Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some tips?

Aka

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out Monday and Tuesday with my friend, his GF and his GF's best friend. My problem is that I'm shy or whatever and I can't be myself around people that I've only met. Once I get to know them better, I am a completely changed man. I've talked with her, asked questions, she asked me some, but everything was too formal. When we talked in a group I was OK, I kept on making jokes, telling them stories, they all laughed, and all. But once I am alone with her my brain freezes. I can't say anything. I have to beat my mind to figure anything to say and most of the times I sound like an idiot when I talk. It is clear that I am nervous. I try not to make any expectations because I've just met her, but I think that in my subconscious I am afraid not to fail. Do you have any tips on "being yourself"? I was also thinking on asking her out alone one of these days, maybe she'll also lighten up then

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I have a million dollar tip for you.

Relax. You're self-inflicting this thought constraint. It's all in your head.

Relax. This is not a mission, not a challenge. Consider it a breeze. You've got what it takes, but it's time to break out the cocoon and let your real self out.

Affirm to yourself that you've been doing this for years. Nothing new. It was all meant to be.

E

Energizer

It is you who needs to lighten up and while you are it, grow a pair.