Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some thoughts for the PUA's on deck!

Reaction score
Repost from the PN: This is for the PUA's on deck only.

got this from another board,but there are some jewels that could be applied to a pimp tyte mindset.Just forget about the puzzy chasing part.

Global manipulation starts in your own mind. Before you can conquer the world, you have to conquer yourself. The “G.A.M.E. of life” is a dirty one. To be a great player, you have to get some mud on your hands. You must first learn to control your own thoughts and feelings before you can control the thoughts and feelings of others. As a human being, it is nearly impossible not to have some sort of emotion. But it is possible to control the way that you express these emotions. A simple ill-advised facial expression can give you away in the field. Look inward for complete control and understanding of yourself and the world will bow down before you, something greater. In time, this will be natural.

Unlearn your society. Step outside of your environment and examine it. Don’t be a hamster in the wheel of life. Step out and look at the other hamsters run the wheel. Let them spend their lives worrying about trivial things like fitting in and being a good person. They will only give themselves a much-deserved heart attack. Think about what is acceptable and what isn’t.

Think about who created the laws of society and what ends were met by creating these laws. Why should you live life according to the moral rules and laws of others? You are an individual capable of critical thought. Why settle down with one woman and spend your life bickering with her just to achieve a few precious moments of happiness and false security? Do it for her touch? Her comfort? Her sex? Women have many attributes that we like. The best way to achieve happiness is to drain each one of her resources. This is the Frankenstein method. You take the best parts of various females to create one super female.

Sally is great to talk to and may have sex with you soon if you get her drunk, but Joy already gives great oral and likes it in the butt. Why not keep them both around for as long as possible? Why pick one and call it a life? A player does not follow society’s laws; he molds them not unlike a child molding clay.

Let’s review a few of the most common weaknesses that a new or struggling player must overcome. (Don’t take offense to the word “weakness”, as your every flaw can be cured not unlike the common cold.) - Love: to love freely is to be a victim in the G.A.M.E. of life. You must love yourself above all others. Love those of your friends and family that stand by you through thick and thin from day one. After that, forget the word. Only the satisfaction of self is truly necessary. Don’t look to others for love. Don’t rely on others for love.

Love is your tool. Your goals must stand tall above everything else in the universe. You must love only the player that is you. You are love’s master, not love’s victim. If used improperly, love will betray you. Unchecked, your love can destroy you. Never forget that. Many of you have been in love before.

This is good because you have to understand love in order to manipulate it. Before we are done, you will be able to use the love of others as easily as you use a door handle or a remote control. - Morals: your personal beliefs can be upheld, but they can be upheld in a way that better serves your purpose (more *****).

For example, believing in God does not mean that you can’t be a player in the G.A.M.E. of life. You simply need control over your own thoughts and feelings. Ask yourself, would God want you to be happy? Unquestionably, the answer is yes. Would God want you to take the proper steps that will ensure your happiness? Again, the answer is yes.

If a threesome with two big booty *****es from 9th street makes you happy, would God understand? Without question, you have to believe that the answer is yes. God manipulated legions of humans to see his will done. Consider yourself following the example set by your creator.

You were created in his image so why not share in his power? Do not view your new role in life as a despicable one: for a player, playing the field is as natural as blinking or breathing. It will be an unconscious act, a part of your being.

Fear: This is a huge weakness that many new and struggling players share. Overcoming fear starts in the mind. What are you afraid of? Why? Ask yourself this question and then think about how you can erase this fear. EX. Concerns about “looking bad” are at the helm of most people’s fear. Fear is for lesser individuals.

You are a player and you came to deal with a stacked deck. So what if the girl at the gas station does not give you her number? She is no more important to you than a light post or a trash can. You must believe that her very life is worth less than a discarded Big Mac box in a McDonalds’ dumpster. She is something easily replaceable, not to be fretted over.

Remember, you do not look to others for love or approval. They are wrong, you are right. Soon you will learn that even in the face of defeat a true player never, ever loses. You are always in control even when it appears otherwise because only your mind dictates success and failure. Those with high morals (see: above) will test your heart and question your actions. They will say that you are a pawn of society, incapable of thinking for yourself.

Do not give way to their hypocrisy. Like you, they will do whatever it takes to see their ends met. Let them lie in the bed alone on Saturday night and eat Skittles. You will be getting your **** sucked (while in the bed on Saturday night eating Skittles, if you are in to that kind of thing).

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
This is good because you have to understand love in order to manipulate it.
Not a bad post overall, but I think the sentence above kinda kills it.

Peace.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good stuff in that post. Looking inside yourself and getting control over yourself is a HUGE thing to do and takes a LOT of time. However it is critical not just with woman but with life in general, it allows you to "step outside of the wheel", and see how petty some of the things are you worry about. Gives you an entire different perspective on life.

However Player, I have done a LOT of pimpin. I have lived that life for years (I am still young), but have had a HUGE amount of woman. It is a great life and at the time gave me great confidence and made me feel "superior" to others. I had all the beautiiful woman a man could want. I pretty much had fame as being the ultimate player and everyone wanted to know me to know what it was all about (that includes both guys and girls). However, I came to a point where I wondered what it was all about. It did not give me an long term satisfaction. It was just a stage I went through and I can never grasp why people want to be like these guys in the movies who are just bachelors and total pimps (like I said it gave me no long term satisfaction).

Do you honestly beleive u will be happier pimping your entire life? Or deep down, do you want a companion to share your life with? I am not attacking you, just wondering what a guy who loves to be a player truly thinks and feels............?

Nyways, I am off to a club, gotta do some feild work, adios.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
It was just a stage I went through and I can never grasp why people want to be like these guys in the movies who are just bachelors and total pimps (like I said it gave me no long term satisfaction).

Do you honestly beleive u will be happier pimping your entire life? Or deep down, do you want a companion to share your life with? I am not attacking you, just wondering what a guy who loves to be a player truly thinks and feels............?

Live your life man the way you want it, that's the point of the post. Who gives a $h!t what he or fvcking movies have to say

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting points on society's norms and people who create them. YOu gotta keep in mind that society has architects and engineers of a sort that help mold it the way it serves them. To quote BadBoy...
"it is not in interest of society to let guys that are not extremely successful,rich or social-proofed to mate with the hottest chicks. That is why, unless you are going to get super rich, you must erase those society rules in your head.

While growing up each of us gets a set of rules in our head that limits the not successful male(the one that doesnt move society forward!) to mate with the hottest chicks and does anything to sabotage you like: you are tired, you must work out, you must learn...

Those rules dont apply to me, I am not good for the whole but I am good for myself. You see if I lived 100 years ago there would be dozens of hottest chicks with babies that wouldn't have a rich father. And society doesn't want that. Think about that!!!"

Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
Some good stuff in that post. Looking inside yourself and getting control over yourself is a HUGE thing to do and takes a LOT of time. However it is critical not just with woman but with life in general, it allows you to "step outside of the wheel", and see how petty some of the things are you worry about. Gives you an entire different perspective on life.

However Player, I have done a LOT of pimpin. I have lived that life for years (I am still young), but have had a HUGE amount of woman. It is a great life and at the time gave me great confidence and made me feel "superior" to others. I had all the beautiiful woman a man could want. I pretty much had fame as being the ultimate player and everyone wanted to know me to know what it was all about (that includes both guys and girls). However, I came to a point where I wondered what it was all about. It did not give me an long term satisfaction. It was just a stage I went through and I can never grasp why people want to be like these guys in the movies who are just bachelors and total pimps (like I said it gave me no long term satisfaction).

LOL, Clooney. There comes a time in everymans life when he desires to settle down with just one woman. Even the famed pimp Rosebudd with a double d for a double dose of this pimpin settled down with his bottom bytch.

But when your in the game...play it...when it's time to retire leave it alone.

Finally pimping and playing are two different things. Pimps have ho's who sell their stuff to tricks. Players have women whom they fawk...Players are their own tricks...cause that is what they are hooked on...that moment of a nut.

Pimps are tricks for their money. In the pimp game it's cash first and ass last. Pimps are not off having wild orgies with their women/ho's. It is rare and considered a treat for the ho to have sex with her pimp...but she has to pay for it first.

You've got a lot of game there Clooney. I've see what you have had to say...much respect homie!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
LOL, Clooney. There comes a time in everymans life when he desires to settle down with just one woman. Even the famed pimp Rosebudd with a double d for a double dose of this pimpin settled down with his bottom bytch.

But when your in the game...play it...when it's time to retire leave it alone.

Finally pimping and playing are two different things. Pimps have ho's who sell their stuff to tricks. Players have women whom they fawk...Players are their own tricks...cause that is what they are hooked on...that moment of a nut.

Pimps are tricks for their money. In the pimp game it's cash first and ass last. Pimps are not off having wild orgies with their women/ho's. It is rare and considered a treat for the ho to have sex with her pimp...but she has to pay for it first.

You've got a lot of game there Clooney. I've see what you have had to say...much respect homie!
Much respect to you too champ. lol, sorry about the pimpin thing, I know a pimp does it for money, but its just a word me and my friends use, pimpin and playin are the same things to us. Guess its what u get from a white dude in Australia.

Yeah I thought all playas wanted to settle down eventually also, but then I saw Hugh Hefner, lol. That dude is hilarious. Although most dudes I know who just love to play the game all deep down eventually want to find a companion.