Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some things I've noticed here...

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and part of the reason why I don't stick around too long when I come here (as I don't want to get drug down by the negativity that exists here).

Here's some tips for the men who frequent this site:

1. You are not Pook, so stop trying to act like him. I went through this phase as well, because I am a writer and Pook's style intrigued me. So I came off reading the Book of Pook and immediately came here to copycat him and try to post that "winning" essay advice that he pulled off so smoothly. It doesn't work and you SHOULD get over yourself fairly quickly. Just take his advice and internalize it and be done with it.

2. Women are not evil, they are not objects, and they are not your little sister. The moment you try to logically figure out women is the moment you move from casual dater into the obsessively-missing-the-point crowd. There is a reason where there is so much confusion about what women want, and the truth is, MEN complicate what they want. A woman's needs aren't much different than your own. The only difference is that you are on a different wavelength than her. You don't speak her "language" and you handle fulfilling your needs in completely different ways. But at the very core, a woman wants exactly what you want. No more, no less.

The trouble is, that men don't understand this because they don't understand women. As a result, they try to apply logic and reason to what women say and do and they are left feeling MORE confused than they already are. Woman want a handful of things: they want to be loved, they want to be accepted, and they want to be treated good. The TROUBLE is that they have been fvcked so bad by guys who are just trying to get into their pants that they HAVE to put up some sort of "test" (we call them **** tests) to weed out the men who are serious about her to the men who are just trying to fvck her.

But, and I stress, this is no reason to get bitter! For God's sakes, just let it go. So you've been screwed over in the past. You've been walked on, pushed around, and taken advantage of all your life. Who's fault is that? And who hasn't? There are women out there who've been screwed by men just as hard you have been screwed by women. So projecting your past onto ALL women is just a frame of bitterness and is totally killing your vibe. I've seen a lot of bitterness on these forums.

3. You don't know everything. You aren't some smooth playa. And your knowledge means very little in the real world. This is the biggest thing, as this site seems riddled with keyboard jockeys who've read all the Seduction material and participated in discussions for years here, but have only applied what they've read a handful of times. I would also like to state for the record that you aren't some "alpha" male. Rid yourself of that notion as quickly as you can, because the whole concept is bullsh*t anyway.

4. If you want to be successful with women, you must first be successful with yourself. If you don't have any friends, don't have a job, don't go to school, and sit around playing WoW all day long, don't think that you are going to pick up a book, read it, and get women fawning all over you. These concepts take time and field experience. But please, do yourself a favor, fix your life FIRST before you even think about dating. You can try to get laid, but don't plan on being a wild success at it at first until you begin to build your confidence through fixing the OTHER (more important, I might add) areas of your life. If you can't be happy with yourself, you'll never be happy in a relationship.

5. Know thyself. Love thyself. Be thyself. It's not a concept, it's a process and it takes a long time to cycle through each of those thread steps. But when you are done, you will be so much better off. Self-confidence does not revolve around how many girls you have wanting to sleep with you. It doesn't revolve around how many friends you have. It doesn't revolve around how much money you have or ANY external thing. Self-confidence is born on the back of your most tragic failures, and the abilitiy to get back up when life knocks you flat on your ass. Self-confidence comes from going after what you want and not stopping until you get it. It's not easy. It's not quick. But it's worth the effort. Find the life you want. Build your own world (as Pook talked about). And Assert yourself.

That about covers what I'd like to say in just about every thread I see here. You can listen to what I'm saying and take it to heart. Or you can write me off as an idiot. Doesn't make much of a difference to me. But the more you grow and mature, the more you'll realize that what I'm saying (or at least most of it) is true.

Don't lose yourself in the process of laying women. Don't bullsh*t yourself. Lose the bitterness. Let it go. Find happiness. And embrace life.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros, your post is good.
But I take issue with your Number 1, You are Not Pook.
Vypros, most guys here just want to learn form Pook's writing and APPLY them in the real world.
I think it is just YOU that wanted to imitate him and write the 'winning essay' to get attention and accolades, man.
Maybe because YOU couldnt write like Pook, you shouldnt be against others trying to learn from his writings.

And I think thats not a good enough reason to , as you are implying, AVOID Pook, and learning from Pook.
I think it actually may be helpful for some guys to actually imitate Pook's Attitude, and work on making it something they can really USE and that genuinely BENEFITS them. Without lying to themselves and just being some drone.

Pook, IMO is pretty much the MAJOR saving grace this forum has to offer.

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dare say that a majority of people on this site are trying to learn to live the best life that they can. One way of which to learn is to have people who’d been through the experiences and are willing to offer their wisdom, advices and support to them. You, must have at one point been through rock bottom… Where did you turn to when you needed advice? Would simply reading a book written by Pook or some bible help you through it? Seriously. Honestly. There are millions of self-help books that contradict themselves.

Here on this forum are unselfish men offering help to newcomers and at the same time learn from each other through their experiences. Thus, over the course of time, an accumulation of experiences of which the DJBible was based. Pook, was one person, even Pook was fed by posts of others.

A majority of people who came here thought they had a wonderful life, things were going great until they realized their backs are stabbed. A majority of people here didn’t have the parental guidance that a good majority of people have on women. A majority of people here had to erase everything they’ve ever learned through the brainwashing of the media.

You’re right. Women are not evil. It’s because of this “game” that we have to play that causes so much confusions. We didn’t figure what women want 2000 years ago, we won’t figure out what women want 2000 from now. Nobody came out and said “ok, here is what women want.” Nobody. Cause women don’t even know what women want. But it’s because of this forum that AFCs have a tiny bit of a fighting chance. Don’t blame the women, blame the game. I’ve stayed around this forum long enough to meet a lot of great and interesting guys. I’ve read their posts and as you say, “internalized” their wisdom. Without them, you’d still be clueless.

The knowledge of some posters may mean very little in the real world but they are knowledge nonetheless. You can learn from them or you can disgard them. It’s up to you. Nobody’s making you pay a penny for them. It’s 2cents given to you for free.

Your other points are great but they’re also points reiterated time and again by others. It’s nothing new. It’s the same wisdom that we needed passed on to newcomers. If newcomers have never read these posts before or points before, they’d have no clue where to begin.

Don't lose yourself in the process of laying women. Don't bullsh*t yourself. Lose the bitterness. Let it go. Find happiness. And embrace life.
wholeheartedly agree with this. :up: This my friend, is maturity.

Last edited:

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Vypros, your post is good.
But I take issue with your Number 1, You are Not Pook.
Vypros, most guys here just want to learn form Pook's writing and APPLY them in the real world.
I think it is just YOU that wanted to imitate him and write the 'winning essay' to get attention and accolades, man.
Maybe because YOU couldnt write like Pook, you shouldnt be against others trying to learn from his writings.

And I think thats not a good enough reason to , as you are implying, AVOID Pook, and learning from Pook.
I think it actually may be helpful for some guys to actually imitate Pook's Attitude, and work on making it something they can really USE and that genuinely BENEFITS them. Without lying to themselves and just being some drone.

Pook, IMO is pretty much the MAJOR saving grace this forum has to offer.
Pook's writings literally changed my life. I agree that EVERYBODY who comes here needs to read the book and learn from it.

But instead of a bunch of people reading the book, and then coming here trying to post essays to imitate him, perhaps it'd be better if they read the book and actually followed his advice.

The first thing I did when I read the book of Pook was take a three month break from the internet. I grew so much in those three months it wasn't funny.

Toph

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a good post, cause your a straight forward with your points. There is no bull**** here.