Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something that bugs me...

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

Over the last little while my friends bug me about being the "b*tch" in the relationship with my girlfriend, and how she "trapped" me (BEFORE she left for her European trip last fall for two and a half months) we became a couple. I could see that she did indeed "trap" me (I guess she knows the game better than she thinks). She is older (27) and I am 21. I don't know, my friends bugging me about these things sort of annoys me (or are they just joking around?) I can't tell sometimes. I guess they think I can't hold my own in my relationship.

Thoughts?

-thanks

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your friends are telling you that they're probably right. Honestly ask yourself though - are you truly happy with how things are going? Remember happyness does NOT = comfort. That is, are you in your ideal relationship right now? Are YOU in control? Kinda hard to understand what you mean by trap without more details.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
md3sign said:
If your friends are telling you that they're probably right. Honestly ask yourself though - are you truly happy with how things are going? Remember happyness does NOT = comfort. That is, are you in your ideal relationship right now? Are YOU in control? Kinda hard to understand what you mean by trap without more details.

I think what they mean by "trap" is that I was locked into a relationship *BEFORE* she left for two and a half months to Europe, when I could have just said "Oh, we'll talk about it when you get back". That would have been better I think (could have had freedom..lol). When I think about it though, it was a good "trap" because I am happy to say things are going great with her thus far.

**I made it clear to her as well that I will not tolerate disrespect from anyone, including her and that I would drop her if she started to.**