Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something I've noticed.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After sticking around this site for quite a while, there's something I've noticed.

Most DJ's here (the people that KNOW what they're talking about) sometimes speak of all HBs as though they're stuck up/shallow. To actually attract one, you've got to be a prize. This I don't argue.

But do you really have to be a challenge?

I've gotten girls by being nice, too. Not too nice- throw some confidence, humor, teasing, sexuality into the mix.

Not all HBs are stuck up. Some-no, MOST will actually be attracted by straight up flirting and sexuality, and above all, confidence.

What do you think?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on inner game. If you come from a position of neediness or are desperate, women can smell that from a mile away.

Women are friendly to a man that likes women.

A man that likes women is liked by women.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this site is too polar.

We come in as hurt victimized nice guys....bitter on the inside...

...few months later...we come out of this place with that bitter formed into hatred and anger...we come out as *******s.

DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THAT WAY

Damn there's a difference between being nice key and HAVING A SPINE/KIND hybrid. Such a simple concept people don't get. I however say what I want...so whatever

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Women are friendly to a man that likes women.

A man that likes women is liked by women.
nice quote man....
something I have noticed is that as I got better at picking up girls my interest in stocks and my future got even stronger. As you gain even more self confidence you start taking an interest into things that you didn't care much about before. It is like the exact opposite of depression.