Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something personal I'd like to share

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I no longer read any material that pertains to game I like to figure things out on my own. Secondly, you don't just go to school and say to yourself "Okay, I'm going to talk to that girl." When a girl catches my eye, I just magically somehow bring myself there and talk to her. The minute we're laughing having fun, the next minute we're at the library, doing h/w getting to know each other, the next moment we're at some party dancing and making out...

Everything happens so fast theres no time to thing, just do it and run with it. If you want something really bad, you will find ways to get whatever you want.

When I'm with a girl I just be myself. I love latin women, but I'm asian. I speak spanish with them and they think they its muy lindo. I don't even have to try, I went to Mexico countless times, and eat at Mexican restaurants all the time. I also pick up the language from my latino friends. Now you can understand, thats pretty much my game, or lack of game. I just do whatever, its just natural. The same way your body reacts to the beats from music, its the same thing.

I don't know the terms anymore, HB... PUA... IOI.. all that crap I don't even notice them or use them, or even think about them. With a girl honestly I don't know what I'm doing.

When your mind is clear, and your fully in the moment, theres really nothing to think about. You just give off a radiant aura that people want to be around.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh... you've been on this forum since 2008 and you're just now attributing your ease with women to some kind of inner magical force that you possess, independent of all of those game articles you read?

Why were you ever on here in the first place?

Perhaps your practice has made some things second-nature that weren't previously, and you've forgotten how far you've come.

Maybe those game articles/posts that you've been reading during the past 2 years have given you a basis for personal growth and social self-improvement, but then again they have probably done absolutely nothing for you.

You know what, I think you're right. That's kinda like how my undergrad textbooks taught me a lot of things, but now that I don't really need them into order to extract information from a variety of sources, I'm going to go ahead and say that the textbooks were unnecessary for me to attain such mastery of information acquisition.

In fact, I think this can apply to other parts of my life.

When I want to become a better dancer, I'll take a class and then stop but then tell everyone that my basic moves are all coming from instinct... yep, I'm just feeling the dance moves in the song. Clearly I'll continue to progress and pick up new dance moves without instruction, because any success must come purely from within.

To be serious for a second, I am really glad that you feel so comfortable around women. Don't be so quick to disregard your years of exposure to this kind of stuff, even if you haven't actively used it. What you retain through repeated exposure can be startlingly high if continued for several years.

Though I feel unbelievably natural around women nowadays, and have become socially-aware-enough to learn new things about situations around me, I am forever indebted to the rules, tips, tricks, advice, and philosophical guidance on this website. I personally dislike the PUA stuff that gives specific phrases or conversation sets, but I still must acknowledge that, as it has been a part of my experience on this website, is probably at least a little bit to credit for my success.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Ripped said:
Uh... you've been on this forum since 2008 and you're just now attributing your ease with women to some kind of inner magical force that you possess, independent of all of those game articles you read?

Why were you ever on here in the first place?

Perhaps your practice has made some things second-nature that weren't previously, and you've forgotten how far you've come.

Maybe those game articles/posts that you've been reading during the past 2 years have given you a basis for personal growth and social self-improvement, but then again they have probably done absolutely nothing for you.

You know what, I think you're right. That's kinda like how my undergrad textbooks taught me a lot of things, but now that I don't really need them into order to extract information from a variety of sources, I'm going to go ahead and say that the textbooks were unnecessary for me to attain such mastery of information acquisition.

In fact, I think this can apply to other parts of my life.

When I want to become a better dancer, I'll take a class and then stop but then tell everyone that my basic moves are all coming from instinct... yep, I'm just feeling the dance moves in the song. Clearly I'll continue to progress and pick up new dance moves without instruction, because any success must come purely from within.

To be serious for a second, I am really glad that you feel so comfortable around women. Don't be so quick to disregard your years of exposure to this kind of stuff, even if you haven't actively used it. What you retain through repeated exposure can be startlingly high if continued for several years.

Though I feel unbelievably natural around women nowadays, and have become socially-aware-enough to learn new things about situations around me, I am forever indebted to the rules, tips, tricks, advice, and philosophical guidance on this website. I personally dislike the PUA stuff that gives specific phrases or conversation sets, but I still must acknowledge that, as it has been a part of my experience on this website, is probably at least a little bit to credit for my success.
Or maybe he realised that the whole don juan and pick up thing is bullsht and he started to trust his gut and learn from experience, rather than from a bunch of mentally masturbating retards on the internet who think they are getting rejected because they didn't DHV enough or came on to strong with their negs and the Iam the prize mentality, rather than realising that the girls just thought they were plain ugly and weird with their ''tricks''.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how people never change no matter the era, human nature causes us to make the same mistakes over and over. This is a good example of arrogance and ingratitude towards the people who got you where you are. I agree with Deadly Ripped and my experience is similar to his and the OP. I never conciously consider what techniques to use or when to use them, they flow naturally through years of practice and working on myself.

I reached a point a couple years back that I couldn't recognize that I WAS using the techniques, I thought I was being myself until a friend of mine who is familiar with C&F told me I was using it, the techniques had become so ingrained that it became second nature. I could say I don't need sites like sosuave, the ASF archives and whatever and it would be totally true cause I have assimilated the teachings to a point where its natural but to deny the root of your success and not even contribute back is selfish. Imagine if you were never exposed to game and you proceeded through life an AFC like everyone else, would your outlook be the same? Would you move through life with the same confidence, with the same purpose to always striving to be better? Or would you take life one day at a time, mindlessly following society, following the find a girl-marry-get kids-die pattern? Forsaking your passions for pvssy like a lot of guys around you? Would you have prefered that kind of worthless existence?

Don't forget that simply being exposed to learned game is enough to cause a mental change. Have you ever read the 48 Law of Power I remember a guy who rose up the ranks and deluded himself in to thinking it was his talents that got him where he was, when in reality he shunned the people who pulled him up. It was an interesting example of human ingratitude like what you have displayed with your post

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think evolution intended to offend anyone. I actually think it's quite refreshing to read a post like his. I think it is very easy to get stuck in your head with this pick up stuff. It is great to learn the basics, C&F, negging etc. But beyond that, I think it's a bit too much for some guys (myself included).

Still, respect to the forum though. Helped me many many times.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, there was time to learn this stuff and then there was time to actually unlearn this stuff in order to enjoy the moment.

I believe sosuave members should start every sentence..."Being a better balanced, stronger, assertive man is 90% of the game....the life game and also seduction game."

However I have gratitude to guys who shared the info....good or bad. It was up to me to pick the right answers.

Everyone here eventually states that after all he is the Natural seducer and he knew these things all along just repressed it. And I believe them. In my most AFC days I was able to give advice to my friends in terms of ****y & funny etc. I just wasn't sure enough about it and also scared to use it for myself. What helped me was the reassurance that my thoughts were all right. But the biggest step for me was the acknowledgement that I was fragile ego protecting coward. This honest realization helped me to improve. So, yes unlearn the pua stuff but don't let your ego blind you by thinking it was all your achievement. It will set you back and the ego wins.

Lot of guys here, including myself write here with a motive of clearing the ideas for themselves. And it is allright. You just have to remember to take it with a grain of salt. And you also should know, no matter how good you have it thought through, executing is way too difficult. Guys who write excellent stuff and then come back later crushed by life because they didn't live it.
Does it mean they were wrong? Not really. It is just a long way and even the best fall sometimes.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta say DanelMadr that I am not one of those people. I was not naturally a social butterfly, and it was through this website that the skills required to enjoy social events and to meet new people were learned, studied, and applied.

Now I do them without thinking, but I never deny to ANYONE that I had help along the way. I honestly tell people that I picked much of the unspoken social rules parts of being around others on the net, and it allowed me to relax and then my personality was able to shine through.

Using the word everyone is tough because then anyone that doesn't fit the bill feels like they're being marginalized. It's pretty ridiculous to assume that everyone on this site has the same outlook on things and history with game/social life as you.

More power to you though, for admitting that this website was instrumental in helping you with your game, the way that it has for many others.