Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Someone please pound this into my head

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ENIGMA16 said:
Fvck I really wanna text her tho, I hate this ****.
Understandable, you're attached and you had a small rejection from this girl before. You want to prove yourself, but it doesn't matter. Don't waste your energy. You also want to get back into contact, this is because it's a social bond. You'd rather talk to someone you know because you're comfortable. When they're not around, it feels emptier. You're used to this girl.

Unfortunately, if she's not interested, she's not interested. Some things are out of your control and you've got to learn to accept and realize that. Judge and behave based on her actions. Doesn't give you the time of day? Walk away. Women are mostly utilitarian about your presence until a long period of time passes and they begin to have emotions about you. Right now, you are worthless. If someone with a better set of qualifications came along, you're toast.

You haven't gotten inside her head, and she doesn't have emotions. You don't have the time together and that kind of relationship.

Put your efforts where you can reap rewards. It's for the best.

While it's hard for you to not give a ****, you're going to have to get used to it otherwise you will be at the mercy of other people.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I know, I've gotten good at it but I just feel like an impenetrable fortress nowadays. This girl was quality, she was great in the sack, devoted and everything. LOL she took me out for a $170 dinner, took me home and gave me a back rub then a bj. You can't find a girl that's better than that, and we weren't even dating hahahaha. I've gotten good at the game but because of that I'm really super slow to let my guard down and let someone in, and I think I should have with her.

I think she's still interested, she's just playing the game. I've caught onto a few of her games in the past and have been pretty proficient at controlling those situations. One that sticks out to me in particular was one night she kept saying she was just gonna go home afterwards. I didn't really pay attention, and when bar close came me my friend and her walked out and I was like "we're going to my house you comin?" She came. Then I came. B-)

I sort of think this is similar.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just posted:

I forgot what love felt like.... now i remember its mostly all :) ♥ :D ♥ ♥ ♥ :D ♥ :) ♥ ♥ < 3 xoxoxoxoxo :) ♥ :D ♥ ♥ ♥ :D ♥ :) ♥ ♥ < 3
On FB. Probably someone else.

This one really fvcking hurts.

NEXT

BTW am I being a butthurt b!tch if I defriend this girl over this? If it's legit I don't care; I'm just worried she's gonna come back and be like "no my brother got married blah blah blah" and have it be a game or something else. I don't want her to think I'm doing it to "get back at her" or whatever.

Don't worry gentlemen you won't have to see me in this state for some time to come.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you stop with all this social media nonsense if your just going to track girls and stuff and get your finances/education in order. Remember what is most important in your life and it's not women. A women should be the last thing on your agenda.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My finances, education and body (gym) are all in order. B-)

BTW I do wanna stop with social media in that I don't want her on my list anymore. I just don't want to look like a butthurt b!tch doing it.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then to be honest with you you shouldn't be that hurt over this one girl. You need to go out their and campaign for other women. Don't be stuck over this girl that you met on the internet!

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW I'm thoroughly embarrassed by this thread, I'm not going to do anything aside from never talk to her again, let's let this thread die, please for the love of god!