Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Somehow kiss closed a model, but need some critique

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went on holiday with some friends and we hit up some random bar in the city last night. I wasn't really planning on hitting on girls but was rather just chatting to anyone/everyone around me about the city etc.

So at one point in the night I head outside and just start talking to this random couple. I'd had a few beers and it didn't really dawn on me how hot the girl I was talking to actually was.. well not for a few minutes at least. Anyway it turned out the couple were just friends and that this girl was a professional model. I wasn't really trying to run any game on her but after I heard she modelled I had a moment of clarity and was like screw this, I'm gonna make her mine.

The only problem with this scenario was that most of the girls I've been with before have been 7-8s and this girl was at worst a 9... and she knew it. I mean I could tell instantly that she craved attention so I figured I'd have to do things a little differently. She was a proper loudmouth and obviously liked people looking at her.

Anyway I basically negged the **** out of this girl, didn't say one thing about her looks other than I didn't believe her and didn't think she was hot enough to model (all in jest of course... poking her, nudging her etc). Anyway she was constantly trying to get attention from guys around her but I managed (I think) to keep her focus on us. One of the problems is that one of my friends was trying to crack onto her too. I think she gave him some compliment on his looks which made me think she was after him.. but for whatever reason she kept talking to me and didn't leave the conversation to go after him.

So I figured things were going pretty well and when I thought the time was right I leant in for the kiss but she pulled away.. so I just carried on like nothing happened but I wasn't really sure what to make of the situation. What would you advise here? I don't think I handled it badly I just wondered how you guys would handle it?

She also kept demanding that I buy her drinks and I flat up said no, I don't buy girls drinks, you should be buying me drinks since I'm a guest in your city. She kept up a bit but didn't back down. I'm just wondering what would've happened if I did? My gut instinct was it was a giant **** test so I think I passed.

So then she goes off to the toilet for about 5-10mins and I just stayed seated at the table we were at. One of the biggest problems about the location was I couldn't really isolate her.. she was sitting at the table facing out to the crowd so I really had to work hard to keep her attention. Ideally I would've taken her somewhere else but she wanted to be near her friends I think.

Anyway after coming back from the toilet we keep talkin for a bit and then she got out some lip balm, put it on her lips and then I said 'give that to me.. i don't get why girls wear this ****, what's so special about it?' to which she replied 'come get it' with a smile.. so obviously this was a cue for me to move in for the kill and this time there was no pulling away ;). At this stage I needed a piss and the bar closed so she had to leave.. but I think I did okay. I still have some doubts though and wonder how I should've handled it. I suppose I feel as though she was almost waiting for 'something better to come along' but when she realised it was near closing time she just settled with me. I have nothing to back this up but it's just my negative thinking slipping in I think...

One of the biggest problems was my friend (I say 'friend' .. he was actually a friend's friend so there wasn't really any loyalty here). She said he was a good looking guy which troubled me a bit as it was an obvious hint that she was after him. She didn't say it to me, but to him when he came and sat over with us which made me think it wasn't a **** test but rather an attempt at going for him. I can't remember what happened other than she carried on talking to me.. so I dunno but it did piss be off a bit a) that he didn't respect the fact I was trying to get with this girl and b) that I didn't know how to handle it. I just made sure I didn't say anything bad about him as it'd make me look jealous so I kept my mouth shut.

Also, I remember at one time I said something like 'I should be a model, can't you get me a job?' and she replied with something like 'noo, you're too ****y'. Is that a good thing??

Finally, why the hell did she suddenly go from pulling away from the kiss.. to practically grabbing me and forcing my tongue down her throat? I didn't understand it.

I apologise for the long post but this is the first time I've ever had to deal with someone who was genuinly hot and knew it.. so I'm keen to figure out what I can improve on. Despite my success I can't help but feel I was just incredibly 'lucky' which I don't like. I'd rather know it was because of my personality/game that she stayed with me rather than go for my friend/walk away from me.

Ho hum :rockon:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You approached with confidence and kept a strong frame, good job. The comment about your buddy most likely WAS a sh!t test. The whole night you were negging her, qualifying yourself, and were confident so she had to test you. She had to know if you were legit. You got denied the kiss the first time but you acted like you were unaffected by it. Most guys would of ejected right then but you actually kept your cool and continued to talk to her and then she pretty much gave you the hint it was okay to kiss her now. I think you handled it perfectly bro, did you get her number at least?

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man.. nah I didn't get her number. We were only in this city for the weekend for a lads holiday so I wouldn't have been able to see her again. To be perfectly honest, I don't think I would want to date her... she was good looking I'll give her that, but the fact she thought so highly of herself kinda annoyed me. It was a good learning experience though!

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you did good in that situation. Get rid of the whole " maybe I was lucky" thing in your mind. You spit some good game and got a kiss out of the deal.