Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something Important.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now everyone here knows that the key to being a DJ is learning and self confidence. What some people seem to be misinterpreting is how they should be learning. I posted this in Kaizens post about lowering his game, but I think it applies to everyone

Everyone can learn something, you dont need to over analyze something to understand how it works. I fully understand the complete workings of a vehicle, from brakes to transmission, but I can still drive without thinking about it. It just makes me more aware if a problem pops up. If I hear a squeal I will know if it is the brakes, or the steering, or whatnot.

If you dont know how things work, you will just assume its something its not or think its nothing when it is serious. It is the same with women, knowledge is power, the key is to use it where it is needed. Not where it isnt. Overuse of knowledge can be just as dangerous as no knowledge.

Now, to the AFC's here I recommend you read everything you can and think it through fully. As you gain more knowledge you will learn what is practical and what is mearly theoretical and not worth putting into practice. You need to know the knowledge before you can decide if you need to use it or not.

I refer to my statement about cars above, I am a horseman and a rancher, I have been most of my life. I know more about horses and cattle than most people will ever know or need to know, now I have a lot of knowledge I have absolutely no use for when it comes to what I do. The thing is that I don;t know if I will need that knowledge in the future and to ignore that knowledge because I see no immediate use for it is foolish.

I don't profess to be a good teacher of DJ secrets or SS techniques, in fact I think this is my first tip post. However I do know about knowledge, and the fact that someone thinks they have learned to much, means they have applied the wrong lesson to the information. Kaizen, you say knowing more has hindered your game, has it hindered your game because you apply this knowledge wrongly? Or has it hindered your game because you have previously unknown knowledge and it makes you second guess if you are missing other knowledge that could be important?

We need to know our limits and work with them, if you cant speak Dutch but like a Dutch woman you are going to learn to work with what knowledge you have. It is the same with pooks ******** or dimplomatic lies smart ass approach to most topics, apply everything in your own way and use the knowledge you possess to the best of your advantage. Do not let yourself second guess your actions because you think your missing important information.

"The only thing worse than a bad decision is no decision."

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You make a very good point, and I dont disagree with any of it. The following will not be a rebuttle, but more of an explanation of how I still stand behind what I have said, but can still agree with you.

Personally, I look back and am suprised to noticed that I was playing the game quite well. At that time, I really wasnt conscious of what I was doing. The only thing in my mind was, "I want women... I want the challenge" and that was pretty much it. All the techniqes used such as eye contact, kino, C&F, sprinkling their names on conversations, clothes, how to speak, how to act... all of that, I was just fortunate enough to pick up on my own... and used them all unconsciously.

Learning about the all these techniques, breaking them down only hindered me because I was already doing them unconsciously. Now that I was aware, I was less "natural" with them.

Kwah, I have realized that what you have said of me, in a way, may be correct. Before, I was applying my unconscious knowlegde correctly, and was fairly successful. Now after analyzing the knowlegde I have had, it was harder for me apply it naturally. (I think Jakethesnake and I had a harsh, and ridiculous arguement about this topic when I first came to this site)

Again, I agree with your points, but I am sure that I do not stand alone in my situation... Perhaps I do, but if not, then I feel that people should be aware of the chances of harm.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do people disagree with me? Or do you think this post is so hideous it doesnt warrant a response?

I wasnt poking at you directly Kaizan, I was just using your statement as an example. its like how if someone asks how you blink or something and when you stop to think about it you cant do it anymore till you stop thinking about it.

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kwah
Do people disagree with me? Or do you think this post is so hideous it doesnt warrant a response?

I wasnt poking at you directly Kaizan, I was just using your statement as an example. its like how if someone asks how you blink or something and when you stop to think about it you cant do it anymore till you stop thinking about it.
EXACTLY!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! Thats a perfect analogy! I couldnt think of one that was good enough. Its like paying attention to yourself breathing.... how shallow and deep your breaths are... how many you take per minute. Once you're paying attention to yourself breathing, its hard stop, and go back to normal.
:D

Aisle55

Don Juan
Reaction score
We need to know our limits and work with them, if you cant speak Dutch but like a Dutch woman you are going to learn to work with what knowledge you have. It is the same with pooks ******** or dimplomatic lies smart ass approach to most topics, apply everything in your own way and use the knowledge you possess to the best of your advantage. Do not let yourself second guess your actions because you think your missing important information.
I totally agree with the above. As an individual we have to adapt ourselves to our environments and gotta trust our gut. That's what it means to me at least.

Hey Kwah, it's nice to know I'm not the only Edmontonian here on this forum!!!

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh I just moved up to Grande Prairie last week. Guess I should update that.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very good post. i suggest everyone read it who thinks he might be a DJ ;)