Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some women think I'm a homo.

catman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a woman ask me if i was gay once she said that because i like cats that i must be gay Wtf? I laughed it off and she latter that night told me that she licked some pvssy when she was in the army? Perhaps these women that are asking you if your gay are infact questioning their own sexuallity? If i cant trust my gf with another woman who can i trust her with? She got no wiener from the catman but still flirts with me to this day??? Some women are just plain wierd and you will never understand them and if you did would you really want them if what i said was true???

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should post a pic. Contrary to some of the other posters, it's never good for a women to think you're gay.

Women universally tell me that I look tough.

P

perseverance

Here is a photo from late last year.

I don't think I look homosexual but there you go...

Last edited by a moderator:

BobMo'

Don Juan
Reaction score
As we've all learned from this site, women generally don't communicate directly.
She's probably challenging you to show her that you're a man by asking her out, or maybe just wanting you to flirt with her. Her question is a great platform to launch some C+F.

If you're really giving out "gay vibes,", you'll be attracting interest from gay men.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Electric said:
If a woman thinks you are gay....

That means she thinks you do other dudes in the ass.

How is that for respect?

Think about it...
Exactly. Those that say the opposite obviously aren't using logic.

If women seeing you as a friend instead of a lover is a bad thing (nobody likes the friend zone) then how can a woman thinking you're a fagg@#% be a good thing? That's even worse than the friend zone! Use your common sense before you give out advice! He wants to be seen as a guy that women want to f**** not a possible friend or a fagg#^$#

OP, I had your problem as well i'm not embarrassed to admit it i'm an honest man. I was born with a pretty face and boyish good looks I can't help it. Women questioned my sexuality due to me looking "pretty" and not showing enough testosterone like other guys, while guys would try to bully me because I looked different.

Like the brother above mentioned sometimes women will try to challenge you to "man up" and test your masculinity. I had a girl that would talk sh@$% about me and make fun of me in front of people. Obviously i reeked of nice guy at the time. I thought she hated me but in reality she was trying to toughen me up/get a response from me. I later found out she wanted me.

It is a huge leak in your game that you need to address ASAP. The good news is that you can take a lot of steps to address it. In my example

1. Grow facial hair: If you got a pretty face rather than a more masculine face growing some facial hair will do wonders for you. It doesn't matter if it takes a month of no shaving and you barely grow a little because it's hard for you to grow a beard. Just a little bit of facial hair adds maturity to your look.

2. Your haircut: What makes you look older/manlier? I personally like long hair even though I know it makes me look even younger/prettier. I had to sacrifice my hair to look more mature and started getting my hair cut short. The response from women has been very good.

3. Your dress style: Try going for a more mature look and avoid clothes that make you look like a kid. Getting some khakis and dress shoes and throwing out the jean + sweater look have done wonders for me.

I knew full well what I was doing wrong but I refused to change because "that's just the way I am." This process definitely will take sacrificing some your style but you will grow into it. You will be lying to yourself and to me if you say you don't know what you're doing wrong. I personally knew what I was doing wrong but I just refused to change because I didn't want to be like other people but you have to change yourself to attract women.