Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something I learned by experience

Pilo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im assuming that most of us know about david deangelo's ****y funny strategies. And I know this tip is probably already here but is never bad to say it again. "DO NOT" "DO NOT" use the funny ****y attitude with a shy girl. The consequences could be dangerous. I know because I experience those consequences today. Well, basically after using a lot of ****y jokes this girl busted into tears and told me I was the most horrible person she has ever met in "her entire life". I know this is funny now but there isnt much you can do when she is :cuss: at you. So to avoid this kind of situations pay "a lot" of attention to her body language. :crazy:

benchod

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... yea dude you have to be really carefull..

See what happens with ****y funny is that, you think your funny.. but your actually just ****y...

Hot Girls = ****y..they love it
Ugly = ****y... You suck, your ass hole etc...
Middle = ****y ...will take it for a min and afterwards...U suck..

****y = lower value to girls..

Neg = ****y... So If you want to be ****y, use it like a NEG

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that it definitely works better with hotter, more outgoing girls.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, Someday, I'm going to take the time to explain what ****y means in terms of C+F to you guys.

You have top learn which form of ****y is most suitable for women. Not using the same general ****iness across the board...

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be funny and not give a sh1t.
Using D. Angelo's material is just being a total insecure prick.
How would you like it if some girl started saying that kind of crap to you?

I would b1tch slap her! lmao

There's:
- ****y and funny
- Completely random stupid funny, but acting like you're serious. hehe

use more of the second, and try not to do direct insults unless you're dealing w/ a highschool drama queen.
The only time i ever use ****y and funny is when a girl tries to take the "prize status".
At which point you say, Hell no girl, In your dreams!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C&F is not a synonym for insulting, but at least you were trying.

this girl busted into tears and told me I was the most horrible person she has ever met in "her entire life".

Even that is better than not trying at all. You will only get better. Guys often wonder - what's the worst that can happen? I think you've just experienced it, so it only gets easier from here.

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea that was funny, but most shy girls are reserved and most of them i believe take your words literally.

HypeR

Don Juan
Reaction score
It can work great on shy girls as well, but there are some girls who take everything litterally. But that doesn't matter, those girls are not fun to be with anyway.

Stforeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
HypeR said:
It can work great on shy girls as well, but there are some girls who take everything litterally. But that doesn't matter, those girls are not fun to be with anyway.

Amen to that.