Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

something is wrong with me. i need to fix my game.

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wont lie, I've been playing the field pretty well over the last few months. Something is wrong though, on the dates, or hang out... I get the 1on1 time but it just doenst happen. I'm a cool guy, I have my friends, I have my passion, I have money, I go to school, I wear nice clothes, I go to parties... etc... etc... But like I said it just doesnt happen 1on1... no chemistry or magic. I make them laugh, I use kino, I smile, I have good posture.

A while back in highschool before I had my last LTR I did pretty good after I caught on quickly to DJism. I went through girls really fast... ever since then it just hasnt been the same for me. Hard for me to find a girl.

The last several girls Ive had bites from in the giant sea of fish it just hasn't happend. I'm not doing REAL bad. Ive gotten laid without the aid of alcohol three times in the last year. I get a new girl to bite once or twice a month. What am I missing here guys?

Sometimes I think I'm not smooth enough. But I'm really not sure. Someone fill me in please.

miniPIMPIN

Banned
Reaction score
wen u first start out in the game it has its ups and downs. what u gota do is focus on the positives. if your having thoughts that bring you down, eliminate them from your mind and just think about what a beast you are. and never give up.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
YOu might have the trait of the same men that women has gone out with and got played over and used .

some AFC qualities can be good. AS LONG AS UR FAKING IT for the good of evil.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make them laugh, I use kino, I smile, I have good posture.
Do you escalate further or wait for them to yell "ohh xomel **** me right now pleaasseeee!!".I am not trying to be harsh or anything but **** doesn't happen if you don't make it happen.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
DonDan said:
some AFC qualities can be good. AS LONG AS UR FAKING IT for the good of evil.
From the mouth of an idiot. Well, I suppose you know how to fake it seen as how you're the top AFC of the new crop of mentally infantile posters.

It befuddles me how you can even attempt to give advice when all you spout is rubbish, AFC rubbish. There are absolutely zero Alpha traits in any of your posts. Nothing, nada, zip.

Know your place. I'll give you a piece of advice my young friend:

"Sit and read and accumulate some knowledge, then go out and practice the knowledge until it becomes habit. Once you've some experience under your belt come back and you'll be able to share what you've learned. That is maturity. It's painfully obvious that you're still living in front of your pc typing away, like the best keyboard jockeys, attempting to come off as a man of worth. You're not. Yet. But I will help you if you really want it."

Sometimes the best lessons are the hardest. Hope you heed this one.

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GloriouslyInsane said:
Do you escalate further or wait for them to yell "ohh xomel **** me right now pleaasseeee!!".I am not trying to be harsh or anything but **** doesn't happen if you don't make it happen.
no i guess i dont really escalate further.... or else we'd be kissing. some help here?

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to learn to tell when the time is right to be very successful,that skill comes with practice and experience.Proper djing is one of the things that you have to do it in order to learn to do it.Doesn't make alot of sense i know but that's the way of things.
Just remember time works against you when you're gaming a girl,the more time it takes you to move further the less chances you have of it ever happening.
No one can really help you with having the confidence to escalate every time,it's one of those just do it things.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good LTRs aren't easy to come by, no matter how DJ you are. Maybe you're just dating really lame women instead of qualifying them first? That's what it sounds like to me, especially considering how much you sound like you're trying to entertain them. Focus on yourself more, and on finding a quality woman.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
From the mouth of an idiot. Well, I suppose you know how to fake it seen as how you're the top AFC of the new crop of mentally infantile posters.

It befuddles me how you can even attempt to give advice when all you spout is rubbish, AFC rubbish. There are absolutely zero Alpha traits in any of your posts. Nothing, nada, zip.

Know your place. I'll give you a piece of advice my young friend:

"Sit and read and accumulate some knowledge, then go out and practice the knowledge until it becomes habit. Once you've some experience under your belt come back and you'll be able to share what you've learned. That is maturity. It's painfully obvious that you're still living in front of your pc typing away, like the best keyboard jockeys, attempting to come off as a man of worth. You're not. Yet. But I will help you if you really want it."

Sometimes the best lessons are the hardest. Hope you heed this one.
The poetic and dramatic works of Confucius everyone...

My dear friend, thou shall not sit on computer day all nite... tis not the time.... you shall intake spirits, go out and :kick: :rockon: