Someone put out my Fire

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heyall,

It's been a while since I've been on this site, as I've been in a happy relationship for the past 2 years. Anyways, due to situational circumstances (we moved to a different country due to University), we broke up.

The problem is, I still Love this girl...but really, I just want to move on. I've been in Uni for a month, and I must've met 300+ girls. But still, they don't do anything for me. They may be beautiful or hot...but I just don't find myself attracted to them. I haven't had a proper hard-on since I got here!

What should I do??? This is the first time I've broken up from such a long relationship...so should I just give it some time?

help!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah give it a little time but in the meanwhile just keep meeting people and talking to chicks.

Eventually your bound to find interest in one of them as the feelings from your past relationship fade.

D!ck Ramsey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it easy. This is a good time for you to just get your bearings and focus on yourself. The hotties will not be going anywhere

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, what D!ck said.
Dude, don't be in a hurry to jump into something.

Have fun,man. Fun? Remember that? You DO know what that is, right?

Experience life. Read, study, learn, enjoy, laugh, and play.
You can bet your ass your ex is going out buck wild non stop. Why shoudln't you?
how about you brush up on your DJ skills?
How about you work on putting on some quality mass at the gym?
How about you take up Boxing or MMA or something?
how about you take some chick out to picnic, with no expectations?

Have fun.