Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something about the NC Rule.

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys its been almost a week today since I've lost contact with my EX. In that time she has started seeing one of my old friends (one i'd caught her seeing before) and also my brother. My question is.

If i do this full 60 days no contact. Will she actually miss me in your opinion? I want her to feel at least a little bad. Keep in mind we lived and dated together for 3 years, and i broke it off. She just doesn't seem to care atm.

Thanks.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NC isnt a "get your own back" game. It is PURELY done for YOUR BENEFIT.

The idea is for your mind to get used to you being without her so it becomes emotionally stable again. The more you do to remove her out of your life (throwing pictures away, deleting all ways of contact, not asking about her, ect...) the easier you'll make things in the long run and the QUICKER you'll get over her.

In short > The more you put in now to get rid of the b1tch, the sooner you'll be a free man again. :yes:

Good luck... :up:

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the point man. :)

But the sex with her was great, GREAT. If i called her up now for sex she would come over and do it, but i want her to start feeling a sort of sadness, her to contact me, so i can game her again and have casual sex. (being upfront of course.) I want her to work for the sex, instead of it being just a thing we do on tuesday nights etc.

All I'm asking is, do you think she will get feelings of, Hey i miss him etc, because she has other guys over her. Keep in mind she's an 8.5.

Perfect body and nice face. Guys love her.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe, maybe not. In general the more you push her away and show her that YOU DONT GIVE A FVCK about her, the more bothered she'll be. The opposite to that is chasing after her and sticking your tongue up her ass in hopes to get her back - she'll enjoy this, but only because she knows that you're her b1tch, and she can have you back when she wants on HER terms (she won't respect you for it though - there for she won't fvck you).

Your problem is that you have oneitis for this girl. Watch this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGT_nDchxN0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I come across it the other day, I found it quite amusing....

Johnny Alias

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NC might be for your benefit... But dude.

Your friend and brother??????

I wouldn't talk to these people again for a loooooong time if at all. They obviously don't have your best interests at heart.

You can find another girl. She's a slut who's wrapping you up in triangulation and obviously enjoys the attention. Stay far the eff away from her. She'll bring pain and misery on you.

3 years and she does this to you??? EVIL. Shell destroy you.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody is banging an "8.5". Smh. These dudes, man.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny Alias said:
NC might be for your benefit... But dude.

Your friend and brother??????

I wouldn't talk to these people again for a loooooong time if at all. They obviously don't have your best interests at heart.

You can find another girl. She's a slut who's wrapping you up in triangulation and obviously enjoys the attention. Stay far the eff away from her. She'll bring pain and misery on you.

3 years and she does this to you??? EVIL. Shell destroy you.
This all the way.

You are minus one friend. And your brother deserves a slap upside the head.

She's either psychotic or really hates you and is trying to screw you over the best way she knows how or both.

Forget about her. Your biggest problem right now is how pathetic your friend and brother are behaving. They have no respect for you or themselves.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your fvcked up friends and family aside...

nousername said:
If i do this full 60 days no contact. Will she actually miss me in your opinion? I want her to feel at least a little bad. Keep in mind we lived and dated together for 3 years, and i broke it off. She just doesn't seem to care atm.
No contact should never be expected to yield any results other than helping you move on. The key to No Contact is filling the void left by her with other women. Sitting around waiting for her to come around mentally or hoping she's going to realize what a mistake she's made is NOT what NC is about.

nousername said:
All I'm asking is, do you think she will get feelings of, Hey i miss him etc, because she has other guys over her. Keep in mind she's an 8.5.
Trust me.... There's plenty of women out there that are great in bed. There's no benefit to worrying about how she's feeling or if she's feeling or when she's feeling. Focus on getting out and having fun with OTHER women yourself; the rest will work itself out naturally.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
nousername said:
I understand the point man. :)

But the sex with her was great, GREAT. If i called her up now for sex she would come over and do it, but i want her to start feeling a sort of sadness, her to contact me, so i can game her again and have casual sex. (being upfront of course.) I want her to work for the sex, instead of it being just a thing we do on tuesday nights etc.

Perfect body and nice face. Guys love her.
You may be saying you want to get casual sex from her but it really seems like you still have feelings for her especially since you only want to go NC just to get back at her. The only way for you to ever have "casual sex" with her again is if you lose all feelings for her which will take a few months of NC. But that aside, like everyone said, NC is simply for your benefit, not for the purpose of getting back at someone.

Personally I wouldn't advise having casual sex with someone that is seeing your friend and your brother right after she got out of a 3 year relationship with you... that's just a fvcked up situation and your friend and brother deserve a punch in the face. You should completely cut her out of your life for good.

There's plenty of girls out there that are good at sex, it just takes the right guy to bring out the freak in them. My advice is go and make yourself that " right guy" and go explore the sea and have some fun with other girls.