Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something I noticed in general about college girls...

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
Wow. He got owned.

Daft bastad was probably sarging in a wedding convention.
:crackup:

El, let me guess, when you asked why they weren't wearing a ring they all said it was in the shop getting fixed, or they don't believe in rings or some sh1te like that right?

Or is this just another thing to blame for your lack of success?

seanarcher

Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand why ElStud's posts get this much attention. He's either:

1.)A troll, making up sh*t to get attention.

2.)As clueless as he sounds, in which case there's no getting through to him.

Even if it's number 2, he just likes the drama that comes with getting made fun of on the site. He's an AW.

For guys that are supposed to be adept, or learning to be adept, at how to deal with women, if this is an indication of how you guys deal with AWs, you're playing right into their game.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
I think ElStud misworded. If we talk about the 8.5s and higher than yes NOT EVERY but A LOT if not MOST OF THEM probably have a boyfriend already. We are talking about the best of the best here.

To say sophomores and higher are in a relationship or married that is a huge generalization. I would make the case that 8.5s or higher, 3 out of 5 are in a relationship and the remaining 2 since they are hard to get and will lie to keep afcs away will let people think they are in one as well so it will make it seem like most are taken.
Well lol I'm just saying that it's common for chicks who are Sophomore's and up to be A. Married or B. Have a boyfriend. I'm not saying it's true 100% of the time. So this is just an obversation I've made off of what I've seen.

Reaction score
ElStud said:
Well lol I'm just saying that it's common for chicks who are Sophomore's and up to be A. Married or B. Have a boyfriend. I'm not saying it's true 100% of the time. So this is just an obversation I've made off of what I've seen.
I don't think thats true, but a few college girls are married or have a boyfriend.
Most girls just want to have fun and get married after college.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any time I try to imagine what ElStud actually looks like, I just think of Butters from South Park.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
Any time I try to imagine what ElStud actually looks like, I just think of Butters from South Park.
Funny, I picture a black Cartman.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
If she's a sophomore or older, she's probably already got a fiance or she's probably already married. Atleast around here I've found that to be true.
I've found out that if you're a virgin and she's a sophomore or older, she won't sleep with you.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goddamn, got rick roll'd.

ElStud's black, by the way. Tanning won't help him.

Dude, you're a fvcking loser, just stop posting, this is some dumbass sh!t.