that I would dump her. ["Love" is not going to keep my d_ck hard, when I'm trying to have sex with her.]

3- Life is about balance. Stay healthy...relatively fit...and improve your professional life and career...and you are set.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
....people think Keto is the easy way out..its not..keto isnt a 2 week thing..most people need 2-3 months with keto to get where they want to be.
I agree, I'm not that easy. It takes a girl a lot more than 2 weeks to get what she wants from me, more like she need to put in 2-3 months of hard work to get where she wants to be with me. :D

Mr. Wise

Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
I have noticed the game is so much harder when your not in shape..its sickening how much harder it is.
Yes, it is. An example: I have 3 chicks that hang out with me on a regular basis who have BF's. They do cheat on them. I noticed that the guys they cheat with are all above average looking. They choose on looks alone. They don't care if the guy scoops poop for a living, they'll date 'em and fvck 'em regardless.

You see, the REAL hot babes that are single want someone they're proud to be with. If he's not a celebrity, billionaire or at least has a successful job, they want the guy who looks good - the "hunk who works construction" so to speak. They need that for approval - it makes them feel good to be with that type of guy. You can come in with your DJ game, they'll not even listen to what you have to say otherwise. Did you follow the reality show "The Pickup Artist"? The chicks in that show didn't rate over a 6. Most anyone here could game them. Show me a poor, nobody chubby dude pick up a 9 - then I'll believe it.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ou can come in with your DJ game, they'll not even listen to what you have to say otherwise.
this is pretty much fact.

yes you may be able to get with a hb 6.5 and under if your fat and out of shape..but its not going to get much better then that.

I remember when I was so insecure about not being tall..and thinking it would crush my game...well I have learned not being tall is nothing compared to not being in great physical condition...just about any women will pick the guy that is 5'7" cute and ripped over the guy who is 6 foot tall and 25 lbs overweight.

Your right on the pickup artist...those women were alright...and to be honest and I am not trying to be a prick here..or think I am all that because I have been rejected so many times I cannot count that high...back in the day those women wouldn't even take me serious because a lot of them thought I was ****ing with them when I would hit on them...I had no idea what social value based on looks I had once I was ripped..I never really shed the mindset of being fat.

Yes, it is. An example: I have 3 chicks that hang out with me on a regular basis who have BF's. They do cheat on them. I noticed that the guys they cheat with are all above average looking. They choose on looks alone. They don't care if the guy scoops poop for a living, they'll date 'em and fvck 'em regardless.
I will probably be that guy..I hate to say it..but if a HB7+ housewife wants to get it on...I will not be objecting....its not that hard...while the other guy can't eat right or make it to the gym 5 hours a week..thats all it takes..I will get to pound his wife...to bad.

Mr. Wise

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
1- Don't compare how men view women...with how women view men. Age tends to add value on a man. While depreciates value in a woman.

I'm not trying to "compare" them - I know the differences in how they "view" each other. I'm merely pointing out that girls value looks too. Being that this is a predominant male site, I state that it's a good idea for guys to get into shape and that it helps whether it's about attracting girls or keeping them.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing...when I do get that 6 pack abs...I will be opening a new photo album on Myspace...I will log that and see how much diff meeting women on there becomes

JohnnyIrish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
One more thing...when I do get that 6 pack abs...I will be opening a new photo album on Myspace...I will log that and see how much diff meeting women on there becomes
Yeah I've been planning to do that too once I get there. Hell if you worked that hard to build such a bod.. fuzking flaunt it.

evelsteve

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wise said:

You see, the REAL hot babes that are single want someone they're proud to be with. If he's not a celebrity, billionaire or at least has a successful job, they want the guy who looks good - the "hunk who works construction" so to speak. They need that for approval - it makes them feel good to be with that type of guy. You can come in with your DJ game, they'll not even listen to what you have to say otherwise. Did you follow the reality show "The Pickup Artist"? The chicks in that show didn't rate over a 6. Most anyone here could game them. Show me a poor, nobody chubby dude pick up a 9 - then I'll believe it.
That's bull****. You don't have game, that's all. some have it, some don't ;)