Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something really wrong with women in 2024...

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, older guy checking in. I'm fit, relatively handsome (I think) and financially secure...

The amount of entitlement from women 24-34 is absolutely insane. The flakes, lack of replies back or ANY work women have to do while dating (which is solely the response of a message) is insane. Constantly glued to their phones, instagram DMs, validation seeking, game playing etc.

I honestly understand why 40+ year old men would rather be single than deal with this market. The married people in this age range are 90% out of shape, unhappy, and just coasting through life. I wonder where the middle ground is.

I had an uncle that never married, as a kid I thought something was wrong with him... maybe it wasn't him after all.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Maybe you are finding out you aren't as good looking as you think for your age?

At least not enough to pull a 24-34 year old.

Not sure that denotes something about the women, seems more to denote that your ego can't handle that is now the case

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The percentage of alpha widows in the female population at large keeps going up.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you are finding out you aren't as good looking as you think for your age?

At least not enough to pull a 24-34 year old.

Not sure that denotes something about the women, seems more to denote that your ego can't handle that is now the case
lmao ok bro, go comment more about how texting should only be for logisitics on every post.

Have no issues pulling 21 year olds at 40. My post gathered around the rediculous attitude they bring and sense of entitlement for little offer besides looks.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
lmao ok bro, go comment more about how texting should only be for logisitics on every post.

Have no issues pulling 21 year olds at 40. My post gathered around the rediculous attitude they bring and sense of entitlement for little offer besides looks.
I've never said that once. If you actually read my posts you'd know that I am firmly against that and text quite a lot more than is recommended to text. Why? Because I am exceptional at it and it helps me instead of hurts me.

Perhaps you should actually go do some more reading on the forum before posting random thoughts like scattershot.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never said that once. If you actually read my posts you'd know that I am firmly against that and text quite a lot more than is recommended to text. Why? Because I am exceptional at it and it helps me instead of hurts me.

Perhaps you should actually go do some more reading on the forum before posting random thoughts like scattershot.
And your first post is assuming there's something wrong with my looks/physical stature as a reply? Which you should know looks are maybe 20% of the equation for a man.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Please enlighten us, what do you offer?
Well, I'm in the 5% of fitness wise for men my age. I lift, workout and train 5-6 days a week. Income over $150k+ a year, own several rental properties and manage a business. I mentor young men in a group, and donate time/funds to the local animal shelter. I read a lot of books on finance/philosophy.

Self improvement wise I'm not sure what else I can do. I have a good life and work hard.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm in the 5% of fitness wise for men my age. I lift, workout and train 5-6 days a week. Income over $150k+ a year, own several rental properties and manage a business. I mentor young men in a group, and donate time/funds to the local animal shelter. I read a lot of books on finance/philosophy.

Self improvement wise I'm not sure what else I can do. I have a good life and work hard.
Well at least now you know that all that you got going for you isn't the answer.

I use to hang around broke a** hippies in college. They got plenty of poon despite not having everything you have. You need to do like Bruce Wayne did in Batman Begins and runaway for a bit. See life on the other side. You'll come to realize you've been doing everything wrong.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Do you come across as boring when you talk to women?

All of that is great but if you can't hold a conversation that's of interest to them it's basically closing the door that those things have opened for you.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
And your first post is assuming there's something wrong with my looks/physical stature as a reply? Which you should know looks are maybe 20% of the equation for a man.
In terms of the initial period of dating/getting dates looks are far more than 20%, especially if we are talking OLD.

I'm not a huge fan of guys crying about women. Most of the time they would do well to look in the mirror several times first and work on their mindset/attitude.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- I'm in the 5% of fitness wise for men my age
- I lift, workout and train 5-6 days a week.
- Income over $150k+ a year,
- own several rental properties
- manage a business
- I mentor young men in a group
- donate time/funds to the local animal shelter.
- I read a lot of books on finance/philosophy.
- Have no issues pulling 21 year olds at 40.

- My post gathered around the rediculous attitude they bring and sense of entitlement for little offer besides looks.
Your problem is: you are not reading to old ladies at nursing homes.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Exactly what does a man in their 40s EXPECT a 21 year old to bring to the table? What did YOU bring to the table at 21?

I can guarantee you the same thing most 21 year olds do/did, including me...not a hell of a lot.

It seems your silly expectations for a 21 year old to have their act together like a 40 year old is the actual issue more than anything else.

I can't even hold a conversation with them because they have nothing to talk about...forget trying to date them. They would drive me insane

If you choose to date super young women then you deal with super young, immature issues. Not sure why you would expect otherwise.

Last edited:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The only thing there that can sound attractive is that you have a good physique, young women don't care that much about money in a man, they just wanna have fun, and if you're a boring person who talks about finance, how donate time to animal shelter and talk about the philosophy books you read, you're indeed boring.

Be quite about the boring stuff and take them to fun dates.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what we are seeing is short attention span. If you can't spike their dopamine in a meaningful way you have to learn how to.

Bust their balls a bit with ****y and funny. You have to be more interesting than the 100 simps who are messaging her in hour on her phone.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

This seems like a relatability issue? Young people today certainly are transfixed by social media & smart phones. So much so that research is showing differences in nuerotransmitter levels and dopamine hits etc.

Even my 21 year old son has observed that social acumen in his generation is unusual because people are so buried in their devices they don't learn to make eye contact & converse. And parents are pretty checked out too not monitoring the situation.

To have success you've got to be fun, relatable and work within (understand) the landscape. I can tell you people are meeting, hooking up and starting relationships all around us all the time.

And looks? Much more important than 20%. You need to be sexually desirable to your target market. If women find you sexually desirable these problems suddenly vanish.

The good news is you should have control over some factors that will increase your appeal. Thing is you are going to have to figure out what factors are adversely affecting you.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that women generally got worse recently due to social media, general culture and those reasons we all know.

What I believe we should focus on in your case is that those girls are either taken care of economically from their parents or simply find someone to finance their life style (guys pay them drinks, food and venues) therefore the economical stability is not as important as for a woman in her 30s.

Those girls are sensitive to look (how good looking you are and the vibes your look project), to status and life style.

They would rather deal with a guy that looks like late 30s keanu reeves who runs a night club surrouned by hotties rather than late 30s elon musk that runs one of the biggest SP500 companies and dine with the president but wakes me at 6am and go to sleep at 11.

As @Mike32ct said, hair hair and hair.