Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Someone, help... please..

whatdude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, im really glad that I can now say I'm no longer a virgin. Yea.. i finally 'did it'.

But, now I'm worried...

I was going down on my girl for like 10 minutes and she was orgasming like mad, she was totally into it man... she couldn't handle it anymore and FORCED herself onto me... she said 'now its my turn to please you' .. i totally thought she was gonna give me head.. she told me to close my eyes and she stuck my wood in her cooter... i was like 'omg this is great' .... i came pretty fast, but so did she, it was almost simoultaneously.

But whatever, thats not my concern. My concern is that i didn't have a condom.. but she claims that shes on the pill. She told me i could even look at her bottle to see that shes up to date. I came so fvcking much in her.. im worried like a mofo now.... What to do?

BlahBBlah

Don Juan
Reaction score
she's on the pill. no worries. i think those things have like a 98% success rate or something like that.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Plus you already came in her, theres nothing you can do on your part except wait a few months and throw her down the stairs. If you don't learn to wrap your jimmy now, after getting use to going bare back its going to get very expensive paying for child support to umpteen different women.

Reaction score
You may have a "Hor Baby"!!!

Quit eating a hor's hole - you filthy bastard!!!

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're gonna have a gremlin of a mut that has a penis bigger than yours is...

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes probably on the pill, but yo get ur coat hanger game straight just incase

:(

nah im playin, but u should always wear condoms no matter what, g

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BlahBBlah said:
she's on the pill. no worries. i think those things have like a 98% success rate or something like that.
A good friend of mine just got his gf pregnant while she was on the pill. It is not 100%.

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
just make sure you tell your kid he was a mistake and that his mummys a whor