Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some women just show no class

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its one thing when a woman rejects your advances but I sometimes shake my head when they reject you and show no class about it just because they weren't digging you.

Case in point, I was at this bar the other day and a buddy of mine was sarging those two chicks and I didn't really care for either of them because they weren't really hot. Anyway's my buddy pulls me into the conversation and I started talking to one of the chicks and decided to close her anyways 'cause I figured she will make a decent lay (she looked like your typical college bar slut)

So when I asked her for her number she gives me the classic sh1t test line:

"oh I don't have a cell phone but I have my mom's cell with me" (this chick was about 23 years old) so I was like thinking "ok she isn't interested, time to move on" but then she says "I can give you my email address instead" to which I replied and said "ok type it in my cell phone"

So she typed something like "Nothingishappening@yahoo.com" and I looked at what she wrote and I couldn't believe she wrote that sh1t. So I told her in a half joking manner "you got to be fvcking kidding me, a simple no I am not interested would have worked better" so she starts to laugh and says "no no this is my real email address I swear".

Anyway just for sh1ts and giggles, I wrote her an email but I doubt I would get a response due to the fact its probably not real but I had to write it in order to leave no doubt.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Its one thing when a woman rejects your advances but I sometimes shake my head when they reject you and show no class about it just because they weren't digging you.

Case in point, I was at this bar the other day and a buddy of mine was sarging those two chicks and I didn't really care for either of them because they weren't really hot. Anyway's my buddy pulls me into the conversation and I started talking to one of the chicks and decided to close her anyways 'cause I figured she will make a decent lay (she looked like your typical college bar slut)

So when I asked her for her number she gives me the classic sh1t test line:

"oh I don't have a cell phone but I have my mom's cell with me" (this chick was about 23 years old) so I was like thinking "ok she isn't interested, time to move on" but then she says "I can give you my email address instead" to which I replied and said "ok type it in my cell phone"

So she typed something like "Nothingishappening@yahoo.com" and I looked at what she wrote and I couldn't believe she wrote that sh1t. So I told her in a half joking manner "you got to be fvcking kidding me, a simple no I am not interested would have worked better" so she starts to laugh and says "no no this is my real email address I swear".

Anyway just for sh1ts and giggles, I wrote her an email but I doubt I would get a response due to the fact its probably not real but I had to write it in order to leave no doubt.
the moment you heard her say she has her moms cellphone You shouldve just bailed. Selling yourself short and agreeing to her Email address just inforced this smuts ego. Even for a laugh you played into her childish games.
And writing her an email..dude c'mon.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 'no f-ing way is that your email address' email address, but I never give it away.

It's completely possible this girl has that email address. But that doesn't mean you should've asked for it. Just bail next time

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You: can I have your cell?

Her: I don't have a cell, I have my moms. I can give you my email?

You: The internet banned me from ever using email. Wanna go to a hotel with me, or not?

Make the HO say NO

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
"Oh I don't have a cell-phone, I have my mom's with me."
"Well is she hot? Give me HER number."

OR

"Oh I don't have a cell-phone, I have my mom's with me."
"Are you 14 years old or something? Who the hell carries their MOM's cellphone to a bar??"

OR

"I can give you my email address instead"
"E-mail?? Dork."

OR

"I can give you my email address instead"
"No you can't."

I don't think your approach (eating up her bullsh*t on the off-chance that it's legit because you don't have confidence that you can find someone else) is the best.

This is why mediocre women continue to have big heads about how in-demand they are. To her, right now, you are just another dork so desperate to get in her pants that:
- You bought some lame sh*t about her having her mom's cellphone
- You agreed to take an E-mail address, which is not only lame, but it's a FAKE E-mail on top of that
- You actually SENT HER AN E-MAIL, just in case.

I mean, we've all been there, but if I did it, I'd expect the same thing from you.