Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Somebody learn me about Atlanta

MillerMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok looks like Ill be moving to Atlanta in the next month. Somewhere in the Alpharetta vicinity. Anybody know anything about Atl from a mature DJ standpoint? Good places, places to aviod, general attitudes and such? Last time I was there all the girls I talked to were pretty open and friendly. Wierd thing was after I mentioned what I did for a living most of them said something to the effect of "wow, you must make pretty good money then.." Kinda off putting in a golddigger sort of way. None of them seemed the type and I can usually tell. Mature DJs in Atl and from there speak up.
Searched the wingman forum and got basically zip. Im posting here cause Im not looking for "dude I go to xxxx high, we should hang out sometime.."

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
dude, if i was stuck in america like you are i would chill with high school guys before i dealt with guys your age. nothing more depressing than to be 30, male, and living in the usa. at least high school guys feel that the world is theirs. a little more uplifting than hanging around 30 year old men who are filled with self doubt and pity.

logicallefty

Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
dude, if i was stuck in america like you are i would chill with high school guys before i dealt with guys your age. nothing more depressing than to be 30, male, and living in the usa. at least high school guys feel that the world is theirs. a little more uplifting than hanging around 30 year old men who are filled with self doubt and pity.
It's a rough tough game for the American males in the early 30s. Being one, I won't deny that at all.. I have learned that the only way to win this struggle is to fight back.. I am doing that by bulking up at the gym and following the guidance of this site.. :box: I would love to know more about why our generation is like it is, though.... I have some theories but would like to hear some others comment first..

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing more depressing than to be 30, male, and living in the usa.

Really? I had no idea. I am surpised that anyone would think this way. My life gets better every year. Everything is what you make of it.

MillerMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap. Uh thanks, you guys are awesome. Go bitcch around on your own thread.

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived in Atlanta several years and moved away eight years ago, so take that in to account when reading. Alpharetta is a far northern 'burb of Atlanta. If it's anything like Roswell it's conservative and family-oriented, so you may have to go to Atlanta for nightlife.

What kind of scene do you like? If you want to be in the center of the action go to Buckhead, but by the time I turned 26 it had lost most of its appeal. Check out Virginia Highlands, there's a pretty good nightlife especially if you like blues clubs. Still fun, but more mellow than Buckhead. Little Five Points was a nice alternative scene, not sure if it still is.

Atlanta has a ton of transplants. Be prepared to have several groups of friends as people often move out as quickly as they moved in.