Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something all Highschool PPL should know... HIGHSCHOOL GIRLS ARE IMMATURE!!

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I'm a senior this year at the highschool that I go to. Looking back I've always had good success with girls in highschool, but after visiting few college's... I could def. tell that highschool girls are very immature.

What a college chick told me was that the hott highschool girls are just like the regular looking ones... they are all insecure! Therefore there is no need for you guys to act any shy infront of them, because they probably are more scared to meet you. Also, highschool girls do not like the heavy responsibilities that comes from a matured guy, which explains why they go out and cheat, flirt with other guys. ::My idea; during highschool you bust on girls with ****y and funny... do not turn into Mr. give-in after they show you interest::

Get involved in a lot of the school activities, this is where a lot of girls hang out, and hell the more people you know, the more likely you are to succeed.

Have fun in school, do not fall for one girl... it's not worth it in highschool. The bottom line is, that you go to school to learn, have fun, and chill with your friends. I'm sure you guys expierenced how friendships last longer than relationships. Do what you feel is right and keep a mentallity that you go to school to learn and to have fun, never to meet girls and seduce them so you can go out with her... Keep this in mind and you'll do good

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude ,this is one of the most true things Ive heard on this site. High school girls are immature. There are very few "serious" relationships in highschool. I am also a senior. I dated a freshman earlier (big mistake) and I was really startin to like her. Then she went on a freakin church trip and she met another guy and just ended it with me. She also said she didnt want to date a senior because she was afraid to get her heart broken. I know this is a bullsh1t excuse. And it proves shes really immature, because just about every relationship ends in heartbreak. Thats just highschool for you though. I think its meant for fooling around mostly

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good example by Fezz.

Also word of advice; What i've expierenced was that in highschool you are too young to settle down and so even if you are in a relationship, soon or later you're gonna start to miss the single life, than the cycle continues but enjoy it... its highschool.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knyteguy- First you have to understand that all girls have an insecure part, (maybe I should've cleared this up more but, the hott one's are pretty insecure, and the hotter you are the more you spend time on looks and so if something doesn't look right for them... they get insecure, they are aware of their everymove and every part of the body. Trust me, it works that way and it also works for your benefit of ****y and Funny. )

In YOUR point, you mentioned that only girls without dating expierence are insecure.. this isn't the insecurity I'm talking about, this insecurity they have is the shyness towards the guy. THe hott girls' insecurity comes from their looks mostly. 2 different insecurities... mis-read a lot.

I'm disappointed to hear that my advice to you was decent but I'm pretty sure its past decent now that I've cleared up your mis-interpretations.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
as a college girl, i know for a fact that we're more honest. The popular, hot high school girls are very immature, and most of the time they dont even go to college because of their immaturity and superficiality. You need to look beyond looks. Most of the time they just want to find the perfect guy so they'll walk over any other guy to find him. Theyre also really b*itchy. My sister for example, is considered one of those popular girls most of you would call hot. But the funny thing is, she thinks all high school guys are immature slobs, pigs, are all ugly, and not worth her time. Yet she still flirts with them, leads them on, and even when she asked a guy to a dance she acted like he was lucky to be with her. needless to say theyre AFCs, but still. I bet so many girls are just like her. you're just wasting your time.

I say, enjoy high school, date around, dont get serious, and when you get to college, date around, hook up, get to know girls. There are still a lot of freshmen in college that are very immature, superficial and insecure.

the only way you'll know is if you get to know a girl.

but seriously, most high school girls arent worth your time.

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys (and girl)

Come on guys (and girl) WE are in highschool. We are also immature. I mean, when I was 15 I thought I was pretty mature but now I realize a was just stupid. Probably most College studends consider us highschoolers as immature so why stop and complain that hs girls are immature? You have to realize that we will always have a certain degree of immaturity.
My advice: Realize that everyone is immature to a certain extent (some more than others) but don't stop to think about it. Just have fun. It doesn't matter if highschool girls are immature. If you think a particular girl is immature and you can't stand that fact just stop hanging with her but please (and I repeat PLEASE) do not complain. Just have fun and meet lots of girls, eventually you'll meet a mature one.

Alexis Zorba

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i like i said, i'm in college. and even some college fresman girls are still immature.

like i said, date around, dont get serious, and you'll meet some pretty damn mature girls that are in high school. Usually, its the girls who dont really care about guys, that ignore them and who dont date are the mature ones, because they feel they have better things to do, like study and get into a good college.

but do not get tied down in high school. the last thing you want is a girlfriend when youre going into college.

Weeuweed

Don Juan
Reaction score
True..
some gurls && guys are immature in high-school...
but i bet there are a small part which are already mature..
:rolleyes:

TheRat

Reaction score
when u say insecure do u mean like, its easy to exploit them to have sex with them? and there just pretending to be bad (hot chicks) or do you mean they all got LSE

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I find that a lot of high schoolers are immature, guys and girls. They are still use to mommy and daddy doing everything for them. A large majority of them are not willing to take responsibility for their own actions yet, let a lone accept any kind of consequence. Mainly as someone said, the ones who have not had any relationship experience. Or for that matter any real world work experience. This is just what I have been observing in my senior year, I could elaborate more but no need.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insecure, in that they arent secure with who they are so they do stupid things and dress certain ways to get attention

remember the movie American Beauty? The blond chick's character is a great example. She's pretty, brags about having sex, sleeping around, and it turns out shes a virgin. Thats what i'm talking about.

If you got a high school girl bragging about sex, chances are she's a virgin, and wants to appear cool to guys, and make guys like them.